@whalekeeper
Active 13 hours, 59 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6048
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper yep lol I have the time…sort of….I just keep forgetting haha
hopefully tomorrow I’ll get somethin’ together though idk
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper It’s been too long since I read that passage. That’s beautiful. I shall reply in kind. 🙂
What is man that thou art mindgul of him? And the son of man that thou visited him? -Psalm 8:4
6 For into us a child is born, into us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic idk what to call this but… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 2 weeks ago
@esther-c @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @theshadow @theducktator @whalekeeper @rae @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @grcr @hybridlore
So most of you probably remember my little project back in March, you know, the collection that I put together that was a mix of poetry and short stories, allegories and things like that. I gave it to my youth group as part…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper all righty then, expect an rp tomorrow (hopefully)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper @rae for some reason I’m not getting notifs for this forum even though I’m supposed to, unless you guys tag me. (part of the reason I haven’t done a rp in a while, the other reason being just plain old busy-ness)
your charries are still sitting around waiting for the rain to let up right?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Lois
“I’d like that,” he said, with a slight smile in his eyes. He could use some friends, and he liked Moth, even if he was a bit strange.
Lois looked down at his plate after filling it, and suddenly realized he wasn’t hungry. The food stayed untouched. He glanced back at his friend.
“If you don’t mind me asking, what is that pa…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper ah ok!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Awwwww so cute he looks like a gummy candy 💕 Have you gotten to hold it?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Haha! Love the last one!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Wow, that’s crazy. But I like that as an idea to go off of. I probably won’t make it too drastic just bc I don’t want to take the story that direction, but that does spark some ideas.
Thank you!
You can do this! It’s worth it.
(plus, hey, we’re all in this thing too…writer’s are crazy)Aww, thanks girl!!
I’ve…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Have fun!
(When you return, I will pelt you with snowballs so you will have to share your writing…I didn’t use many last year…)
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 2 weeks ago
I guarantee someone has picked up Chronicles of Narnia and made the argument it supports Satanism.
Yup. Some people who attend my church fell into the Occult before they became Christians, and they blame it on Narnia. Which is a bit challenging for me as a fantasy writer. I am just careful to respect their convictions and not wave my…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 2 weeks ago
My sister does not have an account. I will see if she is willing to try again. Thanks for the heads-up!
Should we try contacting the moderators again?
-
Esther started the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Hey guyssss! (I tried to post this two days ago but didn’t copy what I wrote, so I gave up after it didn’t post 😭😂 So we shall try again!)
In the third draft of my novel, my FMC’s arc includes her making some bad decisions and going down a path she regrets. But in the midst of the aftermath of those decisions, she is actually kind of enjoy…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
That’s something I’ve never heard before XD
I was just chatting with the YouTuber guy…he doesn’t know how it ends yet, obviously, but from what he just told me, he’s gonna love it.
Yes, I somehow found myself with a group of people who I think represents a huge variety.
I’m not deserving of the alpha-reader title. 😅
I’m still crown…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Nice. How long do you think it’ll take to get their feedback and work through it? (Your guess, of course 🙂)
I’m assuming by February. Which could either be a good guess or will have senior authors shaking their heads. The way I figure is that they probably won’t go through it fast at first due to Christmas and New Year’s, and school s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I’m gonna wait for Keilah to rp, since Idk what to do with Gabriel at the moment, so this is kinda a good time.
Oh wow! Are these beta readers for Baron Chronicles? I didn’t know you were that far along in the editing process.
Yes. I have two confirmed beta readers at the moment, plus a friend who I’m going to ask, and someone who I…[Read more]
- Load More


