@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
@rae beautiful drawings! lol baron is so real for that
also Lillian sounds super cool! Species and culture breakdowns are fun, I’m totally up for reading about her kind!
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
What’s the point of a school setting if characters don’t break the rules? XD
That second image feels like it’s straight out of each character’s mindscape for some reason
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 1 week ago
Nice art!! And yes, I love that one with Gabriel. It might be my favorite thing you’ve made
A quick doodle of Baron trying to get back pain at a young age XD
Baron and I have at least one thing in common, then XD
Wait. Wasn’t there a girl named Isabella in Gabriel’s story? I thought they were a thing for some reason. She seemed to really…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @loopylin
*Bows in royal Meme Queen fashion* Thank you
The Wilhelm one keeps making me giggle.
I do like that one a lot, hehe
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Moth
Moth almost got up right away, but he hadn’t eaten anything yet. He found a scone and spread orange marmalade on top, licking the juice off the knife. He got up, savoring the scone with little bites, and followed Ellis at a distance.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Moth
A fake laugh broke the silence. It was Ari, who stood up and left the dining hall. He wasn’t the only one who left abruptly, but he was the first.
What was the matter? Had something bad happened? Moth was torn. Talking with this strange new kid, Ellis, had been a great way to spend breakfast time up until this point. But something in the r…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
We can just say your post came before mine!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@rae lollllll yeah I decided to use my youtube channel name across most of my socials now so it’s easier
@whalekeeper he does lol, it’s canonical to the fandom i took his lore from and I thought it was too funny to change
Huntress
Lucy explained the insect’s scientific name. “If you think it looks like a… another species, you can, e…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Yeah, I probably did. In that specific moment. I doubt he’s out of danger yet
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin @ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Moth
“What sort of lessons will there be, do you think?” Moth asked.
Ellis opened his mouth to answer. Before he could, the dining hall hushed.
Headmaster Howell himself stood at the front of the room, about to say a few words. He had just gotten up from his place next to the professors, whe…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 months, 1 week ago
ive written close to 20k this week 🥹 the best ive done lately…
here’s a long yap and small life update for all of you who aren’t in my walls 🤲
I’m working on a new story, I’m calling it Urban Ecosystems (UE). probably not a novel but still… likely a comic if I can actually get myself out of script and storyboard slump. I finally figured out…[Read more]
- Load More


Hi! I’m late to this lol, but whatever. How’s the comic going? Did you get the license? I got mine a couple months ago and it’s awesome. I can just go places now.
Heyyyy!! 😄😄 lolol dw it’s pretty much still relevant, hehe nothing has changed really… 😅
The comic is coming along slowly lol. Writing scripts has turned out to be my weak point XD I like want to start actually drawing the comic…but then I don’t know what I’m drawing without it so I’m stuck in a loop. I think I’m getting close to a…[Read more]