@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay 😛
Barnes
Barnes turned on her heel and faced the sound – arms raised defensively. She made a point to stand in front of the nearest person without a weapon, who happened to be Emeline.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
You can borrow them back to post as long as you don’t kill them.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
HEY. There’s not enough room, okay? I like that quote.
Is that really a thing? Anyway, it’s too late. They’re mine now.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Nope. Not happening. *puts all of your characters on the protection squad*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, the special attention, and her age. 🤪
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Hi Shadow (and everyone else, I haven’t been on for like a year at this point).
So when it comes to my personal faith, the answer I give would be similar to what other’s have already said here, that it was essentially that God gave Satan free will. If God only gave the capacity to do good, then what is the value of that? In my eyes,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Ohhhh, gotcha.
I don’t know. The way you described her. I think I’m just used to picking out love interests immediately.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Lolol. How did Linus know about Amelia already? And you weren’t very subtle. XD
True, but they would have gotten married.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I feel like Joseph and Amelia are going to get married . . . 🤭
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
I have some random prompts if that helps in tandem with Otherworldly’s advice.
– The villain is one of your protagonists, gone wrong.
– They have a design that completely contrasts the protagonist (if the protagonist is made of round organic shapes and colors, the villain is the opposite). Or maybe they have a similar design.
– Seems…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay, okay! @keilah-h @theducktator are you guys interested in running into our group? We can either make it peaceful or go for a surprise fight, I’m game for whatever. XD
As if on cue, the walls around them began to rumble, the floor shook, and a loud hiss sounded behind the group.
I’m curious to find out what this is, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow here ya go:
“So, after ye shot Sniper…” Demo began as Medic worked on the slash in his leg.
“Technically, I was only present when he was shot.” Medic corrected, his tail flicking in annoyance at how everyone seemed to make that mistake.
Demo didn’t seem to notice. “…ye brought him back from the dead?”
“Ingeniously so, yes.”…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow That was beautiful, and making me wanna write a song despite the fact that I have no songwriting ability.
also I found that aforementioned conversation, but i’ll post it in the fanfic forum instead of this one lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow!
also don’t worry about your signature being messy. That’s just how signatures are.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty oooh I loved that!
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
An episode of one of my podcasts aired today and I was surprised cuz I was expecting them either to not do one or do a short since it’s the day before thanksgiving. I was saving it to listen to while I was preparing food, but when I checked again, they took it down! I’m guessing it was auto aired on accident or something, but I’m mad 😡
-
HIIIIIIIII!!!!
HOW ARE YOUUU
I’VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH GIRLLLL <3-
SARA! Helloo! It’s great to see you again, I’ve missed you!
I’m doing pretty well. A bit worn out, but otherwise I’m good.
How’ve you been doing? <3-
Awww I feel that, I’ve been so worn out toooo
I’ve been doing good, it’s been rough with my mom and kinda scary but I know that Jesus won’t give me anything HE can’t handle and I know He has a purpose and plan <333
And I've been trying to write againnnnn and it's been good!-
Yeah, I can’t imagine how hard that must be. I’m glad God is helping you through this. <3
And I'm glad you've gotten back to writing. I read the prologue rewrite you posted, and it was great!-
Awww thank you so much!!!! <333
-
-
-
-
-
I hope your podcast has come out again by now. 😝
-
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Yw!
It looks a little ‘messy’ in the way most signatures do, but it’s not ‘sloppy’ and it’s nice and even.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks!
Oh wow, that looks really nice! I love the wreath of branches.
(your signature [on the drawing, not your forum signature] looks very pretty and neat, btw. I wish I could do mine that nice :p)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I figured you probably knew, but just wanted go make sure. Because otherwise I would start rambling about stuff without defining things, like I normally do. XD
Yeah, I either lump it into personality or give it a category
- Load More

Happy thanksgiving to you too!!!!
I posted in the chat chat this morning, but I doubt anyone saw it. lol.
No, I didn’t* lol.
lol I saw it, but I didn’t get the chance to reply.
Happy Thanksgiving!! 🦃🍽️🥧✌️
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!
I know I’m late, but Happy Thanksgiving!