@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Ok maybe more like this coming week. 🤦🏻♀️ Life has gotten busyyyy
-
Esther replied to the topic Summer Fantasy Romance in the forum Romance 2 years, 5 months ago
I’ve written/read a lot of ya romance-ish stuff, but I’ve actually never touched enemies-to-lovers before. XD I don’t really have any tips to share, but everyone else had some good advice!
-
Esther replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 5 months ago
I don’t have time right now, but I’m sure I’ll be able to get to reading this by next week!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, definitely! XD
True… I actually don’t know many super introverts. Most people I know are either ambiverts, mostly introverts, or extroverts. (Which, come to think of it, is mostly the type of character I write! I literally have no super introverted charries! Ok… I have no idea how I got to this topic but whatever… XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 5 months ago
Ok awesome!!
-
Kylie replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 2 years, 5 months ago
@janellebelovedpig Thank you 🫶🏻❤️ Definitely spoken from my heart.
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 2 years, 5 months ago
Kylie, I LOVE it!! 🤗
-
Kylie replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 2 years, 5 months ago
hi 🫶🏻❤️
my name is Kylie
you may have met me before
or maybe you haven’t
idki give you my heart
please be gentle with iti just wanted to explain what i see:
who i can see in the in between
who i have been when the effort is lost✌🏻❤️
my love is like marbles of glass
something that you can hold in your hands
my energy is tangible
a thousand…[Read more] -
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 2 years, 5 months ago
Awh, thanks @ava-blue! The Lord is my inspiration. He gives so much and then still gives that I can praise Him!
I wrote the following poem for selling to a publisher and had to give over the copyright and agree to not post it on anything of mine. Since they declined my submission, y’all get to enjoy the poem now for free! It’s based off of a fall…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I should clarify, he will still take Nar to the dance, this isn’t a denial! I think he’s just realizing personal boundaries which are things he doesn’t always have 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Angelo probably
Hugo paused, before once again crumpling as his own head crushed him like an anvil.
The butterfly flew away. Seb lifted his voice above their conflict. “Hey! He’s going to collapse if you keep doing that!”
“Doing what?” Nar stood nearby.
“Your precious brother is putting emotional weight on mine.”
Although Alpha continu…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I wondered if you were stalking XD Your princessly aura left shimmers in the air around my computer. *Passes you gummy frogs*
*Snatches Rae some cookie dough*
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 5 months ago
Thank you! ☺️❤️❤️ We’re out of the warning, and nothing was hurt/destroyed. 😮💨
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
There, now he’ll fight for ya
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I apologize for Hugo’s behavior 😅 but Alpha definitely strikes a nerve here.
Hugo
Toying war?
Hugo let out a soft sigh, and kicked the knife away. He continued avoiding Alpha’s thrusts, but now felt rattled, the prospect of pointlessness hovering over him.
Why was he even playing along? He should never have agreed to it in the first pla…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
In a spar, against Hugo, Jr would never use knives.
Oki *salutes* I probably should have clarified that I pictured him throwing one knife for effect, then shifted to physical combat.
If you decide to rp Jr’s moves again, please note he never let’s his guard down, and always knows where you are.
I suppose this is where we are at a sta…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 5 months ago
@everyone
Please pray for my family. We are in a tornado warning right now!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Linus Smallprint are now friends 2 years, 5 months ago -
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
So… I always thought that this <3 was a smile… but… Hanako said it was a heart…….. DOES ANYONE ELSE SEE A SMILEY FACE?!
-
The ‘<' being the smile and the '3' being closed eyes? Yeah, I can see it.
-
Haha XD I always saw it the other way around… ‘<' as the eyes and '3' as the mouth…
-
Huhh?? Ok I can’t see that at all 😅
-
XD XD oh dear I must be going extremely insane then lol
-
I can see that. It took me forever to figure out what that meant. I had to google it.
-
@theducktator Oh phew! Yeah, I googled it too, after Hanako said it wasn’t a face.
-
-
-
-
-
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Hugo
Hugo wasn’t a person who held grudges, or ever reached past mild annoyance. He felt annoyance now, and even though he knew – probably – why Alpha acted the way he did, it didn’t make it much easier to bridge the personality gap.
Nevertheless, understanding differences made it easier to peace-make.
Hugo hissed softly under his sca…[Read more]
- Load More
