Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 6,646 through 6,660 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    -GRCR-
    @grcr
      • Total Posts: 1144

I may or may not jump in with you guys later…

Fin knew. Riker knew.
      Fin wasn’t afraid. Riker was terrified.

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 4732

@grcr @freed_and_redeemed @theshadow @theducktator @esther-c yeah I’m in!!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

TheShadow
        @theshadow
          • Total Posts: 305

@esther-c

That sounds good, I’m still deciding on characters

"No! Monkeys should have pets, all monkeys should have pets!"

Esther
          @esther-c
            • Total Posts: 3428

@theshadow @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @grcr @theducktator

M’kay! I’ve decided on another character duo! (Actually three characters, but I’m only gonna write from the POV of two of them) I need practice writing these guys since I don’t normally do first person, but their novel is going to be completely in first!

So! Without further ado….

Audrey Leanne Harrison

Appearance: 5’ 6’’; lightly tanned skin; dark brown hair; hazel brown eyes; bright smile; heart-shaped face

Personality: INFJ; gentle; introverted; quiet around those she doesn’t know very well; can be closed off, most often with those she doesn’t trust; pretty friendly; thinks things through slowly and carefully; not a risk taker; perfectionist; poetess; will be wearing staight-legged jeans, an oversized sweater, white platform Nikes, and half her hair in a claw clip

Backstory: Was given up by her parents when she was little (still deciding what age); doesn’t remember them very well; has lived with lots of foster families; got close to being adopted once, but the couple backed out; doesn’t trust people very well; her distrust of people translates into a distrust of God

Miles Alexander Harrison

Appearance: 6’ 0’’; chestnut brown/dark blond hair with gray tones; beard, speckled with gray; cobalt blue eyes; smile identical to his daughter’s; light, leathery skin; square-shaped face; will be wearing a sweater, jeans, and cowboy boots

Personality: ISTJ; easygoing; always has a plan; observant; stays calm under pressure; organized; disciplined; can be stubborn or insensitive/judgmental; honest and direct; likes to be in control of the situation; can also be fatherly in some situations

Backstory: didn’t want to give up his daughter (still figuring out the reasoning behind this. He used to be a spy kind of person, think a mix of Ethan Hunt, Indiana Jones, the SWAT team, and the CIA); hasn’t been able to see her for the past so many years; found her after the group she is a part of hired him to keep them safe; Audrey still doesn’t know that Miles is her dad; he struggles to trust God like Audrey, but only because he’s used to being in control and his plans working out every time that he finds it difficult to let God do all that

Other (for both of them): After Audrey aged out of the foster program, she joined a group of young adults who go around doing good things for people in secret. Shortly after she joins the group, another mysterious group seems to want to stop them. (Later she finds out that these bad people want her in order to get to Miles for something he did to them in the past) So their group hires Miles to keep them safe as they still do what they’ve always done. (I’m thinking that’s the point where they get dropped into the castle. I don’t want to go any farther into their story/arcs rn)

So those are the two POVs I’ll be writing from, but here’s the third character.

Clayton Alessandro Palmer

Appearance: 6’ 2’’; light tan skin; a few dark freckles; scattering of lighter freckles across his face; forest green eyes; messy, caramel brown hair (occasional copper tones); wide, closed-lip smile; wide, symmetrical smile; oval/triangle-shaped face

Personality: ENFP-A; carefree; outgoing; perceptive; sensitive; can be thoughtful; expresses himself best through words (orally); easygoing; good-natured; positive; good at communicating and laying everything on the table; people-pleaser; can be unfocused or disorganized; likes to have a good time, but also enjoys pondering deep subjects; is half Italian because of his mother; doesn’t like people to know his middle name

Other: He and Audrey have been good friends for a while. He loves her more than a friend, just hasn’t quite noticed it yet. Neither has she. (The only one who really sees what’s going on is Miles… he’s not the biggest fan, lol.)

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Esther
            @esther-c

Just gonna share the link to my brain dump so y’all can see their face claims:

https://www.canva.com/design/DAGK2MbtfP0/KPlD9Kd9oXRqccbAcP3vCw/edit?utm_content=DAGK2MbtfP0&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@esther-c cool!!

I think I’m just gonna keep Crosshair here, same as @freed_and_redeemed’s doing with Riker and Leon.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Esther
                @esther-c

@keilah-h

Awesome!

I kinda feel bad for dumping three new characters on y’all. 🤭

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@esther-c don’t, they’re cool.

the whole point of this is to develop the characters by having them interact with each other.

Esther
                    @esther-c

@keilah-h

😊 Thanks. Yeah, they definitely need some development. I can’t wait to see how all three of them react in a situation like this and with each other.

-GRCR-
                      @grcr
                        • Total Posts: 1144

@Esther-c

Ooo…. They sound cool! 😃😄

Fin knew. Riker knew.
                        Fin wasn’t afraid. Riker was terrified.

TheShadow
                        @theshadow
                          • Total Posts: 305

@esther-c

Your characters sound really interesting!!

"No! Monkeys should have pets, all monkeys should have pets!"

freedom
                          @freed_and_redeemed
                            • Total Posts: 658

@grcr @keilah-h @theshadow @theducktator @esther-c

I suggested doing this RP again and then disappeared off the face of the earth🤪 sorry about that y’all

I honestly need to start trying to practice writing characters other than Leon/Riker, buuut I also need to write Leon/Riker 3rd book timeline as well…hmmmmmmm…I may still have to stick with Leon/Riker XD

Leon Jedediah Wagner

Ethnicity: Jewish (originally from Germany; now in the USA)

Appearance: Fairly short curly black hair, tan skin, a full beard, dark brown eyes. Wears typical 1950s men’s clothing, with a white button-up shirt, a red tie, a tan tweed vest, a dark brown coat, dark brown slacks, and brown dress shoes

Personality: ESTJ-A; protective, very stubborn, loving towards family/close friends, kind to everyone as much as possible, compassionate, devoted, firm, brave

Other: For those who don’t know, Leon is a victim of the H*locaust during WW2. He lost his wife and still battles with grief from that loss, and still struggles to trust God with his life at times. Also once an alcoholic and once hated Riker with a passion

Riker Franz Schind

Ethnicity: German (but now lives in the USA)

Appearance: Fairly short wavy dark brown hair, dark blue eyes, pale/peach skin, some facial hair (prob like a moustache/goatee combo or something like that 😂), a long, thin scar across his left cheek. Wears 1950s era men’s clothing, with a white button up with sleeves rolled up and pinned up to his elbows, a tan sleeveless vest overtop, no tie, tan slacks, and brown dress shoes

Personality: ISFJ-T; kind, compassionate, generous, loving, gentle, protective, stubborn, quiet, prefers to listen rather than talk most of the time, sweet, playful, loyal

Other: Was formerly an officer in the SS (but regretted every bit of it even when doing it); has been haunted by what he did ever since, and though he’s come to Christ, Riker still battles with shame and struggles to forgive himself for what he did. Also comes from an abusive childhood background

What is strength?
                            Strength, my son, is being who God has called you to be.

whaley
                            @whalekeeper
                              • Total Posts: 3144

You know what? Fine, here goes nothing XD I need a distraction from senioritis.

Commissioner Barnes (Only gives her first name to friends)

Species/ethnicity: Staunchly human; from an isolated city in an alternative sci-fi Earth. If she was from normal Earth, she would be German. (I did not pick her because of this, I promise XD)

Appearance: Barnes has strong, geometrically sharp features, and a tendency to stand with a rod-like posture. Wears 1940s-50s clothing, leaning into the masculine details, with padded shoulders or a business-like appearance. She wears gray, desaturated tones, but can have accents of pink or silky fabric. Wears a porcelain mask, painted white with black eyes and mouth. Both her skin and blond hair have the same grayish hue, hair twisted into a braid. A rapier at her side.

Personality: Enneagram 1/INTJ. Barnes is an extremely perfectionist individual, but tries to curb this tendency whenever her attention is brought to it. She struggles with many things because of her society’s secrets, but also because of her past life. For traits, she is stubborn and fact-based, but allows room for real feelings under her stiff exterior. When people get to know her better, she has the beloved/strict nanny charm (if you’ve read Mary Poppins, you get it). Has an apprentice/adopted child who will not join her for now.

Other: Is a member of a fantastical police/investigative group. That’s what the mask and rapier are for.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by whaley. Reason: OCD

“Everything is a mountain”

whaley
                              @whalekeeper
                                • Total Posts: 3144

How do you guys want to start this? Maybe the new characters want to secure their own areas in the castle? I’m not sure what kind of conflicts have popped up before this. XD

“Everything is a mountain”

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h

@grcr @freed_and_redeemed @theshadow @theducktator @esther-c @whalekeeper

yeah I’m keeping Crosshair here because he’s been in here for what, three years now and I greatly enjoy writing him. Feather’s out though, just because I wanna stick with one character for now and might save the slot for a charrie from another WIP or something.

are we restarting everything so its as if the characters were never here before, or will he and Riker recognize each other from previous roleplays??

anyway, Whaley knows him and I’m pretty sure the rest of you remember him from the previous character castle roleplays but I’ll put his description again:

species: human

appearance: He’s probably somewhere in his mid/late 20’s. He’s 6’4″, and his short hair is gray due to a mutation. He has a scar from a severe burn above his right ear. His eyes are brown, and the right one has a marking in the shape of his namesake. He’s wearing armor that’s dark gray with red markings. (You can look him up to see what he looks like, since he’s not technically my character. Just look up “star wars clone trooper crosshair” or something along that line.) He carries a sniper rifle and also has a small pistol holstered on his belt.

Viewing 15 posts - 6,646 through 6,660 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >