@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Haha, I’ll have to look for it. I think I got the shadow one most recently but I can’t remember the name for it 😅 First time I took the quiz, I got a… riveren?
Seabloods are super cool! 😉
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@theshadow lol everyone else is like “whaaaat noooo we aren’t a couple” and meanwhile Huntress and Sniper are like “ehh, we already admitted we’re in love with each other, it’s the concept of getting together permanently that unnerves us”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle haha
Sure!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Awesome! lol. Have you read the second book yet? I still have to get it
Have you taken the quiz on the authors website yet to see what kind of horse you have?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Ok here’s mine

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Guys Ik it’s past the deadline but I’m working on mine rn lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @theshadow (shadow, you can tell us to wait for you whenever you want :P)
Barnes
That was all Barnes needed. “Sit down now, or return in fifteen minutes.”
Two of the men – Percival and Rowen – still eyed each other like feral dogs. They sat without removing their blades from their waists. Reid slowly shifted his tendrils to the forefront,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’m so sorry!! I’ll stop now. Honestly my two cents have already been put in.
If it really, REALLY bothers you, I think you can delete the replies. I’m not sure.
Oh and yeah it’d have to be once the books are done lol, but I’d love to make some kinda wiki or something for it.
I’m thinking of doing the same for all of mine haha -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Also that’s too funny with like a fandom wiki…..
Someone should make that! @linus-smallprint Are you planning to have a series guidebook or a wiki page or something like that someday? -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@stephie heh I’m the opposite. I can’t imagine what having a crush on a real person is like.
At least a fictional character can’t notice you like them or anything. -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*Eyes glued to the page* FeLoisity has been officially confirmed. Good, good.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@theducktator actually I never did either
until last March
whyyyyyyyyyy
lol
he is my computer background right now -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@linus-smallprint I love how the narrator decided that the puns aren’t worth directly translating and just inserted his own.
and wow! Eric betrayed Martha but realized what he did and is now rushing to save her! Interesting!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Izre
Izre had intended that last part as a mere statement of fact, not a threat, but it seemed the girl had taken it as such. Not that that bothered Izre much.
Ah, yes. A “cat.” That’s what it was. She regarded it dubiously. It didn’t look particularly strong or fearsome. Humans really were quite strange in their choices of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@theshadow lol I’m glad you’ve enjoyed it!
No, I think it’s fine, I like how you tell your story.
yay!
I like this one the best lol, that would be such a fun story to tell.
Haha, yeah it would be hilariously funny, and it means I get to design Changeling/Argonite hybrids, which I bet would be super cool.
Honestly I have so many ideas for h…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle aww I loved that scene! That was really cool.
Now you’re making me hope neither of these characters die, which I realized is a very likely possibility.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae ohhh cool!
I’d love to see it once you’re done lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle whoa I missed that drawing! It looks great!
@linus-smallprint I love how we can tell whose drawing style was inspired by what. Yours look like Wingfeather Saga cause that’s part of what inspired your story. Mine looks more Clone Wars-like cause fan art of that was how I first learned to draw people.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Barnes
“It’s a sport.” Barnes held up a fist, and hit it against the palm of her other hand. “Like that.”
They halted at a hall junction. Following a smaller corridor, they passed golden lanterns, the light of which seemed to melt through the cracks of the stone walls like melted butter.
The corridor opened to a chamber. A…[Read more]
- Load More
