@whalekeeper
Active 2 hours, 9 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6048
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper My music taste has a very wide range.
Maybe we can make another playlist with wordless songs? I have a lot of those too.
Yes! Good idea.
Everyone give my your favorite lyricless songs and I can make an instrumental playlist :]
( @koshka )
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
*starts frantically digging through playlists*
Maybe we can make another playlist with wordless songs? I have a lot of those too.
I second this idea.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
No, this playlist doesn’t really have a vibe so it doesn’t matter if they clash!!!
Anything goes (as long as it’s not profanity, immoral, or graphic violence of course lol)
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
Caramel. You got me so hooked XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
5. Never Gonna Give You Up – Rick Astley
You didn’t!Â
Memes aside, it is a great song though. -
Loopy replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
Dude you took two of mine
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
@esther-c @loopylin @whalekeeper @power @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @hybridlore @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle @theducktator @keilah-h @rae @beth-torres @freed_and_redeemed @trailblazer @anyone-else
Everyone please give me 5 of your favorite songs (if you want to) and I’ll make a playlist!!!! Then we can all see what songs…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper No he was teleported away by the orb thingy
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago
I read most of it when I first joined and when I was actively RPing on the School one. I haven’t read any of it recently.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin lollllll
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper these are excellent lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
It’s been a week already?? I haven’t done anything except for last night. I tried doing some outlining for Paper Stars and ended up cutting out half the plot and getting rid of the villain. It was necessary but felt like a huge step back. *grumpily munches on chocolate*
How’s your writing going?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Medicine Etc. in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
I am immensely satisfied to watch you carry away the tea secrets in thy handy knapsack. Also happy to see that Chicken Soup is now officially Medieval Medicine. And will now invest in shelf-buidling. *Bows*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Medicine Etc. in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
We can fool people into thinking we’re super creative.
True, very true.
Been venom is often used to treat joint inflamation. Not sure exactly how it works, but my grandfather uses it and apparently it works? His is in a gell form he rubs on the achy joint.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
actually earning their crowns could help us out when the plot is lacking. Idk how they earn them but it could be a interesting side plot if things get slow.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh cool!! I really like that drawing!!!
Aw thanks I was starting to second guess it lol. I get nervous when I post unfinished art sometimes haha.
Also feel free to jump right in whenever you want to! You can bend the world to fit the circumstances if you need it to, for all we know there’s a empty chair next to…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper aw, yaaayyyy. XD Glad to be liked. @loopylin Add at thy pleasure! Wilhelm is lost somewhere and could probably use someone redirecting him.
I don’t remember age requirements. In a fantasy school, that could get tricky to calculate. So, I’m supposing the boys are an equivalent of teen years.
Wilhelm Kemp is the second son of Artur…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Lucy stuttered under her breath, looking for a nice way to say that Paul was the worst name ever.
*snort* hehe, Lucy, you’re the best
- Load More
