@whalekeeper
Active 6 hours, 51 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6048
-
Ruth replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I made a post asking what the Sanctuary and Outer Court is exactly. I’ll let you know when I get a response.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Oof, I wasn’t aware of that. I joined JWM because people were saying it was like CWW and maybe better (in my opinion not better, even putting those concerns behind, it wasn’t as organized as CWW, but organization kinda comes with age) and then decided to just join SSC to have another writing community because why not?
I’m also…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@whalekeeper That would be lovely. Please go ahead.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I’ve noticed they call parts of the community the “Sanctuary” and the “Outer Court”
That’s weird. It almost sounds like they want your writing to be an idol.
-
Ruth started the topic Your thoughts on the Story Stewards Community? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
If you aren’t aware, there’s a rather new Christian Writing Community called Story Stewards. I joined when they had their Jesus Writing Month, and while I didn’t participate in that much, I didn’t see any harm in joining their main community that was coming out.
As I’ve gotten to know it better, there are a few things that bother me personally.…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 8 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @rae @ellette-giselle @savannah_grace2009 @raxforge @theducktator @koshka @hybridlore @grcr @loopylin
Hello everyone,
I’m sorry to say I won’t be able to work on a replacement for Kingdom Pen anymore. I recently got a full time job, and have other projects I need to work on in my…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
not sure where we’re going with this
Mel
“Oh. Yeah, they do.” Impulsively, Mel leaned forward to smell one of the larger roses. As she got close, its petals suddenly closed and it pulled back, disappearing in the leaves. Mel yelped in surprise and fell back. Thorns snagged her clothes and hair from behind and she struggled for a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@whalekeeper HAHA
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Melissa
Mel considered this. “Hm… no. She was just kinda weird.”
She skipped ahead, twirling in circles as she admired the roses and plants around her. “It’s so pretty here, isn’t it? A good place to get lost.”
The path continued in a straight line, seemingly endlessly. As they walked, it gradually got narrower and narrower, and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper Lol
Sniper
“Would you look for her, please? If she’s above ground, searching from the air is the fastest option, It could take days on foot.” Gabriel sounded a little desperate.
I understood. I’d never been put in charge of a child myself, but I could imagine what it’d be like, havin’ to watch out for ‘em.
Soldi…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @rae sorry for leaving y’all hanging, I will get back to this later today and if not, tomorrow.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper Yayy thank you <3 I really need pestering.
I don’t have any word count goals. I just need to write 30min a day. Except maybe Sunday. I’ll keep Sunday optional. And writing for role plays doesn’t count. Also, I’ll share some snippets when I finish things. Probably not so much of Paper Stars, but definitely some Inky scenes. :]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
hmm about the couple dynamics post…
I’ve been really into slow burn couples recently, but I’m not sure how much that would fit your eccentric group. I think I would think of it as what their friendship dynamic is too if that makes sense. Like some of my favorite pairs of characters are non-romantic and thrive off of banter. I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
Somewhere probably around 10 hours of work…

@whalekeeper This is the piece I was talking about in my email
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic idk what to call this but… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 months, 1 week ago
did anyone read any more of this? I’m really curious to know what you all think!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-pidyon @grcr @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
Hi here’s my drawing of Flins
Sooo this is unfinished but I didn’t want to hold up the art circle any longer and I know it’s going to be ages until I color it… I spilled my ink like a long time ago and now it’s running dry so I can’t even finish the lineart…

Whalekeeper goes…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Gabriel Mai
“Would you look for her, please? If she’s above ground, searching from the air is the fastest option, It could take days on foot.” If Gabriel’s eyes had been visible, the others would clearly see desperation and pleading in his eyes.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Mel
“Taken?” Mel half slid, half climbed down the vine, her feet landing in a puddle at the bottom. “Taken by who?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper thanks!
@whaley @rae
Soldier
“Please ignore my weakness just now, I’ll be…fine.” Gabriel claimed.
He didn’t look fine.
“Can he fly or does the labyrinth prevent him?” he then said, and it took a minute for me to realize he was talking about me.
“Of course I can fly!” I barked, flapping a few feet into the air to prove my poin…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @rae where were we? I think Gabriel asked if Soldier could fly?
- Load More
