Character Castle!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,166 through 3,180 (of 6,792 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 4732

oh and @freedomwriter76 If you don’t want Himmler to meet that group I have a couple ideas for a character of mine he could meet!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@keilah-h coolio! Also if u or @freedomwriter76 want to ask about what Paxton is I really wanna see their reaction to him being a Faerie XD! And it lets me give more of his backstory if ya don’t mind

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12

Cuz I luv ma baby

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 Ooh, yeah, let me get to that! Feather was wondering about him. You want Paxton to wake up first or should she ask while he’s still asleep?

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
            @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h they can think he’s asleep…. lol

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
              #ProtectMarcel
              #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 What exactly do you mean? He’ll wake up when she asks?

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h u just ask and I’ll handle it 😊

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 Okay!

@koshka
                    @freedomwriter76

Feather

Feather couldn’t take it any longer; her curiosity had won out. She walked up to Grimm and Leo.

“What species is Paxton?” she asked. “At first I thought he was a human, but when I saw the white feathers, I realized it had to be something else…. Is he another shifter? Or is he something else?”

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 I just wrote it, are you going to reply?

GodlyFantasy12
                      @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h

Grimm

The question caught him a bit off guard. “Mm. Right. I forget we aren’t all from the same worlds.” He looked at the sleeping child.

“Paxton is a Fae, like his brothers. Though perhaps your worlds call them Faeries? I’m not sure what they look like in your worlds…”

The brothers’ eyes went wide. One of them nearly choked, coughing.

“Like his brothers…” Feather mused.

Grimm nodded.

Feather seemed to be deep in thought, staring at his back. “He has feathers…but…where are…” Her voice faded, unwilling to finish the sentence. Grimm sighed, glancing at Paxton’s back.

“I-I d-don’t have any…” a quite voice said.

Feather made a small gasp as Paxton slowly turned to face her, eyes still half-lidded.

“You’re awake…” Feather spoke softly. Paxton nodded.

Paxton looked down, gripping Leo’s shirt softly, along with Hope. He nuzzled his face into the bear’s fur. “I…I was b-born without th-them…”

Grimm watched the little boy with soft eyes, lips pulled thin. He knew only half of the pain those words held for the little Fae…

“It’s….one of the r-reasons…th-they…they hate me…” Paxton’s eyes grew glassy.

Grimm’s fists clenched.

His family…they were so…foolish. Vain. Unwilling to see the beautiful little boy in front of them….

And why?

All because his mother was bitter…because of things in the past….things that should’ve been long forgotten…

And because he was born without…

They considered him lesser…

Like all those children back home. In his pack…those children that had been killed. Brutally murdered…all because of…

Grimm released a pent up breath, releasing the tension.

At least…Paxton was safe now…as safe as he could be at least.

He hadn’t been able to save Mirella…

But…he’d been able to save Conan…

Help save Nyx….

and help save Paxton…

and that…

That meant everything.

He watched the varying reactions on everyone’s faces, wondering their thoughts.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                        #ProtectMarcel
                        #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h I’m sorry! I have to help my grandma clean, we have ppl coming over tonight so didn’t get to reply right away

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 Totally fine!! I get it, you were busy. I’ll RP right after I have lunch….late lunch…

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

Ok I’m back!! (For ten minutes at least)

@godlyfantasy12
                              @freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon

Feather

“Paxton is a Fae, like his brothers. Though perhaps your worlds call them Faeries? I’m not sure what they look like in your worlds…” Grimm explained.

Feather had to admit she’d never heard either of those terms.

“Like his brothers….” she whispered.

Those winged bullies?

“He has feathers…but…where are…” She trailed off.

“I-I don’t have any….” Paxton’s voice was quiet, his face buried in his stuffed animal. “I was b-born without th-them…. it’s one of the r-reasons they–they hate me….”

Grimm clenched his fists. Feather felt like doing the same.

Paxton’s family was so mean to him.

And for what? A genetic mistake he couldn’t control? A few missing bones?

Feather thought of all the “genetically defective” people she’d met. Her eyes flitted to Crosshair, staring intently down one of the hallways.

He and his siblings were almost the same…. even though their mutations did give them more abilities, not less….

“I think you’re perfect, Paxton.” Feather told him. “Even without wings.”

Paxton smiled at that, although he was still mostly hiding behind his animal.

Crosshair suddenly spoke up. “Did any of you hear that?”

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@keilah-h I also had late lunch! And AWW FEATHER!!! My boy’s love language is words of affirmation so that meant sooo much to him! @freedomwriter76

Paxton

Perfect?

Paxton’s eyes grew glassy. He smiled gif, looking at Feather. She smiled back, face lit. Paxton couldn’t help but giggle into his bear, insides feeling warm and fuzzy.

“Did any of you hear that?” Crosshair asked, drawing their attention.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

Elishavet Elroi
                                @elishavet-pidyon
                                  • Total Posts: 1057

@godlyfantasy12 aww, that would actually be super cute, since secretspoileranywhoodle Alwin calls her Winni, after they’re engaged. Honestly, he’s just like, so sweet to her. It’s just, O.O @freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h

ALSO, I will try to get on here when I can, but the next six months are going to be insane, what with school and Bible Quizzing. So, if I’m on here before I”be done my work for the day…. 😬

But for now, shall we get to the RP?

Viktor

“I’m afraid I’m not a faerie… but I am an elf.” The purplish lass said gently, unaware of how much Viktor’s breath had hitched at the words. Faeriefolk and Elvenfolk weren’t real… were they?

Lily’s thought so, her wee face glowing. “An elf!”

“Mmhm!”

Viktor glanced at Reúven, but his cousin merely lifted one corner of his mouth in a laughing smile.

As the conversations around them multiplied, Viktor, standing quietly to the side, listened as concern followed laughter in its turn. He absently ran a finger along a groove in the rod hanging from his belt, letting his dark eyes drift from person to person.

Them suddenly, the elven maid was looking up at him.

“Your bird is gorgeous! What is it’s name?”

He blinked, then smiled and touched Esen’s talons.

“Thank you. Her name is Esen.”

The bird chortled on response to her name, making Luna smile wider.

“She,” the words were slipping from his lips before he could think. ” She was my appa’s.”

My appa. He lifted his chin and felt his smile deepen. Perhaps it would be wiser to pretend the distinctive bird had no history for him, but no matter how dangerous the truth was, he didn’t like to deceive these friends.

Reúven stood beside him, his hazel eyes gleaming green in the light from the window. Viktor sensed a subtle shift in his cousin’s behavior.

Pride?

He looked back to Luna with resolve in his heart.

You have listened to fears, child. Come, let me breathe on you... Are you brave again? -Aslan

Viewing 15 posts - 3,166 through 3,180 (of 6,792 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >