@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper haha that’s so cute!! Does one of them have a teapot on his head????
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Anyone want to critique this??? I edited the prologue…AGAIN…bwahahaha
I feel too guilty to tag people (idk why…that’s just me) but I’m still going to tag some people…lol
@rae @jonas (not sure if you are still on here a lot but I’m ALIVE in case you were wonderingg!) @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom (not sure if you’re still here…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yesss I know I deserve it…lol
Yeah I know the feeling, I’ve had personal stuff going on tooo lol
I’ll be praying for you!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Awww girl I love you so much 😭😭😭💗💗💗 you always know what to say <3
HIII GIRL!!!! My thanksgiving was good, a little sad but good!
I think I ate too much food *cries*
YES YES YESSSS!!!! I’m glad I’m back too lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks guys! I recently watched the show for the first time, and I highly recommend. It’s very fall-like and cozy. Linus, I decided to shade with stippling and I think that is in part why it looks good.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Niiice
Barnes
Ah… Barnes nodded to herself, glancing at Tenz. This kid is exactly inverse to the toon system. Symmetrical. …Very satisfying.
The serpent hissed a thin rattle, like the sound of skirts brushing through a wheat field. The sound grew with every passing moment.
“Slowly… Back away…”
The group shifted back…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Aww, they’re so cute!! Happy Thanksgiving!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay, Leon and Julian are back! 😁 Great section. It did kind of gloss everything and not show it personally, but that’s okay as long as your go back to more immediate-feeling scenes, if that makes sense. Joseph’s character is good. I’m glad he feels afraid and guilty for his fear. He feels human.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I drew the Over the Garden Wall brothers in celebration.
@loopylin @rae @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @theshadow @esther-c @keilah-h @hybridlore @linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @godlyfantasy12 @freed_and_redeemed

-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m looking forward to December too. No school. >:) Work is still something I haven’t fully experienced, but I plan to get a bakery job during gap year.
How do you plan to spend your break? Any hopes and dreams?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m so glad you’re feeling better about being creative again! I don’t know exactly how you were feeling, but you never have to feel ashamed of your own story’s worth. It’s great to see you feeling better. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Goodness gracious, everyone likes to scare me half to death…
@savannah_grace2009 I’m blaming you too *glares suspiciously* ;P
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
HOLY CHEESE and CRACKERS girl you just gave me a near heart attack. What?? You’re back?!?
Oh my gosh… How are you doing? ❤️ How has life been balancing out? I hope it’s gone a little better since last time, and if not, that’s totally okay and it will all come together in its own time.
I was just thinking a couple hours ago about you returning,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
HIIIII
I’VE MISSED YOU SO MUCHHHH
(even though I haven’t been on in months lol XDXD like I’m one to talk, haha)
WELCOME BACK!
@anyone-else
(I’m not dead either…bwahahaha)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle
Hi Ellette! How are you doing!?! It’s been a while since we’ve talked <333 -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
What’s up guyssss
I’m back (kind of? idk lol)
I’ve been writing a lot more now and thought I’d pop in for a bit to see how y’all are doing!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle oooh I like that picture!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow lollll yeah it’s iconic
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper I’m ok with your characters meeting ours, but I’d have to check with @theducktator first
- Load More

I know it has! I’m doing well. I finished another book, am working on publishing another, and starting a new one. lol.
how about you?
ELETTE THAT’S SO COOL!!!! I’m so proud of you, that’s AMAZINGGG
I’ve been hanging in there…or trying to…
My mom was recently diagnosed with Mantle Cell Lymphoma, a very rare and aggressive type of lymph node cancer. It’s spread pretty quickly and is all over… but the treatment seems to be helping…? I think? I don’t know, there’s still a…[Read more]
Oh Sara, I’m so sorry, I’ll be praying for you and your mother. Please feel free to email or tag me if you need to talk.
Thank you, I’m really happy with the writing progress I’ve made. 🙂
Thank you Ellette!
that means a lot <3
I'm so glad!!!