@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I’m so clooooooose, only have to practice my philosophy lecture and write a few poems. Monday’s my last day 😖 Are you out yet?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
HEyy, sorry this is long, but I want to get both my boys caught up and settled down :]
Gangsta Bois
“And how about you, sir? How is your head feeling?”
The last patient snapped his mouth open to yap, but the door to the office opened again.
Hugo stood there. He wore a knowing smile, which meant nothing less than a righteous…[Read more] -
Cloaked Mystery posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
Fear not KP. I have actually not ceased to exist on this planet despite what it might seem. I have simply been burdened with tremendous amounts of work these last months. In two weeks might be more active again, as I will have finished with some things that have been taking up a lot of time.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 5 months ago
(speaking of which what games do you play?)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 5 months ago
Hello! I’m Keilah (professional book reader, clean fanfic writer, and appreciator of the strange, neat, and/or yummy)
I dropped in here to comment on your half-human-half-animal creatures. They are awesome!! I’m a fan fiction writer mostly, but my first original work has talking dinosaurs who drive cars and have human jobs (and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @trailblazer yay it’s back up!!
@theducktator I don’t know but pictures still aren’t working so it’s not that.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 5 months ago
(Sorry if you receive this a few times, I was having a hard time sending/posting…)
I like shades of green similar to what is used in the header for this website.
Ah, nice. ‘Tis a very pleasing color.
I usually start with characters. Characters feel a little more important to me than the world they are in. Then I can also…
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
🎶 OOOoooh, what on earth would make a man decide to do that kinda thing?
OOOoooh, windin’ up twenty-one thousand one-hundred forty pounds of string.
What was he tryin’ to prove?
Who was he tryin’ to impress?
Why did he do it, how did he build it?
It’s anybody’s guess.
Where did he get the twine?
What was goin’ through his mind?
Did it just seem l…[Read more]-
🎶I gave our camera to Bernie, and we stood by the ball,
And we all gathered ’round and said ‘cheese!’.
Then Bernie ran away with my brand-new instamatic,
But at least we got our memories 🎶-
🎶The scenery was just so pretty,
Boy, I wish the kids coulda seen it
But you can’t see out of the side of the car
Because the windows are completely covered
With the decals from all the places
Where we’ve already been.
Like Elvis-a-Rama, the Tupperware Museum,
The Boll Weevil Monument, and Cranberry World,
The Shuffleboard Hall of Fame, Poodle Dog…[Read more]-
(Anyone reading this is probably questioning my sanity. Don’t question it; it’s been gone for ages now)
-
We’re gonna see the biggest ball of twine in Minnesota! We’re headin’ for the biggest ball of twine in Minnesota!
-
YESSSS you know this song?
-
Yes!!! I love this song!
-
It’s amazing!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
…may be slightly unactive until the fifth…
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper@loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Getting close to the end of the school year! Does anyone want to share one good thing about this year and one thing they are looking forwards to for the summer?
One good thing about this year is I feel like I’ve learned a lot about myself, and one thing I’m looking forwards to is even…[Read more]
-
Ah, messed up the tags. @whalekeeper @loopylin ^^
-
I guess my one good thing about this year is that I haven’t been in school. 😅 I’ve had a lot more freedom and energy to help my family around the house and work on creative stuff since graduating.
And I’m really looking forward to going swimming! I just want to go float in a lake and look for cool rocks so much-
@loopylin
Oh that’s great! Your school must end early. Nice! I used to be really into rock collecting too.
-
-
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 5 months ago
My favorite season is fall.
Ahh, nice! Fall is a great season. I do love when it’s not too hot and not too cold.
I would write the characters first, I love making up their appearances!
SAAMMEE!!
Sunroof.
Cool!!
(Also, I have to mention, I really love your pfp)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 5 months ago
Ooh, hot chocolate, yum.
I prefer friendly dragons!
Good choice. I think both are cool, but friendly dragons are great, cuz they, ya know, don’t try to kill you.
I know this is kind of late but I just found out KP was working again and wanted to reply to everyone!
It actually only came back online a couple hours ago, so you’re fin…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 5 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 5 months ago
Hello, Kindall! Pleased to make your acquaintance. I’m Bridget, the annoying side-character of Kingdom Pen. I love swords, cloaks, fantasy, dragons, books (preferably ancient dusty tomes [not the ones with mold, though]), epic quests, worlds to be saved, and also chocolate chai 😋
Now, a few questions (of the utmost…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSS!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 Thank goodness!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Maybe I should tag everyone.
@esther-c @rae @loopylin @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theducktator @grcr @whycantiremeberanyoneelse @whatiswrongwithmybrain @pleasetagmorepeopleicantthinkofanyone
KINGDOM PEN IS BACK ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 5 months ago
As I was going to say before the site rudely shut down for three days…
I love love loooooooooove WFS! I forgot the second season of the show was out, I haven’t watched it either. I thought the first season was pretty good, though.
BTW have you read either of Andrew Peterson’s nonfiction books?
I really like Sanderson, t…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
YESSSS looks like we’re back in business. I was getting concerned.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 5 months ago
Hi!! Greetings from Burne!
I’m -GRCR-! I’m a fiction fantasy-ish writer, an avid artist, an animator, a journalist for my fictional newspaper, and a character lover/creator that has over three hundred. I enjoy listening to music and imagining my characters singing the songs.
Welcome to KP! 😁
(Ahh, a fellow Lego fan…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 5 months ago
Hey there, Kindall! Greetings from Burne!
I’m -GRCR-! I’m a fiction fantasy-ish writer, an avid artist, a journalist for my fictional newspaper, and a character lover/creator that has over three hundred. I enjoy listening to music and imagining my characters singing the songs.
Welcome to KP! 😁
Here are some questions for you…[Read more]
- Load More

YOU HAD ME SCARED
jk jk jk
me too, me too.
BROTHER! YOU’RE ALIVE!