@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Thats right, I read everything here. *smirks* You can’t escape me.
I’ve nearly fainted before because I haven’t eaten. You still just about freaked me out for a minute, though. 🙂
Okay, so I’ve got a question. *cringes because I am sure everyone here knows this* What is a spoiler?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@notawriter It goes like this:
“Esther, what is an Egyptian name?”
Absentminded “Uuh, how about Myra?”
Turns out she named her stuffed pig Myra.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
You also know your a writer when your little sister names her stuffed animals after your characters.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
What is FCM? Where at in Missouri? Or maybe you’d rather not say cause this place is so public. 🙂 @jenwriter17
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
You know your a writer when you start having a crush on your handsome MC.
You know your a writer when your about to pass out and your thinking “this is so cool! Now I can describe how it feels”.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@princessfoo No, I live in Missouri. But we might move to New Mexico or Arizona or someplace like that.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@princessfoo You live in Arizona?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@dragon-snapper Thanks! Yours was the first one I wrote, and then I just kept thinking of more. 🙂 *sigh of relief that my chair is safe today*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira 😀 😀 That’s awesome. 😛 *won’t melt your chair today*
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Just wondering… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Here is a question. How can I make my first chapter grab the reader, but also make it relate to the story and make my reader care about my MC?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Good idea! Yes, tag more people please!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder He had really good relationships with his family before he was taken away. Good point!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Where to world build in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Thanks!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Ahck! And now I have to go. It wasn’t that you scared me off. 🙂 Might be on later.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia They just left, but I am here…
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Yes, I read it!! Its really good. I hope you will finish writing it when you are done with your western! My MC girl in The Crimson Cup – her name is Atarah!!! Only she’s fifteen. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Yes, I read your comments to eachother. I read all the stuff on this topic.
Who is Bobert? I have heard of him before, but I don’t know who he is really.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine PLEASE CAN I READ IT??!!! Oh, man, I would love to!!!
Oh, I didn’t think about age! Yeah, that would be pretty funny actually. And difficult to explain that he could still be young and good looking when he was 98! But,really, you should go for it. After your western, course of.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Ack! I have to go for now. 🙁 Hope I can be back sometime before tomorrow. See ya then!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Wow!!! Judas’ daughter? Wow! Can you hurry up and write it so I can read it?!! That sounds amazing!
Yes, I have heard of Twice Freed, but I have decided not to read it until I have finished working out the plot for my own story I am writing about Onesimus. Its hard though, because my friends keep telling me about it! :P…[Read more]
- Load More
