@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
“Yetis are the polar bears of sasquatches.”
– Me
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh, tbh, I didn’t think that link was going to work XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
Here’s the topic, Ducktator’s story is on the newest page.
A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
Helloooooo!! Again!! How’ve you been? I’ve been great!
Have you seen the last season of Bad Batch yet???? If not, I won’t tell any spoilers, but IT WAS AMAZING.
I don’t know if you were here when I put a picture of Tech as my profile pic, but I still have him!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
heyyy! welcome back!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
Oops…I don’t think I ever replied to this…sorry!!! I’ve been super busy lately :/
If I already replied and forgot I did it….oh well….XD
You like algebra!!??? My mind is like, blown. Algebra is not my cup of tea.
Yeah…I love algebra!!! It’s like a puzzle I have to solve, xD
Yes, I really enjoy talking to myself. Well, it’s n…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium I wouldn’t ritually sacrifice a charrie, but ah….. Wyoh can eat Hemlock if she’d like.
-
Kylie started the topic Book Sale!!!! 😀 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Hey everyone!
If you don’t know who I am, my name is Kylie Beevers; I’m a Scripture-loving, Child of Yah and a Middle-Grade indie-author! I pen animal-protagonist literature and fantasy
🦊⚔️🐺 (think The Green Ember by S.D. Smith or The Warrior Series by Erin Hunter 😉).I write epic, purely-original stories full of heart, grit, and Christ. My g…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Indeed we do have very different theological and cosmological prospectives. It just bugs me that that needs to be where the identity of us as Christians must be. Yes, theology is important, but what did Christ constantly denounce the Pharisees for doing? Weren’t they constantly concerning themselves about being right, and Christ was…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
YESSS I LOVE LIFE OF FRED!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 it’s so cute though
-
whaley replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I have not read the book, but my mum listened to it on audio and enjoyed it 😆 She said it was cozy and a whole lot less complicated than Sanderson’s other works. She also tends to doze off while listening (she’s sick and has a terrible sleep schedule) but understood enough to give it a positive review, lol.
To this day she say…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Why deny our relationship with Christ😥
I don’t mean to start a discussion on this thread, and we can move it if it goes any further 🙃 I do believe at least from a reformed perspective – and other people probably agree with me – that the Church of the Latter-Day Saints is not what we define as Christianity.
Those in the L…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Sorry, right now I have no plans to read Yumi and the Nightmare Painter. After seeing some of the artwork in the book, it seems there may be some scenes I would not be comfortable reading. I also found out that the plot involves Yumi and Panter switching bodies, which is not something I am interested in reading about. I know…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator same!!! I don’t like math much either, but for a while Fred’s escapades helped with that. I’ve since switched to a different math program but we still have all the books, and I enjoy reading them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper hmmm….Well, I’ll go with a character I know you know. But I won’t use any of the songs he is normally associated with to make it harder.
These tracks all have something about them that, when I get inside his head to write him, these are the vibes I get out of it.
Concrete Halls; Warmth; Dead Voxel (all by C418, Minecraft…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 Thank y’all very much💖💖🥰
@koshka @esther-c Thank y’all so much for the ideas!! <3
Koshka, I really like your idea of Riker meeting someone much like him, and I know who I’m going to do😏
also, does anyone else just get so infuriated by some characters even if one or two are just so minor…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator lol
also RIP Alfonso. Unless he was evil.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator something similar to the moose thing has happened to my family before lol
ooh also did you get your signature from the Life of Fred math series? My family has all of them, they’re hilarious. oh and yes I have seen Mississippi Squirrel Revival. My dad listens to a lot of random stuff too lol
@beth-torres your brother and mine m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Funnn
*subscribed*
- Load More
