Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hear ye! Hear ye! The Ducktator doth cometh, bearing greetings and pancakes!

Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Power
    @power
      • Total Posts: 292

Salivations Trivial Highlyness, The Duckytator, Supreme Dictator of All Duckies and Loathsome Foe of All Delicious Fried Ducky Consumers 🍗,

Unfortunately, we still haven’t heard that title, especially the last part. (I only read it 😸)

Also, we are extremely disgruntled, irked, and vexed by thy blatantly disgracious refusal to not smooch our pristinely pure paw! (We do bath it twice every month! . . . most of the time. 🐾🚿)

But, since WE are patiently gracious, we will pardon thy awful, abhorrent, and atrocious actions on the grounds that, to our knowledge, duckies don’t have lips. . . 🦆

Anyhoo, may thy socks be holeless, 🧦

Your Humble Servant,

His Royal Immensely Benevolent Lowness, the Black Mongoose! May His Tail Always Be Shiney!

👑

😸

🥋

p.s. This is all meant in good spirit and jest.

Power 😉

You will love what you spend time with.

The Ducktator
      @theducktator
        • Total Posts: 185

@power

Your Royal Immensely Benevolent Lowness, the Black Mongoose! May Your Tail Always Be Shiney! Indeed, it is most difficult to kiss something when one has a bill, instead of lips. I do thank thee for pardoning my ungraciousness in refusing to kiss thy paw. However, I do have certain standards of cleanliness, which a twice a month bath doesn’t meet.

May thou never step in a puddle after putting on fresh socks!

Most sincerely, Her Imperial Highness, The Ducktator, Supreme Ruler of All Ducks and Enemy of All Who Eat Duck.

p.s. This is all meant in good spirit and jest.

I figured. 🙂

Coconuts are mammals because they have fur and produce milk.

Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      >