KP-versaries!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    The fledgling Artist
    @notawriter
      • Total Posts: 328

@supermonkey42 Months ago I had been planning on making some “KP lit” myself. Recently I dug out all the papers I brainstormed on. Pretty tempted to finish it. Haha.

Hopefully the dragons don’t get you and I’ll be able to read yours!

and I was so confused

Joy
      @dekreel
        • Total Posts: 2304

@ariel-ashira  I’m glad you joined, Ariel! And I’m glad I could help you feel welcome here! Everyone deserves it, really. 🙂 😉

@supermonkey42
          *wipes tear* Ooh, yes, do write some Kapeefer literature for us! We could still use more of it!

@notawriter
          (Haha, almost typed the wrong tag)  Um, wow, I appreciate that! I try my best. 😉 Back at ya.

You can pronounce it however you want.

Daeus
        @daeus
          • Total Posts: 4238

Hey guys, this warms my heart.

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Linyang Zhang
          @devastate-lasting
            • Total Posts: 1700

@daeus It’s Daeus!

Aw, this is all really sweet. *sniffs*

Lately, it's been on my brain
            Would you mind letting me know
            If hours don't turn into days

Joy
            @dekreel

@daeus  😀 😀 THE KING IS HERE! Good to see you!

Yeah, we’ve all missed you. . . a lot. To say the least.

Jenna Terese
              @jenwriter17
                • Total Posts: 2522

@dekreel Aw, another KP-versary. 🙂 Such amazing memories we’ve all made together. I’m so glad I met you! 😀 <3

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
                www.jennaterese.com

Rochellaine
                @rochellaine
                  • Total Posts: 3322

@dekreel It’s been amazing knowing you, friend-who-is-not-a-wolf! 😉 (See how nice I’m being?  I didn’t call you a wolf.  Aren’t you happy with me? 😛 I must admit that your tail is quite free of hair, unlike a wolf’s, but you must admit that your old profile picture didn’t include a tail, so you can see where the confusion began.)

I’m glad you still show up here once in a while, and certainly miss you when you don’t.  You used to be the person I talked to most here.  I think you may have been the first real friend I had on KP, as I knew you even before I knew SeekJustice.  We certainly used to have some crazy conversations, didn’t we?  (Wish I knew where they were; I’d go back and read them again just for laughs. 😛 )

Hope you can stop by Writers’ Corner a bit more often, I’ll always be glad to see you around.

Congratulations on reaching one year with the Kingdom of Pen!

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Catwing
                  @catwing
                    • Total Posts: 2557

@dekreel Happy Kapeefer-versary! I had mine earlier this year. 🙂 It’s been really nice having you around Chasm Beast. It’s always fun to chat with you.
                    I remember when I joined. I had been stalking the site for months, when I finally made up my character, and sent in the form. Then I checked my mail frequently waiting for the letter to come. When it did come, I remember sitting with boxes around me and creating my intro topic. Readying myself against any dragon attacks ( @dragon-snapper ). Way too excited to watch a GIF war ( @ethryndal ). Clueless as to what this thing about a pizza ninja was about ( @jane-maree ). Unsure of everything.
                    Fond memories. The chairs.
                    I waited a few pages just to post this: “Fortunately mine is dragon, water, lava, volcano, siren, polar bear, and more proofed. So, ha! It is from a very hazardous dimension. A present from Kay. [one of my characters]. *waves black phone in black case* Yay! I came prepared.” XD
                    And I was gifted this gem by Snapper.

catwing

Does anyone remember when we had to edit our profile pictures to post a picture?

@supermonkey42
                    YES! SHARE THE KAPEEFER LITEREATURE! (But I’m pretty sure Daeus has returned on turtles, not a golden horse. 😉 )

@Daeus
                    You’re back!

@rochellaine
                    To be completely honest with you. When I first say your profile picture I thought it was a white faced mannequin looking up… Turned out it wasn’t. 😛 (And we found out we knew each other! 😀 )

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Jenna Terese
                    @jenwriter17

Wow…a whole year…

Hehe, been on the KP forum a while (Wise Jester rank now), and I don’t think I introduced myself here. Oopsy. Bet you all were wondering where this random girl came from huh? Well, anyway, obviously you can guess I’m a writer. 😉 I love writing contemporary, historical, sci-fi- and fantasy. I LOVE the Marvel movies (Captain America’s my fave) and any other movie with lots of action and fight scenes! My other hobbies include knitting, playing piano and guitar, READING, riding horses (I help train ’em too), author/book fangirling, and soccer (or ‘football’ depending on where you are. Any other soccer fans?). Nice to meet you all! Sorry for this super late introduction. -January 6th, 2018

I can’t believe I’ve been with this wonderful community and known you epic people for a year now. Thank you all for being so sweet and awesome and just great writer friends! <3

@seekjustice
                      @rochellaine @dekreel @dragon-snapper @catwin @daughteroftheking @alia @ariel-ashira @warrenluther04 @kaya-young @skredder @all you wonderful people

www.jennaterese.com

Jenna Terese
                      @jenwriter17

oops… @catwing

www.jennaterese.com

Rochellaine
                        @rochellaine
                          • Total Posts: 3322

@jenwriter17 You arrived just a little while before I did, then. 🙂  I’ve been meaning to mention this, but kept forgetting…my introductory post was submitted on January 4, 2018! 😀

@seekjustice
                          @dekreel @valtmy @alia @everyone It’s been great meeting all of you, and counting you as friends.  Even though it’s a bit disappointing that KP has been deserted by so many, I like the close-knit little group we have here now.

@catwing
                          For some reason I missed your post here in October.  Now I’m really confused. 😛 How in the world did my profile picture look like a mannequin?!  I’ve been staring at it trying to figure that out, but I honestly have no idea where you got that from. 😛

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Jenna Terese
                          @jenwriter17

@rochellaine Wow, I don’t think I realized that we’d joined so close together! 😀 It’s been really nice knowing you, my friend. 🙂

www.jennaterese.com

Catwing
                            @catwing
                              • Total Posts: 2557

@jenwriter17 You too. I enjoy talking with you. ^.^
                              (I suppose we all have our mistags. Catwin for the win. :P)

@rochellaine
                              Well, you see it’s a small picture. And I mistook your white hat for a blank mannequin face. And I think your hair for part of shirt or vest on a flowing white dress. My poor confused brain. *shakes head*

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Jenna Terese
                              @jenwriter17

@catwing lol, sometime I make the funniest butchering of tags! 😀 One time I did Dragon-Snapper’s like draogn-snapper or something. XD

Catwin actually sounds like a legit fantasy character name. 🙂

www.jennaterese.com

Joy
                                @dekreel

Is it already two years?!

MAN, it still feels like just a few weeks ago when I posted my first KP-versary notice, but it feels like ages since I first joined. Things have changed drastically!

Anyway, I’m not going to give an “inspiring speech” like I did last year. XD But hello, peeps! It’s been a while. @jenwriter17  @rochellaine  @ariel-ashira  @seekjustice  @daughteroftheking  @catwing  @epicaddie2  @dragon-snapper  @everyone

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Joy.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >