@abigail-m
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1242
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
How old is Dante btw?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @loopylin
Corvina
Great…another person…
Corvina scowled, fists clenching.
Then again…it got the attention off of her…if she wanted, she could probably escape now. Into the shadows, shifting into her Raven form.
Ah…she probably wouldn’t even have to do that. Her shadows would probably hi…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c yea but I didn’t know what was behind the door….
GASP HEY!!!! Maybe @princesachronicle22 new healer character?! That way she can help Nyx??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@katthewriter Nerp! It’s open for everyone! We usually just ask and such if we wanna join a certain group of other charries and such. For instance a lot of my charries are traveling with @freedomwriter rn
@esther-c heeeey u on? Ik ur not getting the Notifs right lol
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
(Is it way too late to throw one of mine in??)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 😭 aww boys…it’s alright…. Ara’s protective of him…but seeing you guys like this, she’ll forgive you…I know it.
Arabella
Dietrich and Adolphus‘ eyes went wide, faces paling as all eyes turned to them. They forced their heads down as Frida glared.
“Boys,” she practically spat. “What is wrong with you two?”
“N-Nothing [Read more]
-
KattheWriter and
Light are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
KattheWriter replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
(Tw- (this is probably my favorite show don’t tell, but my most gruesome chapter) shows a physical attack (beating her up) and cruel words. BUT DON”T WORRY it’ll all be better soon.)
Chapter 4
X392
I sat there for a long time, gritting my teeth, and trying to not scream my lungs out as I laid in the grass. My cut felt like there were hot…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
(Tw- None)
Chapter 3
Nathaniel
I started sweeping the front porch of the store, using hard big strokes to try to get the layer of dusty dirt off of it quickly.
I was about halfway done when I saw a woman and girl walking up the pathway. I stopped, to let the dust settle so it wouldn’t get in their eyes.
The woman was tall, and nice…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
(TW- mentions murder. Aka my Morally grey character’s past that makes him now morally grey 🙁
Chapter 2
Roger
After staring at the ceiling for a long time, I finally got up. There’s no way I could get to sleep. Not on a night like this… not this one. I got up and walked towards the window, the full moon sending light through it, but sto…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago

I gripped the bars of the cell so hard my knuckles turned white.
I thought he had changed.
I thought he cared.
He did it.
The thing I never thought he would do.
I felt like I was in a haze.
The noise of chains met my ears.
He said he understood.
He helped me.
How could he?
I staggered and gripped the bars harder.
He said he…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter started the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey Guys,
I’m going to be sharing my Novel, Finding You, chapter by chapter on here. I shared the beginning snippet (and some character collages, so jump over there if you’d like to see!) and quite a few of you liked it and thought I should put it on here. I will be adding it chapter by chapter, and will probably start with the first 4, as the…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol, to be fair he emailed it instead of saying it on here XD. But he also gave me an essay of eveything wrong with it. BUT i’m not against critique, i’m definitely for it. But when your critique is against even proper writing… (like he thinks i should info dump at the beginning and not start in the middle of the scene???…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@orielle21 Thank you! So if I go start posting my story on here would you like me to tag you? 🙂
@freedomwriter76 Thankkkksss ^-^ I’ll tag you when i do soon!
@gwyndalf-the-wise That’s totally okay, whatever is chill. Chapter 4 is the one that makes the sensitive ones a little uncomfortable (very detailed of X392 being beat up) but on the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 sooo does anyone wanna RP in our group or who’s turn is it?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 aww poor boys….
Arabella
“Yes, I do…” Ara smiled fondly at the thought of her family, though it faltered slightly.
Were they doing well? Back in A’Grend…?
Was her home…still the same? Or was everything different now?
It felt like only yesterday when she’d left in order to protect it…yet…at the same time it felt like centuries…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
amazing!
until I got to the end and I legit said-
WHAT….
because I totally shipped James and Maria….. 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin ur good!!! Don’t stress!!
-
KattheWriter and
Folith-Feolin are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
KattheWriter replied to the topic Based on this start, Would you read my book, Finding You? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s totally fine, no worries! Thank you so much for the help and explaining 🙂
- Load More
