-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I love it sooooooo much!!! LIBBIE HURRY UP AND SAY YOU’LL MARRY HIM!!!! AHHHH!! lol!
#LALBERT
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness!!!!! I am so happy for you, and so proud of you! I am so lucky to get to know you as a friend on here, and I’m celebrating right with you, girl!! You have to let me know how editing/publishing goes!!!
Well, Pitts are explained later in the book, same with Rippak and Godede Waters. I didn’t want to explain everything…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @esther-c @rae @hybridlore @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @acancello @mineralizedwritings @vinagirl
Okay, I really have been working on this chapter a bunch, and I would like to know you’re guys’ thoughts! I know some of you guys have read this chapter, but I was wondering if you had any…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I would be such an emotional wreck 😭😭😭 LIKE FINISHING A NOVEL!!! THAT IS SO AMAZING!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Girl I love Ami and Ev!!! I love Ev’s personality, I wish I had a friend like him XD
1. Were you drawn into the story right away?
I kind of agree with Min, it seemed really abrupt, and I was a little confused at first. But the action also made me want to see what happened next, so it drew me in, but only because I was confused and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
OH MY GOSH GIRLLLLLLL!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I LITERALLY FREAKED OUT WHEN I READ THAT YOU’RE FINISHING THE EPILOGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!! <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk…I just feel like that way has much better writing and is just more emotional XD
if I’m being completely honest here… sometimes hooks are overrated…. 👀😂
lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww that was so sweet I love it!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ahhh man, I was excited to wake up at 4 in the morning😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve literally been so excited all week XXD sometimes I’ll see it and think I missed it, and freak out, then be like, oh wait, we still have a day left lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much <333 It makes me so happy when people compliment my writing, especially when I’ve been really insecure about it and worrying that it’s not good and I should just quit XD
And yeah, I love that scene too 🙂 thanks for reading!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We posted the times earlier in this thread if you don’t know what time.
I put it on my calendar so I wouldn’t forget XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We’re shooting for tomorrow? I can probably make it.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Are you guys excited to break the record tomorrow???
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Or maybe #Albie?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh Nae is so cute <333 XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for understanding!! 🙂 and thanks for supporting me <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know….I think Wyoh’s going too far…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry for my apparent inactivity. The last few weeks have been really busy because of Christmas stuff. So I’ve seen this idea before, but only really as a Joke, for example:
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGL1vlVLSY4 (delete the space after the h)
However, there is going to be some unique narratives you could use this for, funny or…[Read more]
- Load More
