Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics?

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,142 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@wilder-w. XD XD XD He’s very compassionate, sweet, caring, generous, honest, and loyal, but he struggles with self-doubt, guilt(obviously! XD), and insecurity. He has a wonderful wife that is wonderful as well and four amazing kids. (Love all four of them, I do. XD) His mother and sister are wonderful as well, but he grew up with a Father than physically and verbally hurt him. He won’t stand for bullying, won’t stand for inequality, and won’t stand for hatred. He’s all in all a good person. He struggles with his faith as well. He believes in God, but sees God as distant, and even cruel. Due to how his dad was. ;'( Either way, he’s a wonderful person that some people will walk all over because he’s so considerate and compassionate. Unfortunate, but also relatable for a lot of people I would say. 😉

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 147

Girl, I legit just started crying! That is so relatable. And…unfortunately, that’s me. I remember thinking God as distant and not so important, I may have even threatened myself to try drugs and pills. My best friend dumped me. I got bullied and teased and talked behind my back and just everything hurt. That character is so relatable, don’t ever change that! I hate hatred as well lol. I don’t like to treat others with hatred. In fact, a good doing of love never hurt anyone.

Then, there is always the aspect of hope.

The battle is already won.

God is there.

Hope is the last thing to die.

And you are never alone.

Anonymous

@wilder-w. Girl, that is a beautiful testimony. <3 *gives you a virtual hug* I will never change him! Nor could I, because I love him too much to do so. 😉 Amen, love has never hurt anyone. Girl, that at the end is beautiful and so true! :’)

I’ve had to remind myself so many times in life that I’m never alone. That there are people and a God who loves me, and especially recently I’ve had to remind myself that the battle is won. But Girl, you have a beautiful testimony. I encourage you to share it! You’ll never know what lives God could touch through your story. <3

Anonymous

Fortunately, I found my Abba. I found my Savior. And, I found hope. I didn’t resort to drugs, but kept fighting with a hope and a flame that will never die. Thank God.

Anonymous

@wilder-w. Amen Girl! Yes, Thank God. <3 Like I said, you have such a beautiful testimony! You almost made me cry too girl. 😉 (that paired with the song I’m listening to XD)

Anonymous

Yeah.

It takes a lot to write a character like that. It’s what I strive for in my books, to put relatable-ness into them and flesh them out.

And thanks, *gives you a virtual hug back* lol, its testimony that will forever go on. It’s also a calling that will always stay strong. We need people who are strong and have the courage for what’s coming. ‘Cause, the end is bringing something we’ve never seen. And so many people are still so lost! And sometimes, just a smile and a ‘have a good day’ or ‘love you’, can heal wounds that don’t show on the outside. Sometimes scars go deeper than external hurt…and I know that for a fact. I’ve learned a lot through the last few years and one of the main things I’ve realized is that everyone is unique and has a fire in them that need growth.

Like I like to say: Fight the good fight and turn that test into testimony!

Wow, that got long. Lol, sorry.

Anonymous

I also don’t know if you’d heard this song but I really like it: Geordie (Child 209) 

Anonymous

@wilder-w. Don’t apologize! That was beautiful and so true! You’re Very Welcome! Our testimonies go on forever, don’t they? It’s not one thing and done. There’s so much more to a testimony than that, and I think a lot of us forget that. 🙂 I don’t think I’ve heard that. Let me try it out. 😉 The song I was listening to was Stuck in a Moment you Can’t Get out Of by U2 from the movie Sing 2. Interesting Song! I kinda like it! 😉

Anonymous

Well, if I ever get pretty or do rabbit holes, just mental note that I’m weird and I have too many brain thoughts. Lol. I also seriously only got three hours of sleep last night lol!

But yeah, I’m also a big lover. So I tend to share it.

Anonymous

@wilder-w. Only three hours sucks! No girl, I totally understand. 😉 Ask my family. They’ll tell you that when I get tired I get CRAZY! XD XD XD

Anonymous

It does suck! Try to work on top of that for eight hours, ugh. XD

Anonymous

@wilder-w. Ugh. That must be horrible. Can’t even imagine. But God gives you strength, right? (But I totally understand girl. XD)

Anonymous

Amen, God gives us strength!

Anonymous

@wilder-w. That he does. 😉

Linyang Zhang
                                @devastate-lasting
                                  • Total Posts: 1700

@freedomwriter76 *flashbacks to our numerous aesthetic/moodboard channels over the years*

Wow, yours all look really good! You must really like Marvel, eh?

Lately, it's been on my brain
                                  Would you mind letting me know
                                  If hours don't turn into days

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,142 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >