WIP Chat!

Viewing 5 posts - 886 through 890 (of 890 total)
  • Author
    Elishavet Pidyon
    @elishavet-pidyon
      • Total Posts: 1013

Wow, a forum given entirely up to WIP related blather? STUPENDOUS!

Where do I start? An introduction, that’s where!

Possibility (because that’s what it is): Aethelthryth was set apart from her very birth. Her father was a serf whom the King freed. He became a knight with a burden to reach those in bondage. Her mother is a knight’s daughter with a skill at weaving, and a love for the broken. Not long after Aethel’s first birthday, her father was hung for treason by evil knights. Aethelthryth must fight the fight she was made to, but battles aren’t easy, and what is truth in this fractured kingdom?

(Main character: Aethelthryth/Aethel)

Eirtan: The island was called Yartas by many, Home by some, and That Irritating Little Blight by yet others. Especially the Dorwains. A natural fortress, it was the logical place to send the children of the late High King of Eirtan and Shepherd of the Brother Nations to disappear in safety. But what happens when three Westland farm kids find out they are those heirs? And what will they do when they learn they are called to a life of danger and betrayal? For either they will find fulfillment in their calling, or destroy themselves running from it.

(Main character: Victor( whose really real name might be Amichai), with Alyona as a second.)

Bellireign: A community of squirrels realize it’s either stay and die [at the least] or leave and only possibly die. So without much hesitation, they began their journey for fabled Bellireign and The Purple Rills in the guidance of Ivan the Scholar. It is a journey that will leave none of them the same, whether it be the foolhardy Arrow Thramble or the arrogant Cracken (and Bracken, excuse me, it wouldn’t do to forget him). They will meet friendly strangers like stone-faced Twirllwiss Anthel Carmaught, daughter of the ruler of the Haronath mount-lands, and the not-so-friendly like a couple of nameless robbers in the woods.

(Main Character: a mystery yet to be solved)

Anyway, there the biggest ones are. Hope they are as fun to read about as they are to write.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Elishavet Pidyon. Reason: Misspelled word

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Elfwing
      @elfwing
        • Total Posts: 486

@elishavet-pidyon

ooo love it! so im assuming you have armies of ‘human’ and then animals? because the first group sounds human and then you said the second is squirrels and i love your ideas!!!

and it was fun to read 😉

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Elishavet Pidyon
        @elishavet-pidyon

Thank you! Yes, the first two are only human, and the last is only animals. I’m glad it was fun to read. I think the personality of each story worked its way into the synopses.

Which do you like best?

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Elfwing
          @elfwing
            • Total Posts: 486

@elishavet-pidyon well i think i like the squirrels best

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Elishavet Pidyon
            @elishavet-pidyon

@elfwing

I’m glad to hear that!

Viewing 5 posts - 886 through 890 (of 890 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            >