Talking about are Fanfics

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Talking about are Fanfics

Viewing 15 posts - 1,516 through 1,530 (of 1,575 total)
  • Author
    Smiley
    @smiley
      • Total Posts: 2179

@freedomwriter76

Now I need chapters!!

but in the same way, no pressure to write lol

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Smiley
      @smiley

@everyone

I have this little scene for Nat&Steve

you’re welcome

Natasha looked at herself in the mirror, tears rolling down her cheek. The tears she thought she had hidden deep within herself were now out in the open, just because of a silly dream.

Only it wasn’t a dream, it was her memories. Everyone else had seen their worst nightmare, but Natasha had just seen her past, cause that was her nightmare, she had already lived it.

“Ready to go train these new recruits?” Natasha looked at her mirror to see the reflection of Steve leaning against the door frame.

She wiped her eyes quickly, making it look like she was fixing her hair, and then turned to look at him with one of her clever smiles. “Funny I thought that was more your department.”

“Then what’s your job?” Steve asked it before he saw Natasha’s face, and from there the humor stopped. Natasha hated the face he gave, a face of sympathy, she didn’t want or need his sympathy, she was fine.

“What’s wrong?” Steve asked, entering the room with a concerned look.

“Nothing, I’m fine,” Natasha stated with a small smile, brushing a strand of hair back.

“No offense, but you don’t look fine.”

Natasha turned away from Steve.

In the few years that the Avengers had existed, Steve had proven himself to be a close friend to Natasha, yet how close could he be if he didn’t know anything about her past? And how close would he want to be if he did?

Natasha had toured the Captain America Museum, she had heard about the skinny, kind-hearted man that had made the Steve Rogers in front of her. A man who didn’t want to kill or even hurt anybody, not even Nazis. A man who put his body on a grenade to protect everyone else. A man who had been willing to sacrifice himself and give up the opportunity with the love of his life to save his country.

How could that man, care for someone like her? A girl who had lied, cheated, and had blood on her hands that would never go away. A girl who had been selfish and put her life above others.

How could Steve Rogers care about her? Natasha Romanoff, a widow.

“Natasha?” Steve took her out of her thoughts, looking at her with his piercing blue eyes.

She almost flinched, something she never did. What had that dream done to her? How did it manage to break the walls she had built around herself, the walls that had taken years to build?

“I’m fine Steve, now would you stop worrying over nothing?” Natasha began to leave the room, but Steve didn’t move.

“Don’t you ever get tired of the lying game?” Steve’s words hit her like a pound of bricks, and suddenly the tears were back in her eyes, but she didn’t dare let them fall.

She wanted to deny it, but she couldn’t.

“Every time-” Steve continued. “I think we’ve gotten close, and that I can trust you, you go and lie again. Why won’t you just be honest.”

And who’s to say I haven’t been? That was what Natasha wanted to say, but something stopped her, she didn’t want to lie, but she didn’t want to lose Steve.

But if she continued to lie, she would lose him anyway. It was a lose-lose for her, but then again that had been her whole life.

“Maybe I just don’t like the truth, maybe it’s not all things to all people, but just one truth, and maybe for some it’s easier to run from it.”

“But in the end, it always has to come out.”

Natasha looked at Steve, sighed, and worked up the strength to say something. “I never wanted to do it. I never wanted to hurt people, but I didn’t get much of a choice. We don’t all have the privilege of walking the moral road.”

“Who forced you?”

“Dreykov, he ran the red room, the place where I was raised. They trained me to kill, they trained me to be a widow.” Natasha tried to not look so serious, but Steve could see right through her act. “Not only did they take my family away from me, but they also took away the chance of me ever having one of my own.”

“How old were you?”

She swallowed. “Four, and I wasn’t the only one.”

The room went silent, and Natasha wished she could take it all back, she wished she had never spoken, Steve knew the truth now. Now he knew she would always be broken, a kind of broken that wouldn’t do well in any kind of stabilized life, a kind of broken that the Steve Rogers from the 1940s would never want.

“And how long have you been blaming yourself?”

Natasha’s face must have shown the surprise she felt. Out of all the questions she expected him to ask, that was the one she had never imagined.

“Who’s to say I have?”

“Possibly the many undercover Aliases you have.”

“It’s easier to love a flirty Natalie than a murderer like Natasha Romanoff,” Natasha stated rather quietly, so Steve could hardly even hear it, but he did.

“Well for what it’s worth, I’ve always preferred the honesty of Natasha Romanoff.”

“And the rest of her?” Natasha gave a smirk, as to take the seriousness off the question.

Steve remained serious, though. He took a step closer to Natasha, and Natasha was certain she saw a nervousness in him. “I think I care about her more than ever.”

“I think you’re one of the firsts, besides Clint.”

“Does the Red Room have anything to do with Budapest?”

“Budapest was how I got out of the red room.” Guilt stung Natasha as she remembered what she had done to escape, her final and probably worst crime.

“And that’s it, you cut off all ties.”

“I don’t think I could ever cut myself off completely, it was my home, my family…” Natasha gave a genuine smile. “But now, I have this, the Avengers. This is my family now.”

Oxygen shortage

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 8156

@smiley

And…Wanda’s Aesthetic!!

Anonymous

@smiley AWWWWWW😭💖💖

they really do make such a cute couple

Anonymous

@smiley

psssttttt

I have a small random scene from the AU…

The chill was unbearable. Every morning and every night spent alone. Every waking moment spent in a castle of solitude, where the only sounds that could be heard were those of the servants who continued to serve even though they had no reason to.

Alone. Back where he started.

Bucky’s banged his head against the cold stone wall, aching to do something…anything to take his mind off of a certain stubborn, book-loving, compassionate young woman.

What would it take to forget her?

What would it take to forget the feeling she’d given him?

What would it take to forget the life she gave to his castle, his existence?

He had no power…no hold on his own life. He was a prince reduced to a measly beggar devoid of any control.

And there was no way to change it.

There was no way to regain his power.

There was no way to control his own life.

There was no way to gain what had been taken.

And there was certainly no bringing Wanda back. He’d let her leave. No, he’d chased her away.

He’d refused her love and chased her off as if she meant nothing to him. But she meant everything.

In a foolish, cruel twist of fate, he’d refused her love because he refused to love himself. All of the ills he’d done…the crimes he’d committed…the beast he’d become, what did one like him do to deserve compassion, much less love?

But perhaps that was just it.

Was love meant to be undeserved?

Was love meant to be shared between people even if one, or both, didn’t ‘deserve’ said love? Was love built on care…compassion…and not…goodness?

Was there any amount of good he could do to somehow earn love? If he didn’t deserve love now, would he ever deserve love?

Or did no one deserve love?

How stupid of him to chase Wanda away when she only wanted to give him everything she had. How stupid of him to chase Wanda away when she wanted to give him the one thing he knew he didn’t deserve but she was willing to give anyway. How stupid of him to chase Wanda away when she was the one thing, the one person, that gave him purpose again.

His hands lifted a case; his gloved fingers trembled and clung to a flower once protected behind a glass case, much like the castle…the walls he’d built around his own heart.

The rose.

The rose was his last chance.

His last shot.

His last opportunity to love Wanda and accept her love in return.

His last opportunity to show Wanda that she was his everything.

Smiley
              @smiley

@freedomwriter76

BUCKY!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!!

and the aesthetic is perfection!!

I NEED MORE!!!

also thanks, I’m working on another scene where Steve meets Natasha’s family

you need to watch it on youtube, Marvel posted a scene from a future WHAT IF episode, and it’s Alexis and Bucky on a mission together!!

it’s everything I didn’t know I needed

Oxygen shortage

MineralizedWritings
                @mineralizedwritings
                  • Total Posts: 2803

@freedomwriter76

This sounds pretty cool, I hope you reduce their age gap a bit though lol 😂 isn’t Bucky at least ten years older then her lol?

へびは かっこいい です!

Smiley
                  @smiley

@mineralizedwritings

isn’t Bucky at least ten years older then her lol?

Well Marvel originally intended on her being eighteen and nineteen during Age of Ultron and Civil War (That’s why Steve called her a kid the whole movie)

But then they upped her age cause they wanted her to be old enough to get married and have kids, and in WandaVision we learn she was born in 1989 which would make her 34 or something

so the age gap wouldn’t be that big unless we’re counting all the years Bucky spent on the ice

in which case they would be like 40 years apart which is really creepy XD

sorry I didn’t mean to sound like a know-it-all or anything, I’ve just done research on this subject since some Marvel fans argued that they shouldn’t have bumped her age up

also Auto Correct keeps correcting “in” the ice to “on” the ice lol apparently they’re not Marvel watchers

Oxygen shortage

Anonymous

@smiley

I found a song for Wanda/Pietro, Wanda/Vision, Yelena/Natasha, Steve/Natasha, etc.

it’s “If I Could Fly” by One Direction

and it is…😭😭💖🖤

Anonymous

and now it’s making me think of Leon/Aadelheide

nooooooooo

i can’t take this

😭😭🖤😭😭

Smiley
                        @smiley

@freedomwriter76

That song!!!! *cries* It’s beautiful and sad

Leon!!! don’t do that to me!! just don’t do that to me!!

Oxygen shortage

Anonymous

@smiley ikr??? 😭💖

Leon!!! don’t do that to me!! just don’t do that to me!!

Heh

heh

too late

THE BOIIIIIIIIIII 😭😭🖤😭😭💖😭😭

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings @smiley @keilah-h @rae @lightoverdarkness6

…Has anyone else heard of the “Bucky Barnes is Jewish” headcanon, or is it just me? 😂

Anonymous

because I’ve been really reading things about it, lol, and ngl, I think I may do it in a fanfic at some point hehe

Smiley
                                @smiley

@freedomwriter76

I have heard that!! in which case on the other subject of Wanda being Jewish

It’s not unreasonable to think that she may also be Jewish along with Pietro in the MCU even though Magneto isn’t their father

some fans assume it, so if you did do a short story, *whistles* you could have a certain set of twins making the holidays at the compound a little bit more like home for a certain traumatized soldier

*Coughs*

Oxygen shortage

Viewing 15 posts - 1,516 through 1,530 (of 1,575 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >