MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 226 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

Sigh…still…

But at least they’re still a good family and he gets out in five years…sigh…but FIVE YEARS AWAY FROM HIS KIDS UGH….THEY BETTER VISIT EVERY DAY (or almost anyway lol)

OH SO!!

speaking on Charrie deaths! (Don’t worry y’all, no MCs XD)

I have some Charrie deaths for side characters planned. They kinda push the plot along/give the characters a push too, (plus who doesn’t love a Charrie death thrown in to make the reader like “huh…then there’s that…” or “NOOOO” XD)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12

OH ALSO!!

kinda restating the rules of this chat btw.

Since this is the spoiler chat, these spoilers do not LEAVE this chat without the authors approval/say so…

Just letting everyone know. That way we can discuss them without worry of them being leaked to those who don’t WANT to know, OR, we don’t want others outside of here or KP to know. 😊

cuz I’m still like “SHOULD I TELL?!”

but…now y’all know huge spoilers so idk why I’m stressing over side characters 🤣

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12. OF COURSE THEY’LL SEE HIM!!!! THEY HAVE TO! 🤣

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h
            • Total Posts: 4723

@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @queen_of_alvastia @anyone I missed

Was the tissue box fort here?? Cause I want to come in now.

And here’s why:

This is Hunter. He’s technically not my character. If you’re in the Character Castle, he’s the brother of Crosshair.

Yeah…this is the expression he had when I told him he’s going to die. (no not literally, I can’t talk to characters.)

I KILLED him. And I’m not even sure whyyyy!

Mind you, he sacrificed himself in a sad-but-interesting plot twist. He kinda blames himself for the huge war that’s been going on in my brother’s and my stories (which he partially helped start), and when the enemy tries to make another character–Blue–admit that all the blood spilled in this war is on her hands, Hunter steps up and tells them that if anyone is at fault, it’s him, and that he won’t mind being the one to end the war, because he technically started it. (I’ll detail the story in another post if you want to know more.)

And two of the enemy dragons, Fjord and Icicle, stab him. His family fights off the dragons, and his side ends up sorta winning, but he’s too wounded to continue.

And I’m not even sure what drove me to do that!! He’s one of my favorite characters…..And I’m not even sure what I’m going to do about his wife, Liberty. She was DEVASTATED.

So….yeah…… want to hear more or…..

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@keilah-h. *follow me to the tissue fort*

AHHH!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭 I LOVE the story, and the reason why he dies, but…but…SADNESS!!!! 😭😭😭

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 YESSSS I KNOW!! I’M SORRY, HUNTER AND LIBERTY, YOU DON’T DESERVE WHAT I’VE DONE TO YOU BOTH!!!

Rants aside, Liberty is pretty grief-stricken, but she has to lead their family/squad in Hunter’s absence. Any ideas on how to write something like that?

Also, I’m probably gonna bring him back because that’s how my brother and I are, but I don’t want it to lessen the gravity of why he did what he did. Do you think a year and a half is too long, too short, or a decent length before the other characters get hints that they might be able to get him back? (Our stories have a mostly sci-fi/fantasy undertone to them, so characters can reappear actually fairly easily. I just didn’t want it to be like “Oh he’s dead in one story but then is alive and well in the next!”

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@keilah-h. Most of our characters don’t deserve what we do to them. 💔💔💔

Hmm, interesting questions! 🙂

I would say as far as Liberty goes, you can still show that she’s going through the grief, but also, she knows that people need her and that’s why she still leads the pack even though her husband is dead. Or maybe, she’s doing it to hide her grief…now there’s a thought! 🤔 Here’s a helpful KP article on writing grief that I go back to over and over again. 😉

Top 5 Myths to Avoid When Writing about Grief

And I think a year and a half (for sci-fi and fantasy) is plenty of time! And maybe, to not lessen the gravity, maybe there’s a specific person he saved the life of that he gets to see or talk to or something, and what he did saved them, their family, and many others they knew. Just an idea. 🙂

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 ooh, great ideas! I’ll keep those in mind!

Anonymous

@keilah-h. Of Course! Happy to Help! 🙂

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@e-m-trepke here it is!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

E. M. Trepke
                        @e-m-trepke
                          • Total Posts: 145

@godlyfantasy12

Thanks!

I read the information about Corvina and November… then I kept reading. So much death… I think we are all mourning those we know will die.

We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good on, eh?
                          -The Doctor

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

@e-m-trepke OOOF…. Low key forgot about that being in here…sorry for ur loss!! But yeaaaaa…..

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

E. M. Trepke
                            @e-m-trepke
                              • Total Posts: 145

@godlyfantasy12

yeah. I was more thinking about the fact that I will need to kill one of my characters eventually. I don’t even know which one yet.

We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good on, eh?
                              -The Doctor

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@e-m-trepke understandable! Also unless it fits ur story u don’t really have to kill of anyone 😊

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

Ava Blue
                                @ava-blue
                                  • Total Posts: 222

This has brought to my attention that I don’t even have plot twists 😭😟

THIS is what goes for a plot twist in my stories: Bronwen and Muri (and Marea) have feelings *audience gasps*

Pretty sad lol

Monsters creep
                                  In the silent dark-deep
                                  In the filling-eye hills
                                  In the shriveled hand-keep

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 226 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >