@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@rochellaine Thanks anyway! I hadn’t read all of it, so it gave me some insight. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Yeah, I think I’m going to keep the name S.F. Dekreel unless/until I end up officially publishing a book. Then I’ll choose a different name. Thanks for the input!
Wait… you’re queen?! Of the Kingdom of Pen?! I just now saw your tag… is that what it means??
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice I think I’ll wait so I can be part of the team of… what… beta-readers? Gamma-readers? Unless you’re not doing that. 🙂
I know nothing whatsoever about Sherlock, but all right. XD
@rochellaine @valtmy @sarah-anson
I’m looking for some advice. Eventually, when I do get around to starting a blog, or maybe even publish a bo…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Les Mis, you mean? Yes, it was AWESOME. I also read Tale of Two Cities, so I think I’m set for your first two books! BTW I just read through some of your premises on your blog, and they sound amazing. I really want to read your books now. XD
Oh, okay, so you haven’t SEEN Dr Who… Haha, yeah the Eleventh is kind of cool. But he’s…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Wait… You’ve watched Doctor Who?! Tell me more!!
@rochellaine Yeah, I don’t watch the newer ones as often as the older ones. Although, frankly, I haven’t watched Doctor Who in general for at least six months now… I’ve drifted away from it. However, that doesn’t mean I don’t like it anymore. But some the older ones were kind o…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, that’s cool!! It must be a good book then.
*raises eyebrow* Oh?? Well, what of Doctor Who, may I ask, did you talk about?
@seekjustice You must feel honored. 😉 Well, I finished reading Les Miserables, so now I HAVE to read your story. 😉
I’m doing okay. Today was incredibly unproductive, but I did get to go to a party. S…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine Heya! May I join y’all? I think I’ll be making story plans and stuff. It’s been while… 😀
Rochellaine, a fanfic?? OOH! For what?
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you’re reading a word problem in math that says something like, “Two jugs stand side by side on a shelf,” and your brain goes, “What are those jugs doing there? Who put them on the shelves? What is the liquid used for? What color are they? What is the room like where the shelf is? How old are the jugs?” But instead it…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic *cries raspberry blood tears* in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@ariel-ashira Note to self: Don’t SKIM-READ.
I didn’t realize you’d be gone! I’ll miss you!! Please come back soon…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine Finished checking through the blog post so I’m headed out now! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 I have arrived. Working on a blog post.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic *cries raspberry blood tears* in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thankyou, Jenna! Â I am sure gonna miss you all!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Raspberry Blood in the forum Poetry 8 years, 4 months ago
@sarah-anson Thank you! Â Nice signature!
-
Ariel Ashira started the topic *cries raspberry blood tears* in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Thank you all for your prayers and support! Â My Dad and I arrived in Cour d’Alene Idaho yesterday. Â So, I am staying with friends here for a while, but they are very low technology users, and they don’t even use a computer. Â My Dad is leaving today in a few hours and he has to take this tablet with him, so I have no way to communicate for maybe ev…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@sarah-anson If you want to read about the new KP movement that is shaking the forum, read the first several pages of this topic. Â You might also enjoy my poem Raspberry Blood after that. Â That is, if you have not stayed up with us much and don’t know about it already.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@sarah-anson We are driving from Missouri to Idaho. Â You live around there?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@sarah-anson Hi! Â My Dad and I are on a trip, and as we went through Colorado yesterday, @alia and I met each other in real life!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Actually I am still on the trip with my Dad, using a tablet and not working on any WIP. Â Our meeting went well. Â It was so amazing to meet Alia, even if we were pressed for time!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I will be here a while!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I can’t act like it never happened, but personally you have just as much standing as you did before in my mind.
i knew you were joking this time. 😉
Poor you and @seekjustice ! Â I’m afraid I understand the asthma/coughing/allergies thing way to well!
- Load More
