@whalekeeper
Active 18 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6053
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
Gabriel watched the child, puzzled. How could she be wearing the same clothes as Barnes, yet not know her? The clothes even smelled the same to him. And how had she looked like an older woman earlier to him. His head throbbed with questions, but he was pulled from his thoughts when he felt Lucy’s b…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
My goodness, she’s such a cute child!
It took all the willpower in her not to jolt upright and crack the man’s chin.
lol, I’d like to see that.
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
“Lucy…What a strange name. It sounds like the name of some yellow flower.”
A vine shifted, and Gabriel tensed, glaring at it behind his mask. His ear twi…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
lol, I wasn’t meaning the silksong ending as much as the ending to book series that you compared it to. The ending where the MC dies.
Oh cool! That sounds like a fun, creative present!
No, I haven’t and I don’t plan too. I’ve got problems with the series and the author so not a lot there for me to enjoy. XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Sorry, I posted an rp, then didn’t like it, so deleted it.
oh…I probably missed that
We can say Gabriel can see through the magic for an instant and realize it’s Barnes; not to mention she’s wearing the same jacket.
The rune over Gabriel’s eye on his mask does have strange sight properties, so that works!
The Protector — Gabri…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
oh…I probably missed that
We can say Gabriel can see through the magic for an instant and realize it’s Barnes; not to mention she’s wearing the same jacket.
The rune over Gabriel’s eye on his mask does have strange sight properties, so that works!
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
Gabriel stopped at the voice. That wasn’t Barne’s voice…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
Gabriel was too shocked to catch Barnes, eyes staring at the wall where she had mysteriously fell from. After he shook himself, he noticed her face, not recognizing her without her mask, but then the strange clothes, so different from his own poor clothing, pulled his mind to recognition. He knelt, o…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Please excuse slight changes in Gabriel’s character, I’ve developed him a little. I also apologize for typos ahead of time, I might be coming down with something.
And this will probably be short, and I’m late to reply, sorry.
Sebastian had taken her warmer jacket from her office the last time he visited. The little devil.
Aw, the s…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Are you still interested in doing this?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
THAT’S THE BEST ENDING IN THE WORLD!!! I LOVE THAT KIND OF ENDING!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT’S SO PAINFUL!!!!!
Also, have you read Mistborn?
What does a mini banjo case look like?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Weirdly felt like crying. Feels like reading a long epic fantasy series and seeing your favorite character die at the end
THAT’S THE BEST ENDING IN THE WORLD!!! I LOVE THAT KIND OF ENDING!!!!!!!!!
anyways.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper RIP Lucille 😔 You will be missed. At least you’ll make an interesting lawn ornament.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle @loopylin @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c (Realized I was confusing the last two of you as one person. Oops! Too many names starting with ‘E’. Esther, did you see the thing about Notion for people who are interested in helping to get this website started/moderating)
I wanted to let you guys know about a girl named Eva…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper that’s how you know it’s a good game with a good story, if it keeps you invested like that!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
A crying Whaley is like an albino panda in the wild
Dang that’s like the opposite of me.
Must have been a good game. I really want to play that and hollow knight at some point myself. I had a lot of fun watching my cousin play it a couple weeks ago. The music and the art are just so pretty.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I meant humor that has happened on here that I could make memes about, but honestly, my stories need more real humor in them than vague stuff that currently exists, lol.
I don’t know but I think most of my humor in my stories are situational. Like Seb giving Barnes a twisty straw to drink with her mask still on. I should draw t…
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I never said you did. You protest too much. Suspicious….
Certainly. Memeability can be an unstable thing, and one gets inspiration where one can.
Which reminds me, I need more situational humor so I can make more… does anyone have suggestions?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
eh….
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Y’all are amazing. You have inspired me to share some of the “KP Memes” I’ve had stashed away…
@whalekeeper Remember when you started that thing where we were comparing our characters to movie/show/book characters? I made one but don’t think I shared it.

-
Ruth replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Opiniated answers was what I was looking for, thx!
Thank you so much, I enjoyed your reply, and it definitely helped straighten my mind out. Now I’m working on fixing the plot, still set in sci-fi but with some of the fantasy elements that I liked, and advice from others.
On the scary part, the thing that terrifies me to the core…[Read more]
-
Ruth started the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I think some of you are familiar with my old WIP Guardian Angels.Â
For those who need it, and those who have no idea what Guardian Angels even was, I’ll give a quick recap:
Guardian Angels follows the main character Nahim, and his best friend (who often steals the show and reader’s hearts as the favorite character by accident) Mandin, as Na…
- Load More
