@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy LOL! I didn’t know there was a plan. But like I said… a bit organized. 😛
@rochellaine *smiles sweetly* Dearest Rochellaine, why would I ever do something so absurd as that? *turns to notebook*
In other words, I’m not a spy. 😛 There’s no conspiracy anyway. Although,. I do remember those times we talked about a KP insurrection. Looks…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 *winks* Oh yeah. *melts chair*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, that’s right… XD Let’s do it again… DEEEEKREEEELLL!!!! I SUMMON THEE!!
@jenwriter17 Ah, a new queen. *nods* I shall remain security chief. Melt those chairs.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 XD That’s hilarious! Although, our knitting needles are more likely to be old pens with just as much ink as ever. After all, the pen is sharper than the knitting needle. Or… something like that. ?? 😛
Thanks for updating me. Anything else I should know about? Who is currently active on here?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Old and Grey? That’s pretty cool … although it’ll take this dragon a while to get there. 1000 years old and still gold. XD Still, it’s epic.
“Til We’re Old and Gandalf The Grey!”
Oh, I just realized – you spell gray differently than I do. XD If you don’t me asking, where are you? I’m east coast.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 YEAAAAAAHHHH!!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy Yep. I also felt it was just a tad too organized. My writing needs to be more free, I think. The organization can be good for some people, just not me. 😉 There are many reasons I prefer KP … but I should probably write instead of rant. XD XD But wow I’ve missed this place.
@DEKREEL !!!!! I’M BACK!!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine XD It’s good to be back. Actually, I wasn’t over at Story Embers that much either. I tried, but really just couldn’t get into it. Too many people, too many other forums, and I found it harder… harder than here. No, I’m a Kapeefer through and through and there’s nothing that’s keeping me from that. I’ll be around more often here…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @valtmy @whoever else

Here to join you guys! KP can’t get rid of their chair-melting dragon so easily. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic KP Book Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’d like to join! I need to read LOTR anyways. 😛
Hopefully I will have the time!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 Im glad you like it! I will likely name it that, but of course I dont really know for sure yet. I am having the worst time I have ever had naming characters yet! Medieval English names are pretty awful for the most part. 😛
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Like I mentioned, I am only able to research right now, not actually write the thing. So no, my character is a ways from being burnt.
How does the title “My Blood for Yours” sound?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I am trying to come to a decision on what I am gonna name some of my characters.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine HI!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @valtmy Hi! I am back on for a bit. I will be on and off today.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I am on, but the family is waking up now so I think I will have to go. I read about butter, but I don’t think they did that in the Middle Ages.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Neat! Seems like that would help when you are a writer. 😀
Okay, goodnight! Tomorrow for you might be tonight for me. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice These are some things they used:
Honey
Flaxseed/Linseed Oil
Spirit of Turpentine
Aloe
Wine
Cold Water Compress
Lime WaterYou are a first aid officer? I should know what that means…
Well, I am here if you want to chat. It is 7:00 in the morning here, and I am up before everyone else, so I think I can talk for a little while longer.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic So what's next for the forums? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice I cried when you said the same of me.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice I agree it is more common but way underused. I don’t yet know which kind I will give my characters, though. Have you researched burns? I was yesterday. My character suffers from some level three burns, and I was finding out what they did in the Middle Ages for burns.
What time is it there?
- Load More
