@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Snapper replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 *runs away from life* AAAAHHH!!!! *slams door on the blizzards face* Sorry I’m late. But I’m here now.
My response is:
“She was going to write a Snow White retelling, and needed all the white books for research.”
*nods* I’m a genius. 😛
And I tag @supermonkey42 to write a one sentence story based on this picture:

-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@foreverme The spam filter seems to have eaten your post…
-
Joy replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Well, it would certainly make a little more activity here. Up to you 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @cindygreen for making this topic. I love it. XD
Tagging @daughteroftheking because of your friendliness, zeal and joy. You are among my favorite Kapeefers to geek out with! 😉
@sam-kowal for your humor, enthusiasm, your awesome writing abilities, and for being so encouraging to everyone!
And, of course I can’t tag Sam without tagging…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@lady-iliara *glances around* *whispers* Maybe this weekend!
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@reaganramm This article:
Don’t Talk About Your Book Until It’s Published
(I think you guys are right. LOL 😛 )
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Ok, ok, you’re right. I checked. 😉 And yes, WRITE MORE QUOTE STORIES.
Here’s a couple of prompts:
There’s a difference between someone not present but accounted for—and someone present but not accounted for.
One’s late, and the other’s a spy.
****
“It was vitally important that the building be painted red!”
“Well,…[Read more]
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Whoops! I guess you might be an Aethasian soon though? *wink wink nudge nudge*
And yeah, I fotgot to tag someone….I tag @foreverme to write a poem about…Methuselah! (If you don’t remember, he’s the oldest guy in the Bible 😆😆)
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@lady-iliara My pleasure!! *waves* *walks off* *barely dodges rock*
@0-0enyali0-0 😀 No, I have not read it, yet. Should I? 😉
Yeah, I have several ideas. But I haven’t started writing them. Not until I actually join (maybe this weekend!!! *pulls another Vytanni*).
Yes, I do get that reference. Comes with being friends with Aislinn and A…[Read more]
-
0-0Enyali0-0 replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@Ariella-newheart @lady-iliara You guys… those poems… ARE AWESOME!!!! #desperately wants to go on forums to talk more about them but can’t…
I would try to make a poem but their harder to write then they look… >;(
-
0-0Enyali0-0 replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel AWWW!!! Thank you so much!!! I can’t get on forums until after Easter, but I will get back on soon to see if you will join, muahaha…. So glad weird Aethasians make you laugh, LOL! (btw… you happen to read my role-play? I mean COUGH COUGH)
YOU’RE GOING TO MAKE A ROLE-PLAY???!!! pulls a Vytanni (so glad you get that reference) You’re…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@lady-iliara BRAVA! 😀
Wait… I’m the only one you tagged who isn’t Aethasian… 0.0 (Not that there’s anything wrong with that 😉 )
Now, tag someone else and give them a topic 😉
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart HOLD UP hold up! Wasn’t I the cook for the Aethasian Community (or whatever wacky name we ended up calling it)? I thought we agreed I could make quesadillas for everyone. 😛😛
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart You sneaky-sneak…😛
*rubs hands* Rhyming nonsense poems are my specialty, so BEWAREEE MWAHAHA!!!
The Steampunk Cat
You want to me write a poem, you do?
Well beware of the One-Man Writerly Zoo!
You honestly think that you gave me a challenge?
I’m an expert at this, nay I don’t even cringe!
So before I write this epic adv…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I LOVE this idea!! *waits patiently for someone to give me a picture*
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Aw thx! 😄😄 I’ll second that to the rest of you Aethasians! You always make my day!
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer (as opposed to KeePer) when you ask your sibling, “Have you seen my stick-KeePer mural?” And they have no clue what you’re talking about. And then you say, “Let me reword that: Have you seen my stick-Kapeefer mural?” And they know what it is. XD
(I love that word so much……)
-
Joy replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 That sounds like a great book. Suspense is my thing 😛
-
Joy and
Gloria Oldenpinner are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine HAHA! What, did you think I’d be more like “AISLINN!!!!! ARIELLA!!!!! AWESOME AMAZING BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Thank you! I’m pretty excited 😉
- Load More
