@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
XDXDXD You know what… She sounds like me whenever I leave the house.
Hugo
“Weirdo,” Hugo teased. “Come on, I have to go into the drugstore for a teensy-weensy moment, you can wait out here and I’ll grab it in a jiffy.”
They were on the sidewalk now, and Hugo veered off into the shop at his side. He came back out with a couple paper…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Barnes
“Mm…” Barnes began to pace back and forth. She still shifted her vulnerable spots away from others, but relaxed. “We are in close proximity with each other, but this doesn’t make sense because we come from egregiously different places.”
She whipped her head up, tilting it towards the ceiling fresco. “We have been toyed…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae Memes memes memes
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Izre
Izre continued down the hall. An occasional door lined the wall, but she had given up looking inside. All the ones she had tried had led to rooms like the one she had first found herself in.
As she glanced at another door, wondering whether or not to try again, she caught a flash of movement at the end of the hall. Her head whipped…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
also my brother only just hit my height and is four and a half years younger than me so……lol it’s kinda weird to imagine
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle lol I kinda hate dancing with other people myself so that’s probably where it came from haha
but it’s amazing when other people do it. do you and your brother think you’re good at it or not? lol hopefully that doesn’t come off wrong, I just want to know.
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Po-Tay-Toes; boil ’em, mash ’em, stick ’em in a stew
I couldn’t help myself XD
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
The Cap memes!!! 🤣🤣😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle awww that drawing’s really cute!! What are the characters’ names?
and lol, your characters are pretty different than mine, the brother-sister pair in my current work danced together once and the sister refuses to do it again.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theshadow lol yeah I have fun coming up with this stuff
I’m learning to animate on Blender and just learned how to rig limbs. The practice object looked kinda like a tail and all I could think about was how much fun I’d have making scenes from my reactor meltdown of a fanfic haha……
I know a place to get reputable TF2 character models to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@loopylin yep! Right now my animations are super simple, but I think I’m getting better at it fast.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@theducktator I love how the character’s got spelling mistakes crossed out in her letter haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@evelyn-collins cool, I look forward to seeing it!
(probably a good idea to at least finish draft one though lol, but hey, I’m also guilty of starting a second draft without finishing the first)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@freed_and_redeemed That was amazing!!
I’m glad he gets a happy ending. The family’s all together and he knows God loves him.
lol my music playlist played military taps right as I typed this, oddly perfect
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yes, she was. I find her fun to right, and it had been since then since I’d RPed her, so I decided to use her here.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Sorry it’s long….
Tyne
They’d been walking for a while now. Perhaps in circles…? If none of the doors opened, would that… would that mean they were stuck… really really stuck? Tyne pulled tighter on her backpack straps, holding them to keep her hands for shaking from fear. She looked up at Evelyn, “Aren’t you scared a…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Izre
Izre returned to consciousness. She was crouching in an unfamiliar room made of stone bricks. It was something like the room she should have been in, but not the same.
She blinked in confusion as she examined her surroundings. The room was small and mostly empty. A closed wooden door was the only apparent exit.
Izre stalked towards it,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
Paradise Lost quote!! *is very happy about it for no particular reason*
Very cool aesthetic.
All of yours are really cool, too!
- Load More
