@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore I think so.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Though we haven’t had any new people for a while… I wonder if Kathleen has stopped like checking people in. 🤷♀️ It used to be, like, every weekend or two we’d get a handful of new folks.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Weird. I can’t even remember how they let me know I joined… probably an email. It’s worth checking.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow yep! I have a channel! It’s called The Slate Dragon. There’s nothing really worthwhile on there yet, just me testing stuff out.
I use Blender for animating. It was easier to learn than I thought, but it is pretty tedious (It took me over 3 hours to make a 15-second clip).
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow let me know what he thinks!
@hybridlore @whalekeeper My brother wants to join, but so far they haven’t let him in or sent him an email or anything. (That second one might be because he never checks his emails though, lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@smiley ooh interesting idea!
you and @freed_and_redeemed are making me feel better about the fact that I use the exact same characters for like 5 different fanfic plots lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
I have mental health stuff, but I wouldn’t attribute all of it to oldest kid responsibilities. For me it’s a factor among other factors, not the cause.
Same. I think my OCD actually contributes a lot to me being bossier as an oldest child, because I like to have things a certain way.
Same. That, (and my obsession wit…
-
whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
I think my parents have just given up trying to make me go to bed. I was up past 2 am reading the other day.😅 How many little siblings do you have? I have 5.
Yep, mine gave up too. 😂 I have five younger siblings, three boys, two girls.
@smiley @hybridlore @idk?
Like I see everywhere that being the oldest sister is like a ton of work…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
Barnes nodded in thanks to Percival, and wrung her hands a little, twisting her skirt in a rare moment of nerves. “That would be… good. Thanks, Percival.”
No one else seemed to be greatly hurt. Emeline had returned, and Hugo was unscathed. The two brothers were interacting out of earshot. As the young fighters regro…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow I have animation models for all of them but yes, he is so far the only one that’s been used in my finished animations.
I have a little saga going with him befriending a How To Train Your Dragon night fury lol, but I haven’t released it on youtube yet -
HighScribe replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey, Miley, welcome back! Good to see you again (well, not see, I guess, but you know what I mean :p)
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks!! <3
Wait, hang on……. you got him stuck there and now you don’t know what to do?!?!
This happens way more often than you realize😂
Leon and Riker get stuck in sticky situations all the time
Honestly, George doesn’t seem very stable at the moment, If Riker gets out of the room and George follows and trips over somethi…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh, I love that verse!
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@smiley I like the idea so far!
-
freedom replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
MILEY!!!! *tumbles, gets back up, gives you a huge hug and cookies*
I’VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH💜💜💜💜
*cough cough*
ahem
I’m glad you’ve been doing well and that you’ve grown closer to God <3
Life has been busy this year, so I’m definitely not on KP as much as I used to be, but it’s also been good, because it’s given me more time…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
@smiley yoooo welcome back!!!
Like I see everywhere that being the oldest sister is like a ton of work and by the end you have mental health issues and then struggle for the rest of your life
Nah, it was never like that for me. Although I also only have one sibling, a brother, so…..
and I agree with Whaley, having my bro look up to me (or at l…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah. We used to write together but never really got too far into anything. She still loves to read but I don’t think she’s written in a while. My brother hasn’t really shown any interest in writing, either, so I guess it’s just me.
Lol. I remember Lydibug, though… she was around on the RPs for a while. My sister de…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m doing pretty well! My family is getting ready for the next school semester, and planning for a possible move around May.
yeah *face palms* in the end I have to remind myself that no one thinks about me as much as me lol
what a comfort lol
I know exactly what you mean 😅
Well, whenever you want to share, I’d love to hear about it! I a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s literally me and my sister, Lydibug. She joined, posted a few bunny and hedgehog pictures in a whirlwind of glory, and disappeared around three days later. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore aww that’s a shame
- Load More
