MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 226 total)
  • Author
    Koshka
    @koshka
      • Total Posts: 1556

@godlyfantasy12

I enjoyed that way too much. I mean really, why do I enjoy reading about character deaths? I despise tragic endings, and a book that makes me cry is probably not going to be high on my list of I just want tos.

But that…that was beautiful.

And now I plead for more!!!

First Grand Historian of Arreth and the Lesser Realms (aka Kitty)

Queen_of_Alvastia
      @queen_of_alvastia
        • Total Posts: 612

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon

I was just about to ask if y’all could share why you did what you did….and then I popped back on the thread…and you already answered my question.

😥😥😥😥

Seriously, though, I love the way you guys used these deaths – okay, wrong word. PLEASE DON’T TAKE THAT THE WRONG WAY! What I mean is I love the reasons – the self-sacrifice, the forgiveness, all of you are choking me up over here!

I’ve never killed a character (unless they were a bad guy and thus deserved my full wrath) but now I’m wondering if this could make my story go deeper? IDK

🥰#TorrynVelgardProtectionSquad🥰

Koshka
        @koshka

@queen_of_alvastia

ONLY DO IT IF IT WILL HELP THE STORY! If the book’s good as is I wouldn’t add one just to deepen it.

It may cause trauma you don’t need.

*Weeps*

Elishavet Elroi
          @elishavet-pidyon
            • Total Posts: 1056

@freedomwriter76

Good! (It was.)

Thank you, that makes me so happy. Although, not that I’m happy that you’re crying, which I wouldn’t be, but you know. 😉

That should mean it’s touching; that it moved my audience. XD

@godlyfantasy12

Ah, I love it!

*Sobs*

It’s so, so… Satisfying? Nit that she does, but that’s such a good way to build everything.As I said, I love it.

By the by, does Nyx go with Grimm, or stay with the group? Or does he do something else?

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Queen_of_Alvastia
            @queen_of_alvastia
              • Total Posts: 612

@koshka I won’t kill anyone needlessly. To be honest, I’m not sure I could even do it for “going deeper purposes” I was just thinking aloud for my next story idea….

🥰#TorrynVelgardProtectionSquad🥰

Koshka
              @koshka

@queen_of_alvastia

You’re fine! =) It is an interesting tool though, but a hard one all the same.

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12
                  • Total Posts: 6645

Ahh Nyx and Grimm!

so dont worry yall!

Grimmy (as Lyn affectionately calls him) is not done in our story.

He does leave the group, but he returns to it, after coming to grips with everything Lyn, the others (and God) has already taught him about overcoming his grief, and when he realizes that Lyn has left him something important to her, and he has an important job to do for her, (caring for Nyx) and also for the others (Helping them in their fight against Eder, as he is one of the Destined)

ahhh ma boy.

also…this is so amazing because throughout the series Nyx and Grimm are..

well…so kinda like how Nyx is with Zlatan XD. Except Grimm also can give his fair share once he gets in the group (cuz he becomes part of the group) so they can be at each other’s throats (but in truth they’re both just extremely loyal, and Nyx is just afraid of anyone hurtin Lyn, and afraid of losing Lyn)

And so in the end, Nyx and Grimm becoming almost like brothers is a really sweet turn around from their previous relationship (not that they still aren’t snarky with each other of course XD)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Koshka
                  @koshka

@godlyfantasy12

Grimmy? Oh my, that’s… adorable. I can see how Lyn is with nicknames.

(Of course they stay snarky. Brothers are snarky.)

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. Ohhh, Nyx and Grimm. 😭😭😭

whaley
                      @whalekeeper
                        • Total Posts: 3144

Hi, uh, random thing here but I have a MAJOR spoiler in a project I literally just started today. I really want to tell my friends (especially my little sister), but no worries here, huh? XD

The idea is that, in this world, giants collect young humans for fights, gladiator style. Axel, my MC, is one of those humans. He is one of the only captured humans who actually loves his master. His master ‘upgrades’ him, with machines and metal suit parts, weapons – all the things. Axel gets care and a good fight, and his master gets money from betting.

Hehe… sounds darker than it really is… XD

Anyways… Axel has a device inserted next to his heart. He’s always silently believed that his master put it in him to save his life, sometime in his past (which he doesn’t remember). That’s one of the reasons he loves his master so much.

Turns out it’s a bomb 🙂

“Everything is a mountain”

Anonymous

@whalekeeper. WOAH…WAIT! WHAT!? 🤯🤯🤯

NO ONE WILL SEE THAT COMING! 🤣

Okay, so, now…I’m curious. I need to ask some questions. 😂 Hope you don’t mind. 😅

1. Why does he have a bomb inserted in his chest?

2. When was the bomb implanted?

3. HOW IS THE BOMB ACTIVATED!? 😖😬

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12. Yes he does. *sobs*

AFTER! He already is married and has kids at the BEGINNING of Freedom’s Fire. He goes to prison for being a part of the SS, murdering people, y’know…all that…stuff.

Also, so beautiful and SOOO heartbreaking about Jocelyn! 😭💖 Y’all have really broken my heart recently. Excuse me while I go lock myself in the bathroom and cry over Lyn, Alwin, Oswald, and my own characters. 👋🏻😭

whaley
                            @whalekeeper
                              • Total Posts: 3144

@freedomwriter76 I was hoping for that reaction 😂😂

1. Before the two bonded, the giant thought of him as just a way to make money, so he put the bomb in as a precaution. So when Axel loses, he takes his rival with him.

2. When he was super young. The giants have delicate hands and real good mechanic skills. Axel can’t even remember it.

3. Either when his heart stops, or when his pulse rises dramatically. (Latter is most likely, considering his situation.)

“Everything is a mountain”

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12
                                • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76

WHAT NO!!! WHAT ABOUT HOS FAMILY?!?!?!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@whalekeeper. Ohhh, okay! Sounds interesting! 😀

@godlyfantasy12
                                  . DON’T WORRY! Riker gets transferred to a prison in the US and Iris and their kids end up moving to the US to live there! They will be absolutely fine! 😉 (also, not like Leon can’t help. They all end up moving to the same area and Leon will probably need help with his kids anyhow. XD)

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 226 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >