@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Kindly critique this, will you? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Oh my goodness!!! Â I would totaly keep reading! Â How could anyone put a book like that down!? Â I want to read the next part!!!
Um, yeah, great first chapter! Â Makes my first chapter sound as dry as the Sahara.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Okay, thank you.  Its starting to make more sense. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Actually…I don’t know what harmony and melody are. Â Isn’t that awful? Â And here I want to be a singer. Â Could you explain it?
Most of being an actress is not being on stage!  And just praying that God would continue to lead me, and make it clear what I am to do when.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Sorry, I had to go abruptly. Â Some of my favorite songs fron various shows are What Is This Grace?, We Need A Savior, and I’m Free! Â I love so many songs from Moses! Ugg, how could I name all my favorite S&S songs?
I am a soprano too! Â And yeah, some of those Jonah songs I love just don’t sound the same when I sing them. Â Is that cli…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, and I also like the sailor’s song and the part where he tries to get the donkey to move!  🙂  And when Zachariah tries to signal to Mary what happened, she thinks he wants her to pray for him! 😀
I don’t think I can ever be satisfied until I am one of the actresses there. Â Really.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I love the fight between Michael and Satan!  I also like the part when Mary pushes Zachariah off the porch on accident! 🙂
I have the Jonah DVD. Â The quality of the movie itself is very good, and gives you a good idea of how grand the place is. Â Jonah is probably thier most comical show, although it has a lot of underlying message an…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira and
Jenna Terese are now friends 8 years, 5 months ago -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I am crazy about S&S! Â Yeah, we talked about this before! Â I have four or five of thier soundtracks. Â Have you guys seen Jesus??? Â I hope we can see Samson, but since we are moving I don’t know if we will. Â Our grandparents have taken us to see Moses and Th Miracle of Christmas. Â Both were amazing!!!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Completley! Â Most all my CDs are from musicals and S&S because its the best music I can find.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Its a lot of fun, because I can make up so much of it while still having guidelines. Â Like the people are really a mix of mongolian, russian, arab, and the tribes by the Caspian like the Rebu. Â @rochellaine @catwing
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! I am figuring out some sub plots for my story “My Blood for Yours”. Â It is set in what is modern Kazakhstan during 1200-1300ish B.C. and the time of the judges in Israel. Â The land was mostly waring nomads,and I am making a crazy story out of some feuding tribes. Â And bringing God into it. Â I have a made up character named Jet…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine@ catwing I am writing right now too, though I don’t know how long.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Right. 🙂  And as I dont have a set time each day right now when I write, I can’t say when I will or won’t be on here.  Thanks!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Ahh, just letting you know I am haunting this topic and I might comment occasionaly.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Can I join this conversation occasionaly.  Or at least read what you guys write? 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira and
Skredder are now friends 8 years, 5 months ago -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Oh yeah!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Definitely neat! Â And we both drew them, too. Â Even more neat.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you! Â I agree!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing 😀 Yeah, it was Sam Kowals idea to say that I am not that afraid of dragons.
- Load More
