Home Page › Forums › Fiction Writing › General Writing Discussions › Character Party!
- This topic has 5,340 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 6 months ago by
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨.
-
AuthorPosts
-
November 22, 2023 at 4:10 pm #166014
Now I gotta brainstorm what the Lillening’s have for a fire brigade. Joy.
Whatever it is isn’t good enough. The palace will burn down, lol. Jk
November 22, 2023 at 4:11 pm #166015I’m thinking either elephant or magic
Pfp drawn by Surpent on Unvale. I'm a little obsessed so it's over here now.
November 22, 2023 at 4:12 pm #166016They have elephants?
November 22, 2023 at 4:12 pm #166017I didn’t mean to make it where the whole castle would burn down… do we need to change it?
"Throw your phones out the car window, kids!" - Zachary Kingston
November 22, 2023 at 4:13 pm #166018Nah, we’ll be fine. I was joking about the palace burning down.
November 22, 2023 at 4:15 pm #166019NEVER regret causing caous on this rp, as long as no charries loose limbs or die, you’re good.
It was a thought!
Idk what they have for a fire brigade! I never thought of it!
Pfp drawn by Surpent on Unvale. I'm a little obsessed so it's over here now.
November 22, 2023 at 4:16 pm #166021Okay. I didnt want Fire Face to burn the whole castle. XD
"Throw your phones out the car window, kids!" - Zachary Kingston
November 22, 2023 at 4:16 pm #166022Me neither. They could use magic, but in that case, why would Fennin need Tren?
November 22, 2023 at 4:18 pm #166024Fire is not often used in Lillen, instead this slightly warm glowing liquid/slime
-
This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by
Ruth.
Pfp drawn by Surpent on Unvale. I'm a little obsessed so it's over here now.
November 22, 2023 at 4:21 pm #166027Yeah, here comes the oliphonts.
Pfp drawn by Surpent on Unvale. I'm a little obsessed so it's over here now.
November 22, 2023 at 4:23 pm #166031I decided even though the Lillenings are weak, they are at least graceful and quick.
Pfp drawn by Surpent on Unvale. I'm a little obsessed so it's over here now.
November 22, 2023 at 4:23 pm #166032November 22, 2023 at 4:24 pm #166033What did the Queen get herself into when she called everyone??? I think it made things worse for her XD
#MakeNahimTakeABreak
(the real ones will know)November 22, 2023 at 4:24 pm #166034In this RP, there is no such thing as “more” chaos, only “continual” chaos.
November 22, 2023 at 4:25 pm #166035Yes, I don’t think she was planning to have her palace burned down.
-
This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
