-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
It’s sooo good, and one of the few times Silmarillion characters actually get a happy ending. And even then, it’s depressing.
It’s really cool when a story can end that way, being able to have a lasting impact on us, in a bitter-sweet sort of way. I’ll have to look more into my Tolkien lore!
If I had purposely developed these for the sto…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Probably? Just don’t expect her to be totally comfortable XD
Any men with weapons scare her, unless she trusts them completely (obviously). But she’ll probably realize soon that no one’s going to hurt her.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Though, she’d probably also want to help since she hates the queen.
From Ellis’s perspective, that’s what it was, basically. He could tell that she was scared of him at first, but he has no idea why. If he knew what she had been thinking, he might be a bit more sympathetic, or he might just be annoyed that she assumed bad things about him…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
She would probably be really scared of him still, until he proves himself to be trustworthy. With being kidnapped and all, she doesn’t feel safe.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I mean, technically Ottoline didn’t scorn/belittle him, she was just having a panic attack because she’s been hurt before. She wasn’t mad, she was just afraid of him. (I know it’s probably just how Ellis thinks, I just think it’s funny that he feels that way.) Also, Ottoline kind of does care, she already tried to fight the queen….so….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well, I got to go get ready for school. Bye guys!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Montana is the coldest state except Alaska, right? We have had pretty warm winters the last few years (sadly) so I find it odd that there’s such a difference between Wisconsin and Montana. Montana isn’t too much farther North.
I don’t know if it’s the coldest or not, but probably? Cut Bank, a town in Montana has the record for coldest spo…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I get that. When it goes from 40 to 80 to 60 it’s kind of annoying, it did that here too. I love fall, so I wish we could get 40-50 degree temps for a while and enjoy fall before snow. Because when the snow melts, all the leaves will be gone and it will be a muddy mess.
Hopefully the snow doesn’t last long! I’m ready for it to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well….usually Montana winters are really harsh. The winds are terrible, blowing about 30 miles per hour making about 4 foot drifts in our yard. And when you have to go 25 on the highway, it’s just kind of ridiculous.
I mean, the snows pretty and I like snow, just right now it’s a lot and really, really cold. Though I suppose I should be…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I like it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
GUYS IT’S SNOWING IN MONTANA!
AND IT’S NOT EVEN HALLOWEEN!
THERE’S LIKE 3 INCHES
I DO NOT CONDONE THIS!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay! That’s what I thought.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I know from experience that the Arcane Axiom can help make up random words…you should ask him (that is, if you want to)
Can you three bring your charries to the dining hall? It might be easier for those who aren’t involved in fighting scenes to find ways to squeeze in an RP.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Hi Elizabeth!
I’m Sara, a “jack of all trades but master of none”. I love music. My favorite song as of now is Sweet Ever After by Ellie Holcomb. What’s yours? I play piano, guitar (I know a couple chords but not many), used to play violin, play flute and piccolo (a piccolo is a super tiny flute that plays an octave higher. It’s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Hi, I’m Cloaked Mystery, known in the real world as Jonas
Ever since I “met” you on KP, your name has always reminded me of Jonas from the Giver XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
Indeed, and I did already mention that Christ would probably be exempt from this, as well as the fact that God may work miracles of healing for the faithful, but that’s different from working a miracle through some individual. I’m glad you see my point though, and that we can find that common ground. Please do study, the Lord can…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Hi Elizabeth! Welcome to KP!
I’m the Arcane Axiom, I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and my current project is a universe I’m working on with my sister called the Septrum.
Questions!
Do you lean towards hard or soft worldbuilding? (hard meaning con…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
Great points! So that’s where our views would start to diverge. I agree that God still has preformed mighty miracles for those who don’t have the fullness of the Gospel, because of their sincere faith, but I feel like there is still a distinction between that, and those who actually bear priesthood authority to preform miracles in…[Read more]
- Load More
