@abigail-m
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1242
-
Koshka posted an update 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 Hey y’all! We’re in between quiz tournaments and I’m way behind in my verses, plus I’m struggling to be ready to graduate come June. I need to cut back on screen time right now so I can focus on work *grimace* so I need to pull the Twins from the RP. I’ve been trying not to do this, but it’s become necessary. I’ll…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka AUGH RIKER 😭 AND LEEEEO AND DIETRICH AND ADOLPHUS UGH! I think I’m going to have Ara strike up a conversation with those two…
Arabella
Ara nodded with a small smile at Leo’s silent thanks, then waited on the reply from Felix. He huffed, nodding. His eyes landed on Ara and Ellie.
“Will you be joining us?”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 UNDERSTANDABLE!!!
I write in past tense tho but I find myself sometimes switching tenses out of the blue and it’s just…AGH
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Bruh wait a min Hans and Erich is alone with Vulk rofl that must be awkward
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
heh heh…yea this is a decision he makes in the series as well.
In Corvina’s defense she also only gives him this decision because she too is trying to protect him in her own way.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wait, November, WHAT? NOO! What does she want you to do?
What did you just decide to do?!
-
Koshka replied to the topic A kitten in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Haha! This is definitely a cat. (I just read this with my cat walking over my lap to sit on the desk and stare at me.)
Where do your poem lines end in each stanza?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka ZLATAN 😭 @freedomwriter76
November
Caned? Celled?
As in…beaten…?
But…but why…?
November’s heart lurched, stomach twisting. He was already nauseous…
He grunted, gripping his stomach. Nope. No. He was not about to get sick on top of everything else going on…
Tear-streaked eyes met Zlatan’s. “W-Why…?” He choked out.
Zlatan’s gaze sof…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
AHHHHH!!!! LEO AND TALIA!! That scene was sooo…..I love y’all’s charies.
Zlatan
Voices. Zlatan tensed, one hand sliding to his sword hilt. He was on the floor with his shoulder leaning against something hard. How…?
“…waking up.”
He blinked, eyes adjusting to the flickering torchlight. Glimmering stone…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 3 years, 9 months ago
@elanor Aww thank you girl! No I totally agree. I think night time is when we quiet our thoughts more and allow words to flow better. Everything just clicks best that way 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@katthewriter what who would tell you that?! This is a community of support and encouragement!!! That is very rude. Doesn’t matter how much work your writing needs if you don’t have anything good to say or can’t say it in a way where it is a critique or comes off as helpful don’t say it!
ahem, rant over.
as for me, it immediately grabbed…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter started the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I gripped the bars of the cell so hard my knuckles turned white.
I thought he had changed.
I thought he cared.
He did it.
The thing I never thought he would do.
I felt like I was in a haze.
The noise of chains met my ears.
He said he understood.
He helped me.
How could he?
I staggered and gripped the bars harder.
He said he would…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter posted an update 3 years, 9 months ago
I just finished Chapter 27 of my book! 😀
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AGH THEY ARE SOOOO CUTE!!!
Arabella
Ara gave a small wave to little girl, watching as she slowly pulled her head out from her father’s grip.
“Hi…Bella…”
Ara watched as the little girls face morphed before her eyes into the little white haired boy she now called brother.
She smiled.
“I like your friend,” Ara said softly,…[Read more]
-
Elanor started the topic To Visit a King in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
So here’s one I’ve only started then got stumped on.
What do y’all think?
In a small shepherd’s village
In a humble blessed cottage
A carpenter’s tools grind
As Joseph works to provide.
A mother’s melody rings
As Mary works and sings.
I hear a toddler’s squeak
As Jesus attempts to walk.
On a journey of many leagues
Approa…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Btw don’t forget about Ellie unless ur just wanting to remove her lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I love this. I love it I love it I love it!
and Ella reminds me of Paxton with the stuffed bunny 😭
Arabella
Tears sprung to her eyes. She looked down at Leo’s wound, seeing it now in a new way, and then back into Leo’s eyes.
“Thank…thank you…” she whispered. “For protecting him. His family,” She shook her head. “I’m sorr…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Elanor replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 3 years, 9 months ago
I was just scrolling and this poem of yours Daisy and I love it.
Is it just me or does the poetry that comes at night the most powerful? The sort that repeats in your head until you HAVE to write it down for fear of it keeping you up all night.
-
Elanor replied to the topic Say and think in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
*Sobs*
Oh my goodness. I sooo relate to this poem. I struggle ridiculously to start conversations with people. ESPecially the people I want to talk to the most. - Load More

@koshka I can’t say I’m not heartbroken…but I do understand and I hope everything goes well and we see you again maybe after June!!! Love ya Koshka!!! (The twins… 😭)