@abigail-m
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1242
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@gold-hummingbird THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!!!
I watched a few Dream SMP animatics and loved them but I can’t/won’t watch anymore due to language and just…yea…
And I also can’t read fanfic because it’s obviously not kosher
SO UR WIP SOUNDS AMAZING!!! (Wait so is it still fanfic or u making it ur own WIP?)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Ppl do that all the time @katthewriter! They make one forum (like this one you’ve already made even, or u can make a new one) and add their chapters/scenes to it as they write.
I will say…I might not be able to read the WIP just due to current sensitivity and trying to be a bit cautious of what I read, and Ik that might sound crazy con…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin cool! My only issue with community charries is they’re kinda difficult to write…I was kinda curious as to what Charrie @princesachronicle22 was gonna add…
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I mean.. If I could add chapter by Chapter section to put my book on here, I would. But i’m not sure if that’ll count as spam even if I just keep it in one of these whatever they’re called. Posts. Or has anyone else done that? Like updated it as they go?
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
also… I love how grammatically correct these boxes all bc all of why i’m typing it’s like going
“Ahem? Hello, but you are terrible at grammar.” Like yes. Ik. Thank you. XD I can write well if it’s in a book. Kinda. But just typing like this I write like texting.Stop personally attacking me Kingdom Pen xD
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yess my poor girl.
And yess. I do love Roger so much (especially in chapter 27 we show him being SUPER SWEERT and i’m dying of feelsss) our morally grey character that is the fan favorite, BUT Nathaniel aka NATE AKA CINNAMON ROLL BOI will always have a special place in my heart.
Oh yes. I got a message the other day of one of my…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 loll i’m not gonna say names, but it’s ok. I just think when I publish i’m going to send him a note and say “To the guy who said I could never publish: Thanks for the motivation. :)” bc yes, spite was a great inspirer to never give up.
But thank you!!
And actually I think awhile ago, like a lonnnggg while ago I sent in chapter 4…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*O.O*
I have no idea what you mean…..
XD
ALSO HITCHENS INJURED NYX AND PAXTON FYI XD XD XD
tho I uhhh may have totally made it worse…. 😅
BUT ANYWAY yea that might be a good ide…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
OH and our Villain >:) General Seznick

(This snippet of what will be done in a future chapter 0.O)
“Stop me?” My harsh laugh echoed through the warehouse, “Silly little girl, don’t you know? You won’t be fighting me. You’ll be fighting them.”Â
My smirk grew as the kids, the other soldiers, she knew and grew up with surrounded her with…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@gold_hummingbird yeaaaaa…… u don’t have to answer them, of course lol…it’s not like we’ll hunt you down or anything… *turns*
PUT DOWN THE PITCHFORKS GUYS….
THAT MEANS YOU LOOPY!
*Cough.*
Ahem, anyway! Hope you have fun, and we’d love to hear about any current project your working on, or if you’d like to hear about ours, y…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@katthewriter they seem so cool!!! Nate will probs definitely be my favorite (I luv the guys XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ya know….
we really could use a healer or doctor in this RP btw….XD
we’ve got Leo’s wound, poor baby Paxton’s whip strike, though thankfully it’s not bothering him much, November’s burns, Nyx is DYING…. (Okay maybe that’s a bit dramatic? Ok maybe not…), Everton’s now hurting, maybe dislocated shoulder,
And If Koshka wasn’t taking…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago

“I’ll find you, Grace.” I whispered through the tears.Â
Was it a pledge or a plea? A desperation to be enough or a doubt that I ever could? Would I find her just to loose her again?Â
No. I couldn’t. I won’t.
Two stone heads burned in the back of my mind, two names scrawled on top.Â
No. I couldn’t lose her too. I won’t be the only one le…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c WHOOPS totally forgot to respond to this 🤣 hmmm idk what could be on the other side…
Would Aloth have anything interesting in mind? 😂 or nah
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago

“Till death do us part.”Â
Sickness. Dearth too soon. Closing with another promise.Â
“I’ll keep her safe, I promise i’ll keep our baby safe.”Â
Intruders. Cornered by soldiers. Gunshot killing my sunshine.Â
“No, please not again.”Â
Pain. Crushed by guilt. Anger coursing through my veins.Â
“You’ll pay. You’ll pay for all that you’ve done.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@katthewriter aww poor girl!!! 😭
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Also, (I’ll reply to all yall in just a sec) here’s the graphic/aesthetic of each of the MC’s and a lil kinda about them snippet.

Who was I? Was I anyone before? All I had were foggy memories of white walls and pain, and some sinister feeling that I was missing something. Did I have a family before being in this camp? Was I somebody? Or am I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hello, Humans of Planet Earth! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@gold_hummingbird AHHHH HIIII!! It’s me V.L!!
@mineralizedwritings is Lesli Mintz. So good to see ya here!!!
also yes be prepared to answer a ton of questions as u introduce yourself to KP, our Keepers tend to get a bit carried away when meeting someone new (we’re an excitable bunch XD)
Really there’s not much to learn, this place is he…[Read more]
-
Elanor replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes. The major con is the lack of sleep one gets when they’re brainstorming to write something 😆
- Load More
