@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 1 week ago
@theshadow @princesachronicle22 My characters’ descriptions are more or less the same as the first time around; however, I have changed their species and appearances to match the newer setting of the fanfic:
-Sniper now has a crocodilian tail, talons, and a scaly birthmark on his right arm–five rows of scales encircling his wrist
-Huntress now…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 6 months, 1 week ago
Also to clarify, I’m working on figuring out wars for Outcry (my main book with Sef and Lilitu and all them). What I just posted was for that book and NOT a new one. Sorry if that was confusing!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 6 months, 1 week ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 6 months, 1 week ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 6 months, 1 week ago
Okay, so I have some new ideas.
First I’m going to tell you about each government and political settings and then explain what my ideas are.
Andromeda
They’re set up similar to an oligarchy, like each race (Azer, Aquino, Estrello, and Pitt) send representatives to Lir and they meet to discuss rules. Often, the representatives’…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 1 week ago
@theshadow I‘m liking them so far! Excited to see how far it goes tbh
the only rp I can actually remember us beating the bad guy in was one of the several iterations of the character castle rp several years ago, all the others have faded out before we got to that lol
hopefully this one lasts long enough.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 1 week ago
imagine theres like this curse or magical force of some kind that puts them through these trials that basically forces the couples to work as a team??
this would be peak hehe
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 1 week ago
@theshadow @princesachronicle22 i’m game with this
keeping Sniper and Huntress as my characters most likely, but I might add another pair too idk
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 6 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-elroi
That’s awesome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 6 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle LOLLL SO REAL
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Guess who's back for now in the forum Start HERE 6 months, 1 week ago
@theshadow lol yeah
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 6 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle Real. So real.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 6 months, 1 week ago
Wow, is kp… dying…?? IS KP DEAD??
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 6 months, 1 week ago
@rae That’s a pretty sad story…..
but did you put it in the wrong forum? or is this a way or telling us you need prayer because you’ve started to become too concerned about your weight and food habits?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Guess who's back for now in the forum Start HERE 6 months, 1 week ago
@theshadow I still need to work some stuff out but he’s mostly like “WHAT? HOW?” for a while lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Guess who's back for now in the forum Start HERE 6 months, 1 week ago
@theshadow yesss
He’s a main character in his own fic (which I haven’t started writing yet) and a major character in another which takes place a few months after the epilogue of the one you read. That’s the one where he meets his brother.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 6 months, 2 weeks ago
<3
@esther-c
Thanks for asking! I’m as well as I can be, given the circumstances. I’m probably going to contract a stress-induced illness; that’s how I roll. -
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Hey, how are things going?? 💕
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 2 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon Thanks!! Currently making an animation and felt like screenshotting this one frame.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 2 weeks ago
@rae ok here we go
Huntress
“I’m surprised they’ve lived this long,” Gabriel looked over to Sniper and Soldier, still both passed out.
“Oh, trust me, Sniper’s normally fighting right beside me when these things happen. It’s unusual for him to not wake up at the sound of a gunshot. He must’ve been really tired.” I said. “Now Soldier, I can…[Read more] - Load More
