@xonos-darkgrate
Active 5 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 162
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@rochellaine Most Earthquake Damage Is Caused by Shaking, or Diana Was Still Alive Hours Before She Died.
😀 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 7 years, 11 months ago
Remember when you two requested that I draw Kaylee and Armayas?
Probably not. . . 😛
In any case I FINALLY drew them! So sorry for the wait. . . Here ya go.
KAYLEE DOZIER

ARMAYAS

-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
Okay, so, I’m not writing right now. . . But I wasn’t sure where else to put this post so here we go.
@rochellaine I sorta kinda drew you like a month ago. I hope you don’t mind. I thought you might be amused. 🙂

-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@rochellaine *dies* Oh, wow. That is so funny!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
I’m going to (try to) write a bit. Care to join me?
@seekjustice @rochellaine @catwing @valtmy @warrenluther04 @xonos-darkgrate @who-knows-who
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice Have to go now…
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice Not good or bad, just different.
Do you read books on Project Gutenburg?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice Its going good. I think living in a Roman house would be interesting.
What are you working on?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 7 years, 11 months ago
@clairec Oh, goodness she looks terrible. Yikes. I think I was sick when I did that drawing. I could do a lot better now.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@valtmy @seekjustice Sorry, I had to let my Mom use the computer. You still here?
@jenwriter17 I have no idea..I dont think I will be on then.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @jenwriter17 @the-fledgling-artist
Anyone around? I am researching ancient roman things.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel thank you for sharing with us!  Will definately pray.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #21 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
Here
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
I’m at a stage in life where I have no motivation to do anything. Work, chores, even common-sense actions like brushing my teeth. Please pray that I snap out of it and that I rely on God for self-confidence and diligence.
-
Joy replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@daeus 😀 😀 THE KING IS HERE! Good to see you!
Yeah, we’ve all missed you. . . a lot. To say the least.
-
Joy replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@ariel-ashira I’m glad you joined, Ariel! And I’m glad I could help you feel welcome here! Everyone deserves it, really. 🙂 😉
@supermonkey42Â *wipes tear* Ooh, yes, do write some Kapeefer literature for us! We could still use more of it!
@notawriter (Haha, almost typed the wrong tag) Um, wow, I appreciate that! I try my best. 😉 Back at ya.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@dekreel I was SO intimidated when I joined. It was a low point in my life, and I was afraid no one would like me and I would have my writing laughed at. I didn’t know to tag someone, how to post a topic, what it meant to beta read, nothing.
I took a deep breath and posted a random comment on someone else’s topic, hoping to be noticed. Some no…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
October 23rd, 2017; 11:28 am CST. . .
*Sheepishly creeps into room, scrunching up shoulders* Ahem, Hi! I’m Dekreel. I’m new to the forums. I have been following Kingdom Pen for awhile, and even posted a poem once! AMA 🙂
That seems like such a long time ago. Things have changed drastically since then. . .
I can still remember typing in my name…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@ rochellaine @notawriter I hafta go now. See you later.
@seekjustice Wow, what a story. Thanks for telling me about her!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #20 in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice Actually, I never have. but I am looking her up and it looks really cool!
- Load More
