@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Smiley's profile was updated 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae @euodia-vision @freed_and_redeemed
Hello, I’m back!!! Yall it’s been a while and I don’t know I guess I missed it again and I had a new fanfic idea and I was just ready to say hi again
To be honest, KP can easily become an idle to me but I also enjoy having rambles with you guys so I’m gonna try to keep…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Gotcha. Wow. It’s so sad writing about villains…especially their background. Does…*gulp* Hans have any redemption later on? *hopeful eyes*
I’m afraid not 😔
What @ellette-giselle said about him having several chances and accepting none of them is correct
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @theducktator @grcr @anyone-else
Not quite sure where to take this scene after where it ends, so if anyone has any ideas, pls let me know😅
a scene snippet from Book #3 🤫 I didn’t realize these characters I spontaneously came up with would play a bigger role in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint lol that raccoon
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper yess Tyn is awesome
IDK why, I just like her.
Oliver is my other favorite but that’s probably cause he’s an Australian lizard and you know how I feel about both of those things.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I’d give you cake, but that would be a lie, and then I’d end up being sued by GLaDOS, and that is a fight I can’t win, so sorry. I hope you had a good birthday though!
Portal mention eeeeeeee
I haven’t played the games yet (I like puzzle games) but I like listening to their soundtracks. They’re so weird and synth-y.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Will keep questions in mind 👍
Glad to hear! Tyn was a character I didn’t like much in the first draft and I was considering changing her a lot until I got near the end of it and she went through some really interesting character development. I think in the draft two versions I understood her more.
I think she’s really fun, but I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m going to guess neither of you minds what happens 😛
Barnes
Her sight flooding back to her, Barnes found one of her wrists was held by one of the magical tendrils. Her other hand was free, and Reid was recovering from a hit to the face.
In front of them, the snake lay on the ground. Its eyes faded from blue to a cloudy…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
What kind of feedback are you looking for? Do you want just a chill overview of what I think, or more detailed and critique-ish?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Whoa. Can I ask how much of the book is still left? That seems like it’s going to be a lot of sections.
I don’t mind the longer pieces, though, (🤪) as long as you’re okay with me not being as nitpicky. Im not sure if you’re mainly wanting feedback on bigger things or if you want me to catch all the typos and everything too. If…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Bringing this back to the top since Christmas is over* (:
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Also, I just saw what you said to Linus about Liam not being a Christian. Then how does Sabina’s statement make sense?
Sabina smiled through tears. “He is happy now. Much happier and safer than I could have ever made him, and much more loved than I could have ever loved him.”
Also, I don’t know if an orphan who hasn’t had a family for a long time…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Good section! I was going to say, it seems weird that Beric would change so quickly, but now I see he’s still going to struggle.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Here is the link to my novel. TPE. Tis not done. Tis liable to change. But anyway. My nine “alright-ish” chapters: https://editor.reedsy.com/s/RPRuZql
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I might post a bunch of stuff on here soon to cope with tearing down my plot board and reconfiguring the whole thing. They say humor is the best coping mechanism.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
This definitely applies to ninety percent of story creators, and you can’t convince me otherwise

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
😄
Aw that makes me so happy that you like it 🥹 Well uh yeah…. I am still writing it… but uh… I’m at a pause right now because my mom is editing it and we’ve taken a pretty long break lol… we plan to start back on it again soon and I’ve been trying to work on it here and there…. But idk.
I can resend you the link but I have…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I want to get to this eventually! I’m trying to finish a 1,300 page book right now so I’m trying not to read too much else until I do that. XD But I’m still subscribed to this. <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
YESSSSS!!!
Okay sounds good!!!!! Are you still writing your story? you should resend me the link, I’ve always loved your story! <3
- Load More
