@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 months, 1 week ago
I wore that face today for five minutes straight because I figured something out and I’m so pleased with it, hehe
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
I read that last sentence and I regret all my choices to emotionally torture this poor fellow
Lucille
Lucy looked at the fist mark once more and let out a shuddery sigh. She let go of her sleeves, which she had been fidgeting with, and bolted forward.
As Gabriel’s hands lowered from tying the ribbon, she reached him and wrapped her arms a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Soldier
This was all very confusing.
So he was a demon? Then he wasn’t? Then he WAS again??
He didn’t look like one (not that I know what they look like. But it’s not that). He looked like a Changeling, a little bit, but he wasn’t THAT either!
Gabriel didn’t take the words nicely. I wouldn’t either.
Hunt…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
I realize Lucy is being confusing. Hopefully it’ll make sense in a bit
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Why did this take me so long. This is like, the shortest thing ever
Lucille
Lucy had been standing still, and now she rocked back and forth slightly. “That’s… That’s what you were like.”
She looked from Gabriel to the fist mark in the wall again.
She smiled. Faintly, at first. Everything blurred and she found, by…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-pidyon I’ll try the link!
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
You’re fine. I’m good with that time!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
By his planet’s measurement he’s only 19, which is something like 22-23 in Earth years, but I don’t know the exact conversion yet.
Acharis
Acharis stood frozen for a moment. Then he reached up and grasped the statue’s wrist, lowering her hand away from his mask.
“My mind. is not. fragile.” He said, punctuating the words and glaring…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m finally back home for a week! Yayy!
Please excuse my inability to focus on this. The other roleplay was easier to focus on for some reason. Time to brainstorm a post. -
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m available right now if you want! I just got back from vacation and I’m super tired, but I have stuff I’d like to write soon. Might as well try to do it now.
Or tomorrow. I’m back home for a few days before vacation starts up again.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
@everyone heyooooo where were we?
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 3 months, 2 weeks ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 months, 2 weeks ago
“Would madam prefer her water in a crystal glass or would a golden bowl be more madam’s style?”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 months, 2 weeks ago
I’ll be praying.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
@theducktator Ah, so that’s what that was.
I wasn’t gonna click on it anyway, I knew we didn’t have anything going on and it looked sus to me, but thanks for the warning.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
sup dawgs
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 3 months, 2 weeks ago
yo yo yo I’m alive hehe
-
Hi!!!!!
-
hI!!!
-
I’m so late for this but anyway…. HOIIIII! How are youuu?
-
Hey! I’m doing pretty good. I’m a month into senior year!!! AHH!
how have you been?-
AHHHG that is crazyyy! How is that going so far?
I’ve just entered my junior year. I suppose I’m still considered a wee lass in these parts hehehe. But I am good thanks! It’s a little known fact here but I actually moved from Florida last year, and I’m a tad farther north now. That has been fun.
-
-
-
-
-
- Load More
