-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
I may or may not have submitted a short story on KP to get published….I’m terrified XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I have the best idea everrrr!! What if….Ottoline’s right and the dragons are sent by the Pythonos to recapture her????
I’m totally joking, guys, that’s like the
dumbest idea ever. Let’s NOT do that. Please. XDAnyone got any ideas?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
“Goodie-goodness.” Flaz jumped onto the ground and flattened himself, “The dragons have arrows too?! I didn’t realize we were in such immediate danger!”
XD I love Flaz
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry, that was really bad prose, lol
I wrote it really fast and sloppy XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @rae @esther-c @trailblazer @acancello
Ottoline
I’m not going back.
Her heart fluttered as she beheld the majestic figure in the doorway. She was beautiful, but terrifying. Like Selena. Chills went up and down her spine. I’m not going back. It reminded her of too much…”Please, no!” she wh…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @mineralizedwritings @jonas @grcr @acancello
Okay, so much has happened!!!
why do you guys always have the fun conversations without meeee?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
Authority as in God designating specific roles, like the Pope for lack of a better example, or authority in the terms of authority God gives believers over satan and his demons?
More the first, but there are roles given without authority as well. I’m thinking of Priesthood Authority, which is authority/stewardship to lead some group,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @rae @acancello
I think that @rae should start bc she knows the most about Lillen. But that’s just me XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Killing Characters in the forum Plotting 2 years, 11 months ago
I also second everything Jonas has said, so I don’t have much to add, but here’s some of my thoughts.
It really comes down to many factors involved with the character’s development if there is any (a static character is still a valid character), the reader’s degree of investment in that character, the impact the character would continue…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
All good, thanks😂
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Shall do. (Which stories do you know? Please tell me you know Beren and Lúthien, it has the best twist of fairy tale tropes ever, and I will die on that hill.)
I know bits and pieces. Tolkien does a lot of tales of the mortal man and fair elf maiden in the history of Middle Earth, so I get them mixed up, but I know that much.
To be ho…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
You probably haven’t heard much about it because you won’t see it in the major denominations. From what I’ve seen, it’s primarily in the nondenominational churches, and it’s been something that has been brought back more in the past 50 to 70 years. There are a number of Christians who don’t believe the roles of the apostle and prophet…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, well great! Thanks for clarifying that. So that’s really cool that my faith has analogues to that system, but I haven’t heard of any others that have modern day prophets and Apostles. Is there any particular individuals you believe are called Prophets that you follow, or some particular sect with this five fold structure in practice?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
Ohhh, ok. So what your saying is that the evangelist themself doesn’t have a problem with personally being a disciple, but may have trouble helping others reach discipleship, because they can usually only deliver the message. Am I getting that right? That would make a lot more sense, and is actually how LDS Missionaries function.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Flaz is great 😂
“What? F—Flaz?” Lane looked at him, “W-Where did you come from?”
“The land of endless clothes and uncountable tangles.” Flaz crossed his arms, “I have come from where the moths live happily and mice can chew through every garment that now lays on the floor.”
“You mean the basement?” Lane sighed, “How did we not see y…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok give me a sec… I wrote out a lengthy reply and then as soon as I hit submit, KP logged me out and I lost the post… ARGH! I’m gonna try to remember everything I said.
That has happened an embarrassing amount of times to me, and often with 5 page long rants I had to re-type! It took me a while to make a habit of making sure I was s…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
!!!
That’s so cool!!! Me too! I haven’t heard of the five fold ministry before, but it makes perfect sense. That’s actually very close if not identical to how The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is organized, just with some different terminology!
We have a prophet: President Russel M. Nelson, bearing all priesthood keys…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, that, seriously, is one of the coolest ideas ever.
Thanks🤣😅
Cool! I had a similar idea once, but with a smaller gap that was mainly an aesthetic rather than practical consideration.
Yeah, if you have the power to make physical gaps like that, the power in weapons, gadgets, and everything else you could make would…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone @power
Ok, next sword! You make an excellent point Power, but what if the sword is something like this? This one is unnamed, and may or may not be unique:

It is a blade with a physical gap half way through. It is constructed through a 4 dimensional bridge, so the space in-between, any 3 dimensional object can pass through. So it…[Read more]
- Load More
