You know you are a writer when…

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions You know you are a writer when…

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 713 total)
  • Author
    Vanna
    @vanna
      • Total Posts: 48

You know you’re a writer when you imagine your characters in a scene, subconsciously copy their facial expression, and then have your family ask why you’re angry, sad, ect.

Hannah Olsen
      @hannah-olsen
        • Total Posts: 32

You know you’re a writer when you stay up till twelve o’clock just to finish a conversation to your satisfaction.

Adry_Grace
        @adry_grace
          • Total Posts: 169

@hannah-olsen ha! aint that the truth. I love your profile pic by the way.

BlueJay
          @bluejay
            • Total Posts: 1622

You know you’re a writer when you don’t care about lunch cause you’re in the middle of writing.
            You know you’re a writer when you ask for five more minutes to finish this scene and you end up leaving an hour later. 🙂

Adry_Grace
            @adry_grace

you know you’re a writer when you have to explain why different methods of killing people is in your search history.

BlueJay
              @bluejay

You know you’re a writer when your sister asks you for a quick hug and you tease her by saying (as the hug continues) “This isn’t a quick hug, this a medium hug. Oh now it’s a long hug, now it’s a novel hug.” 🙂

Hope Ann
                @hope
                  • Total Posts: 1092

You know you’re a writer when you lay in bed at night and can’t decide if you want to mull over a retelling of Robin Hood for a family movie, or a retelling of a fairy tale for your novella…

INTJ - Inhumane. No-feelings. Terrible. Judgment and doom on everyone.

Hannah Olsen
                  @hannah-olsen

@andry_grace: Thank you!! 🙂 Yours is awesome too!

Hannah Olsen
                    @hannah-olsen

@bluejay: Is your profile pic Kara Killmer from Beyond the Mask? *squeals* I love that movie and her!

Kate Flournoy
                      @kate-flournoy
                        • Total Posts: 3976

You know you’re a writer when you imagine your characters in a scene, subconsciously copy their facial expression, and then have your family ask why you’re angry, sad, ect.

This. So. Much. This. @Vanna I do that when I’m reading, too. 😀

You know you’re a writer when you read about a move in a fight scene, think it might be unrealistic, and then go act it out five or six times just to make sure.

BlueJay
                        @bluejay

@hannah-olsen Yes it is. I love her too. 🙂 We won the movie book in a competition and it is so AWESOME!!!!

Hannah Olsen
                          @hannah-olsen

@bluejay: Sweet! I went to one of the screenings and I loved it so much!

Levi Pierpont
                            @levipierpont
                              • Total Posts: 19

You know you are a writer when you um… Write. Instead of wasting time on forums. People… Write.

Adry_Grace
                              @adry_grace

@levipierpont Says the kid posting on a forum. 🙂 😉

You know you’re a writer when you postpone birthday presents because you are right in the middle of writing a scene.

BlueJay
                                @bluejay

I don’t know if anyone has said this one before but:
                                  You know you’re a writer when you wish you’re characters were real so that you could met them because, hey they are so awesome.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 713 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >