-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
By the way, (theducktator, and thearcaneaxiom as well), what books would you recommend to a fan of Tress and Alcatraz?
Hmm, we’ll I’m biased for Sanderson in general, so I’d point to anything from him. Frugal is up the same ally of humor and flair, but you’re already reading that. Have you started Skyward? I think you’d like that…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
@linus-smallprint @whaley
(Also, as you and Whaley have suggested, perhaps we should take this over to the Apologetics chat and leave this to people who want to discuss Tress of the Emerald Sea)
I agree, so I’m just going to make the switch right now.
A couple of things. Firstly, I did not realize the term ‘Mormon’, is offensive, I am sorry for…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
cryyyyy…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
heyyy! welcome back!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
Oops…I don’t think I ever replied to this…sorry!!! I’ve been super busy lately :/
If I already replied and forgot I did it….oh well….XD
You like algebra!!??? My mind is like, blown. Algebra is not my cup of tea.
Yeah…I love algebra!!! It’s like a puzzle I have to solve, xD
Yes, I really enjoy talking to myself. Well, it’s n…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Indeed we do have very different theological and cosmological prospectives. It just bugs me that that needs to be where the identity of us as Christians must be. Yes, theology is important, but what did Christ constantly denounce the Pharisees for doing? Weren’t they constantly concerning themselves about being right, and Christ was…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
YESSS I LOVE LIFE OF FRED!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 it’s so cute though
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Sorry, right now I have no plans to read Yumi and the Nightmare Painter. After seeing some of the artwork in the book, it seems there may be some scenes I would not be comfortable reading. I also found out that the plot involves Yumi and Panter switching bodies, which is not something I am interested in reading about. I know…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Aww, thanks! <3
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
What are some ways to set up healthy boundaries with technology to keep it from overruling our lives, and how can we use it to our benefit? What can we do to take advantage of this tool, literally at our fingertips, to make God known?
A common practice within my own faith is fasting. We specifically fast from food every first Sunday.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @acancello @grcr (you’re gonna love this scene….lol) @freed_and_redeemed @anyone-else-i-forgot
Here’s another scene I wrote while revising…
Note: I’m changing it so that Sef has a crush on Cassian (Lilitu’s older brother) BEFORE she falls for Lilitu. So don’t freak out, Lefse is most DEFINITELY still a thing! <3
Sef cowered…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Humanity wasn’t ready for the internet. How life is fundamentally lived changed within a generation with the introduction of phones. That was uncharted territory, we’ve introduced trials of mental, physical, and social health never seen before, and we had no way to prepare for that, because of how fast it came about. Why talk to real people when…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Tress is a wonderful book. It was the first of Sanderson’s more whimsical writings I’ve read (then I found Alcatraz…). It’s fun, light hearted, and very unique. Please let me know when you read Yumi and the Nightmare Painter!
Of course, Brandon Sanderson is not a Christian, but a Mormon
Why deny our relationship with Christ😥
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Keeping it Organized in the forum Plotting 2 years, 4 months ago
Glad I could help!! (:
Yeah, sometimes the format can get a bit boring, but it doesn’t bother me XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 2 years, 4 months ago
I love it so much! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
I’ll just pick one character (hopefully you know my characters…it’s been so long I forget how much you know about my WIP haha)
One Last Fight by Florian Bur
Assasin’s by Florian Bur
Requiem for a Tower Mvt II (feat. Veigar Margeirsson) by Corner Stone Cues
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @livingwoodchronicles
Since you both asked, I’m just gonna tag you both XD
I’ve been having a rough time with my mental health…but I’m getting better! I have a lot of good friends that I can talk to and music and writing (and praying, obviously) have been getting me through it!
I just passed my driver’s test today!!!! Well, the…[Read more]
- Load More
