@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle maaaaannnn girl you’re good at dancing scenes!
I tried to draw two characters in this, like, embracing each other kinda pose, and they looked kinda stiff lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@koshka lolllll
I remember those times. I was a tamer writer then. Lately my characters have been getting crazier and crazier and I’m not sure what kind of person I am for letting them do it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge agghhhh blasted tag
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper AHHHH SHE BROKE THE SILENCE AND ACTUALLY TOLD ME SOMETHING ABOUT MY CHARACTERS
lol
so they technically shouldn’t be trying to kill each other. But they probably will fight a lot. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed haha!
ok.
maybe they exist in the same universe as yours…..just in like kingdoms really far away that don’t concern themselves with this one’s mess lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle the story makes a lot of sense now that you explained that point.
But how exactly did the Airman boys and their dad avoid this? (btw is “Airman” a title or their actual last name? Couldn’t exactly tell lol, so I’m assuming it’s their surname) Where are they that they aren’t being searched every month, because no doubt the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforgethat helps me too! Now I can select from a wider range of my animal charries.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Marcel
Marcel watched Leo and Rory focus on their ear pieces. As they became more distracted, he sat upright. His shoulders spasmed erratically. “I can punch one more guy. No p-prob.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 11 months ago
Heheheh 😈 Spoilers I guess, but the characters all end up in little groups, and Crosshair and Mundy are in the same group.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Ooooooh okay, I gotcha. 👍 No familial ties, no relationships at all. That’s much more sterile and dystopian than I thought you were going tor. But this makes much more sense.
Do they have some way of suppressing hormones, like in The Giver?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper lolll that meme
still waiting to see who dies first out of my two. They’ve been arguing about it for months.
Weird thing to argue about, but that’s dragon snipers for you.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Lol, thanks!! 😊🤣
It for real looks like either me or my mom, it’s so weirrrddd! -
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
And….. why does the reference pic for Esther actually look a little bit like me…? 😳🫢
Really? If the moodboard is any indication, I think you’re gorgeous, girl <3 🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, reproduction is allowed, but only through government selection.
Okay, check. Makes sense.
Yes, I do have that under control.
How does the government get rid of those desires?
Haha, this isn’t marriage at all. Marriage isn’t a promise to stay together, and it isn’t a government contract. Marriage is a holy and sacred coven…
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I love it!!!!
They all look so awesome!! Wolfgang’s pic looks like one of my charries actually!
And….. why does the reference pic for Esther actually look a little bit like me…? 😳🫢
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, so you’re going for a more ambiguous setting with more brainwashing? I do love The Giver and Fahrenheit 451, I like the genre.
I feel like most of what you just said doesn’t really have much to do with the story………
…Well I said this:
 Because it doesn’t make much sense from the perspective of a government to deny heterosex…
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
*discreetly offers tissues*
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay great 😊 (If anyone is sensitive please skip reading.)
This is just a big brainstorm post, maybe it will be helpful.
Why would everyone give up as a group on heterosexuality? American culture overwhelmingly enjoys any depiction of male-female pleasure, it is an integral part of our culture. (It’s disgusting, but here we a…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle THANK YOU!!
I’m excited to write them more in later books, hehe
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @rae @grcr @esther-c @theducktator @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-lol
Violet Iris resistance group!!
(not all of the characters on this board are shown or even mentioned in Freedom’s Fire…shhh…that’s for later books🫢🤫🤭)

- Load More
