@abigail-m
Active 5 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1242
-
Morgan started the topic Calling everyone but particularly twins, triplets, and brothers (or sisters)! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
I need sibling (or single child) relationship information!
My main characters in my current WIP are triplets and than their younger siblings who are identical twins. The triplets have 2 boys and a girl and the twins are both girls. I am trying to figure out what their relationship should be like, and while I have several siblings, no one in my…[Read more]
-
Annabelle replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
Yes, we do! That’s what authors like us are trying to accomplish: getting more good books out there in the world.
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
Random question which I have been wondering; what is a cyborg?
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
If any School-Papers come a squelching I’ll be ready!
I will remember that. XD
There is waayyy too much literature that isn’t literature in YA fic. We need more good books!
Thank you! Those are my absolute favorite themes EVER. You have to publish your books soon, cause I would definitely like to…[Read more]
-
Annabelle replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
Yes, I would love to read your story, if you would like to send me the link to your blog! I haven’t actually read a good book about mermaids in a long time…
Thanks for checking out the quiz! I just threw it together as a last-minute blog post, so I wasn’t sure how it would turn out. xD
WELL, I only need…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Absolutely!!
It’s set in a south Texas rural community of farmers, about a girl and her brothers and the mischief they get into haha. The main character is a prankster, so there’s a lot of humor involved, but mostly it’s a coming-of-age, with a small dash of romance XD
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 4 years, 8 months ago
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
@annabelle I got Ocean Mermaid!! That was such a cool quizzz I loved it!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
@elfwing Haha relatablee. That’s pretty much what happens with most my historical-fic stuff too haha. But if you ever finish it, that sounds really unique and interesting!! I’d love to read it!!!
@annabelle I absolutely will!!! I’d love to have you read it XD
Aghh struggles XD There are sooo many books I want to write and so little timeee…[Read more]
-
Annabelle replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
No, you’re completely right. When I get to writing that part, I probably should make Maria grieve for her sister more. I appreciate tips like that. 😊
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
That makes it easier. Sort of. You see, I have read books where a set of twins have grown up together, and are close, but when the author killed one he/she cried for like a couple days and was absolutely FINE! That makes no sense for friends let alone twins or siblings! They should have been crushed, permanently changed, grieving. Real…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic My Series Keeps Growing! in the forum Fantasy 4 years, 8 months ago
To be honest, I’ve never totally gone through this problem. At one time when I first started writing, I did a little bit but I never stuck with a story long enough that it mattered. XD My current series, The Heir Saga, is probably the one book I am the most in love with and is closest to my heart, but after the end of book…[Read more]
-
Annabelle replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
Fantasy is so cool, and I’ve always wanted to write it. I’ve started several fantasy novels, but never finished them.
Yasss, killing is so satisfying! (Though the way I just said that sounded really evil LOL). I like love stories too, but only when there’s some sort of conflict between two characters falling in love with one character.…[Read more]
-
Annabelle replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
No, actually I’m not really familiar with real-life twins. Maria and Grace (those are the twins) don’t meet each other until they’re sixteen, so that makes it slightly easier for me to kill Grace because they haven’t known each other for very long before she dies.
That sounds like a cool plot! If you ever get around to…[Read more]
-
Elfwing replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
@daisy-torres yesss i wanna do a story about miners in the 1920s of England or Wales that immigrate but i need to do so much research i gave up pretty quick T_T T_T. I need to finish what I’m doing first lol
-
Elfwing replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
@annabelle ooo cool! mwahahahah that’ll be interesting… I have twins in my story in last couple books, and i close to kill kill them both a few times while theyre on opposite sides of the world. XD (i write fantasy btw) it’s more satisfying for me to write a good character death than it is a love story XD
haha no worries i spoil my book all the…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Ahhh I loveee that idea for your WIP!! I’m plotting a story set in the 70s myself. I feel like there aren’t enough young adult novels set in the not-to-far-away past XD
@elfwing hehe you would be absolutely right to tag me XD
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
@annabelle EEK girl YESS XD You are absolutely not alone XD I’m actually plotting a mermaid story atm, though I’m not writing it yet XD It’s set in a small fishing town, and the main character is a normal college graduate who visits his hometown. However, when he goes home to his town, he begins to find himself in a mystery involving a strange man…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
YOU’RE KILLING OFF HER TWIN!!! (From a twin)
Ok, that’s going to be hard to write. A quick question; are you familiar with twins/know real life twins?
-
Koshka replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
WFR sounds like an amazing book!
A few things I love about my books;
The themes good/evil, sacrifice, redemption, trusting God even with death, and His presence even in the worst of storms, how a good God can allow bad things to happen, faith even when it seems useless, there is nothing that He can’t forgive. So, yeah, I have a…[Read more]
- Load More
