@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Hey! I’ve been good!
Slowly I’ve been getting closer to people at school, and closer to God too!
And I’ve recently made a breakthrough in my writing as well!
How have you been?
-
HighScribe and
Linus Smallprint are now friends 2 years, 5 months ago -
HighScribe replied to the topic Keeping it Organized in the forum Plotting 2 years, 5 months ago
I can’t really help because I just store everything inside of my head and I haven’t reached the point where I needed an external tool.
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
🎶 They showed up on my doorstep
Just a couple weeks ago.
They looked so sweet and harmless.
Tell me, how was I to know?
They got a little too close to the microwave
And then much to my surprise
They grew to 40,000 times their original size
And started mutating right before my eyes.
Oh my.
ATTACK OF THE RADIOACTIVE HAMSTERS FROM A PLANET NEAR MARS!…[Read more]-
Wow. Is this by Weird Al?
-
YESSSS you haven’t heard it? It’s ‘Attack of the Radioactive Hamsters from a Planet Near Mars’.
YOU MUST LISTEN TO IT NOW IT’S ONE OF HIS BEST ONES!-
I just did! It was awesome! I kind of want radioactive hamsters running the world now. XD
-
bUt ThEy’Re EvIl AnD nAsTy AnD tHeY gLoW iN tHe DaRk 😦
-
bUt ThEy’Re CuTe AnD tHeY gLoW iN tHe DaRk 😍
-
BuT tHeY’rE GoNnA sToMp Us InTo JeLlY aNd CoNqUeR tHe WoRlD 😦
-
-
-
-
-
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Aww thank you so much!!!!!
I knowwwww! Idk why I always write sad stuff…..it’s a problem XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Keeping it Organized in the forum Plotting 2 years, 5 months ago
Hey there!
I have a platform for writing called Reedsy, and you can organize everything about your characters! It’s completely free, just go to reedsy.com and you can make an account! It’s super nice because you can share as little or as much of your novel as you want with anybody through a link.
However, I normally just write…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Hey, it’s good to see you on again!
Also,
😭😭😭😭 why does it have to be so saaaaaaaad???????? 😖 (It was a great snippet though)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 5 months ago
Last-paging is the malicious act of flipping to the final pages of a story and reading them before you have read the rest of the book. Those who have attempted it have been reported to lose sleep and video game skills. It also is a major cause of cancer in fruit bats. Don’t do it (although I cannot say I am innocent of the act…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 5 months ago
Thank you so much for understanding!!!!
And it’s okay, life’s gotten super busy for me too!
You can use the same link as before to read my old stuff, just know that you’re gonna have to use the chapter titles to find your way around my book, cuz the book now “starts” on chapter 7 since I added chapters in the beginning.
If you want…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
School is over! Next up, martial arts lessons >:]
-
Ooh, what kind?
-
There is a jiu jitsu place nearby that I’m planning to join 😀 I have no experience though, so I may be under the normal levels for someone my age for quite a bit.
-
Oh, nice! I’ve done a little bit (like a VERY little bit) of jiu jitsu at my martial arts studio and it was super fun (especially the parts where you get to choke someone :D).
-
I’m looking forward to that XD
-
-
-
-
-
whaley replied to the topic Summer Fantasy Romance in the forum Romance 2 years, 5 months ago
Oh my goodness, I know a show with a protagonist named Cole who turns into a ghost… O.O Anyway you’re fine, I don’t assume magic in books to be demonic as in fiction it’s typically natural/neutral.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
It’s all fine
Angelo
This time Hugo expected the blow. He dodged, and softly glared up at Alpha. “I was enjoying the view.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@rae @loopylin (much thanks to Hana!)
Gangsta Bois
The two eventually revived themselves, got a note excusing Sebastian from his next class, and left for Hugo’s physical education class which meant to start in minutes.
Bast – as Hugo affectionately called his brother – took crow’s nest, riding Hugo’s shoulders again, and with the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
He might, but not actively. Kid needs a power nap.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Keeping it Organized in the forum Plotting 2 years, 5 months ago
I usually keep two documents open on my computer: one is my actual novel project, and the other for saving things. Basically the same as Trailblazer.
-
whaley replied to the topic Summer Fantasy Romance in the forum Romance 2 years, 5 months ago
Nice to meet you! Yes, if the villain’s “redemption” ended up looking like just a strat to get the girl, I would be devastated with myself. Good reminder XD What series are you referring to?
Thanks for that! I especially like your idea of giving them common ground 😀
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
We don’t have to spar if you don’t feel like it 😛 Although since we’re both uncertain who wins, they could call a draw at the end instead of declaring a winner. Obviously anyone would want their own protagonist to win, but a draw is nicest in an RP setting.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I’m done!!!!! *throws up hands* THE END XDXD My class loved my advocacy speech and gave me a collective hug of affirmation, so I am happy. And life is good.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I think they would be sufficiently challenging for each other. Hugo’s normal attackers are very much built like Alpha, plus ammo and a fair shot of insanity. It’s kind of like being a manager at a fast food joint, and being used to language most people would get upset about – my boy has seen the same Karens on a weekly basis and has lea…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
😂🤣 He has to! He might be a pacifist but a gang raised him (kinda like a village raising a child) so dodging bullets is part of the family expectations. Same thing for Sebbie boi except on a whole other level of mania.
- Load More
