@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months ago
@liberty That’s a good way to look at it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@whalekeeper but I like the stick figure it’s cute
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
Poor Remi has no faceclaim. Maybe someday
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months ago
Hey, that’s good!! I love it!!
The trench coat pose is definitely accurate. And she has the right expression, too. Thank you for working on this! <3
I’m having a hard time changing the mental picture I already have of her from the school RP. XD
I don’t know if this drawing is your mental picture or if it was something you had t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months ago
@liberty I love that! It looks amazing!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle for sure hehe
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon yess happy birthday to America
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Currently Untitled Project (NEW!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @whalekeeper
Update: In case anyone was wondering, since it’s been a while since I posted ch1, I am still working on chapter 2. It has been slowed down by unforeseen difficulties that I’m trying to solve, and the fact that I had to delete a few pages that weren’t good as a result. It might be a while yet, but once…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
The board looks great!
Acharis
He wasn’t dead. That was good, at least.
Acharis found Iris’ gaze discomforting. The layer of wood over his face didn’t feel like enough protection as she appeared determined to bore holes through it with her eyes. He looked away and reminded himself that she could not see his irritation and fear. Not f…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@loopylin oooh i like it
Sniper
This room was someone else’s. A child’s.
I’m no kid expert, but even I knew the scrap metal on the floor looked like a hazard.
“Sometimes you wonder… what’ve you done? And it’s hard for you to be good without h…hurting inside your head, and hurting my… hm. Yourself.” Lucy whispered.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months ago
Have you had any time to work on that drawing? No rush if you haven’t, just checking.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
That looks pretty good! A chart made for roleplaying is a good idea. I appreciate the large bio section because I like having the freedom to add what I want. It’s also a good idea to have one chart with space for art, and another without.
Also also – I already knew that Baron fact! Not sure how I learned it before this.
The hobbies chart i…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin when I fill out pronouns sections I usually either keep it blank or do something silly like “who cares” or “pronoun preference wasn’t a thing in this time period” (for my tf2 squad especially) and then if it has a separate blank for the actual gender then I write it there. For example, here’s one for the friendship between Huntress an…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
Gabriel didn’t say anything. Lucy didn’t expect him to. The feelings tumbling around were enough to confuse anyone, most of all herself.
So she hugged him tighter.
Another door blossomed out of the wall behind Gabriel’s back. A worn brass knob was attached to it, and faded yellow paint covered the birch…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months, 1 week ago
Cool art!! I like the long tipped ears. And your traditional coloring is good as usual.
Althea sounds like a fantasy name, so it probably doesn’t matter what gender it’s for in real life. As long as it’s not super feminine. I’ve known people to use female names for male characters and I don’t usually care.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
@loppylin
that is literally what they’re here for actually hehe
He anticipates unhelpfulness from everyone he meets lol.
Acharis
Acharis stared at the image projected in the basin. The land continued for miles in every direction with no end in sight, and it was filled with pointless corridors of stone and shrub, mostly leading to nowhere. The…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Huntress
“Step away from Rosalind.” Azalea drew a pistol. I did the same.
“Finally, they’ve found you. Half of them, at least……Thank you both for coming. It was getting a little dull.” The man, or at least I thought it looked like a man, drew a sword. It flashed silver in the dim light.
I quickly camouflaged. My gun and my clo…[Read more]
- Load More

