Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics?

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics?

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,142 total)
  • Author
    Saraina
    @saraina
      • Total Posts: 25

Ack, all these moodboards are AMAZING!!!! I love them!! I’m a little obsessed with the Pinterest moodboards I’ve made for my WIPs, but I most assuredly need more experience when it comes to collages with Canva. 😂 I nearly always give up after trying to find the right images on Unsplash… ugh, it’s like they never have what I’m looking for! *sobs melodramatically* I guess I gotta stick to Pinterest images, but does anyone know if I’m supposed to credit each image? (I hope not… XD)

~kindling hope through stories~

Queen_of_Alvastia
      @queen_of_alvastia
        • Total Posts: 612

@saraina I want to see your moodboards!!!! What’s your Pinterest account name?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Queen_of_Alvastia. Reason: misspelled a tag XD

🥰#TorrynVelgardProtectionSquad🥰

Gracie J.
        @gracie-j
          • Total Posts: 1789

@queen_of_alvastia *hugs you back* *sniffs*

BEEN THERE! LOL! (AWW!!! giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl no you didn’t man that hurts. believe me it hurts.)

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Queen_of_Alvastia
          @queen_of_alvastia

@gracie-j *huggles*

XD It’s really fun!!! Until I look at the clock…Ummm I think that clock it wrong, I couldn’t have spent THAT much time….surely not…. (XD And yes I did seriously mean that. It’s the sad truth – and when that scene comes y’all are just gonna have to put up with me sobbing my heart out on every post. Did I mention that particular character is my FAVORITE!?!? *feels like a murderer*)

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 8156

@queen_of_alvastia. I KNOWWW!!!! 😭💔😭💔 (He got sick with some sort of disease when he was three…haven’t quite decided yet. Maybe cancer? And his mother, not having money and also not caring enough to do anything, didn’t do anything. Within three months Grayson was dead. 💔💔💔)

Yes, I can tell. 😂

*sniff* Kerwin…I’m so sorry I couldn’t save you!!!!  😭😭😭💖💖💖

@saraina
              . I wanna see!!!! 😍😍😍 I just get my pics from the web, but since I’m not using them for anything other that inspiration, I don’t think credit is necessary…or at least I hope. 😂

Queen_of_Alvastia
              @queen_of_alvastia

@freedomwriter76 OH NO!!! *sadness intensifies* *as in drastically intensifies*  Girl, you started the waterworks going over here!!!😭😭😭😭

I WANT TO HUG GRAYSON BUT I CAN’T!!! 💔💔💔

*sigh* You know my weaknesses…

*gulps* Yeah….me too….but I go ahead with the plan and break my own heart….

Saraina
                @saraina

@queen_of_alvastia @freedomwriter76 It’s “saraina05”! https://www.pinterest.com/saraina05/ 😀 Any of the “WIP” boards you see are my moodbards 😉 (Lol, the Gillory one is still incompleted there’ s section I haven’t even added a single pin to yet XD)

@freedomwriter76 Gotcha! Lol, yes, I hope not!

Queen_of_Alvastia
                  @queen_of_alvastia

@saraina FOUND YOU!! *smiles* Oh la la I love them all!!💖💖💖

EAN!! I want to hug him and put him in the #ProtectionSquad and be like DON’T HURT HIM MORE THAN YOU HAVE TO!!!!

Queen_of_Alvastia
                    @queen_of_alvastia

@saraina And don’t worry, the board for my WIP sections has 3 empty spaces lol (I tried to move pictures over there, somehow ended up deleting them and didn’t feel like trying to find them again XD)

Saraina
                      @saraina

@queen_of_alvastia *squeals* AHHH THANK YOU GIRL!!! <333 I knowwww, that poor dear deserves so many hugs!! He most certainly does NOT all the torture I’m putting him through. *villainous author laugh* *also cue Anakin saying “Oh, you know how it is, master”*

Yes! 🤣 I’m glad I’m not the only one!

Queen_of_Alvastia
                        @queen_of_alvastia

@saraina YOU’RE WELCOME!! *tackle hugs you* NO HE DOES NOT!! *glares at you* *hugs Ean again* XDXD Oh dear, that’s me all the time. Thanks Anakin, you took the words right out of my mouth lol

XDXD Nope!!

Saraina
                          @saraina

@queen_of_alvastia You’re so sweet!!! *hugs you back* I KNOW, I’M SORRY!!!!! *glares at myself too* XD But don’t worry, he’ll have a happy ending. 😉 Lol… it’s true!! (My brother’s always quoting Anakin saying that, so now it’s officially stuck in my head.)

Queen_of_Alvastia
                            @queen_of_alvastia

@saraina *blushes* *keeps hugging you* 💖💖 Yes he DESERVES a happy ending!!! We’re writers….somtimes I wake up and it’s like, “wonder how I’m going to ruin my characters lives and dreams today.” Not that I ever say that out loud!!🤭😉 (XDXD)

Saraina
                              @saraina

@queen_of_alvastia 💕 He does indeed!! LOL YES. 😀 Who would’ve thought writers could take such delight in ruining their poor characters! And then when I get so heartbroken for my charries… I’m like, “Oh wait, I’m the one who made that happen to them!” 😅

Queen_of_Alvastia
                                @queen_of_alvastia

@saraina YES!!! Every character does – except the villains, and they just get what they had coming the whole time lol 🤭🤭 *shrugs* I never thought we could be so heartless….okay, we’re not actually that bad – we just need the hard times so our characters can grow (or so I tell my characters after I end up hurting them. Not like they ever listen to me anyway) AGH!! YES!! SO RELATABLE!!! 😊😊😊

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 1,142 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >