-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hi, Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to KP!
I’m the Arcane Axiom, I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and am currently working on a universe with my sister called the Septrum.
Also, love Catholics btw, they respect authority. I’m LDS, so we have different ideas about who h…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
“I’m sorry,” she looked sympathetically at Lukas. “I know how you feel…I mean, not seeing your sibling. I had an older sister too…but she died a couple years ago. She was killed when the Pythonos raided our town…our family’s never been the same.” she stared at the floor and felt a pang of grief, but managed to keep control…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ve noticed that my story could probably take place somewhere else and not a lot would change.
Honestly…I’m not exactly sure why that’s a problem XD I mean…technically…any story can be taken out of it’s original setting and put somewhere else, with only a few little tweaks. I could easily move my story to Earth, get rid of A…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Conlangs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Cool! Did you create all the rules of this language before you created any words? I have found that it can be a bit annoying to have to fit all the words I have into the language, but it’s also nice to have some as a starting point.
What’s worse than starting with the words is also starting with the script. Those are both problems I had m…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Allison missed all the fun 🙁
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi, Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
NOOOO NOT ANOTHER HOMESCHOOLER!!!! just kidding lol I’m like the only one on here that goes to public school…though I used to be homeschooled and homeschooling is just so much better in my opinion…so lucky duck!
Heyy! I’m Sara, though most people around here call me…well, they call me Sara. XD
Anyways, I’m a chocolate c…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I HAVE RETURNED!!! BWAHAHAHA!
HUGO! BE A MAN AND ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS! OR ELSE!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Conlangs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago

This is the Lasi’el script. It says: Lasi’el elasi vwij? Lasi’el elasi len. Meaning, Do you speak Lasi’el? I speak Lasi’el.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Conlangs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lasi’el is my most developed conlang. It is spoken by the Shome’el. I originally created Lasi’el with the goal of creating a language out of entirely soft consonants to sound fluid and beautiful. I gave the exception of the glottal stop however, just to add a little exotic flavor, which is represented by the symbol ” ‘ “. (The glottal stop exists…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Conlangs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
100% I’ll have to start posting all my different conlangs on here!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
NOOOOO i want to keep this RP but change it to the party….*cries*
I mean….it’s mostly sentimental for me I guess…I made a lot of memories on here and learned a lot about my charries XD but it’s up to you guys….lol
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, that’s a good set up!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello From Canada Lily! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to KP!
I’m the Arcane Axiom, I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and am currently working on a universe with my sister called the Septrum.
Questions:
I’m not very familiar with Patricia MacLachlan, so she’s a children’s author?
What genre is d…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I have to go now…I WILL CONTINUE THIS CHAOS LATER!!! NO ONE IS SAFE!!! hehehehe
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
