<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Kingdom Pen | whaley | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning whaley.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 23:17:51 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">528585686be80b8fec46c86da92c5c5e</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/612/#post-213905</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 18:45:18 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> i&#8217;m late to the name thing but they&#8217;re so cute!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5a2be4c21e84bd1810e5ecfba36aaf27</guid>
				<title>Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/character-interviews/page/35/#post-213901</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 05:53:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<blockquote><p>Oh. Why would you like to go to the fairie realm?</p></blockquote>
<p>“I’m… curious. Who wouldn’t be? They’re very mysterious. And they visit our realm all the time. It’s not fair we don’t get to see theirs.”</p>
<blockquote><p>How has your kingdom made alliances with the fairies before? Do you know the details of how that happened?</p></blockquote>
<p>“I am mostly referring to legends and ru&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211166"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/character-interviews/page/35/#post-213901" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4467d615a134ff863a5ee515ad399902</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/a-place-to-share-write-whatever-were-working-on-worldbuilding-plot-etc/page/149/#post-213900</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 20:22:10 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>You&#8217;ve already got some wonderful stuff, but I&#8217;ll throw some more in <del>because I too have free will.</del></p>
<p>Tsar Peter the great tried to run away from his kingdom but didn&#8217;t make it onto the ship he was stowaying on because he was too tall to go unnoticed and was recognized.</p>
<p>There&#8217;s a Scottish noble family that according to legend has&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211165"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/a-place-to-share-write-whatever-were-working-on-worldbuilding-plot-etc/page/149/#post-213900" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b23ae84b7fcfa4b3d37c7d20dfbc63e</guid>
				<title>Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/character-interviews/page/35/#post-213897</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 06:45:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>I have an idea. I might jump forward in time later and also have you interview post-meeting-Rook-and-River Ellis at some point.</p>
<blockquote><p>Ah. Do you normally have manservants and guardians following you around? That must feel stifling.</p></blockquote>
<p>&#8220;Yes. It is.&#8221;</p>
<blockquote><p>Why do you enjoy hunting and fencing?</p></blockquote>
<p>&#8220;I just find it fun. I enjoy being active and outside.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211162"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/character-interviews/page/35/#post-213897" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a8b8d2878e4f6933afe944619577846f</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/612/#post-213896</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 04:41:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>Splendid, splendid.</p>
<blockquote><p>Plot twist, I’ve already sourced Redwall for names and one of my previous pets was Mattimeo. &#x1f600;</p></blockquote>
<p>&#8230;what was it? I must know pleeeeaaassssse. XD</p>
<blockquote><p>&#8230;but you gave me a good chuckle</p></blockquote>
<p>My purpose is fulfilled. *bows*</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">49b45b860eb430968939ed02316d2444</guid>
				<title>Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/character-interviews/page/35/#post-213895</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 04:37:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>Awesome. *clicks open pen*</p>
<p>What is… your favorite color?</p>
<p>Do you or have you ever had any pets?</p>
<p>How well do you usually do in school? And are you homeschooled or go to public school?</p>
<p>What’s your favorite thing about yourself?</p>
<p>Do you have many hobbies?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bdac3535ec7c3004f41c76163aa32e4c</guid>
				<title>Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/character-interviews/page/35/#post-213892</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:26:15 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>Don&#8217;t worry. It&#8217;s just a questionnaire that&#8217;s only for fun. I&#8217;ll leave this notepad here when I&#8217;m done and you can do whatever you want with it. Read it, show it to your brother, burn it. Does that sound alright to you? And, come on, you can&#8217;t say no to snacks.<br />
*opens my ginormous snack bag and offers him a bag of pretzels*</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4914c0eced1e31cf16d607a318e5732d</guid>
				<title>Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/character-interviews/page/35/#post-213891</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 00:13:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<blockquote><p>How would you describe yourself in three words?</p></blockquote>
<p>&#8220;Um&#8230; Adventurous? I enjoy hunting and similar activities. Then also Seer and Prince. My main duties.&#8221;</p>
<blockquote><p>Who is your best friend?</p></blockquote>
<p>&#8220;Beckett&#8217;s not bad. The son of Lord Fenwick in the west. I enjoy talking with him and he is a decent fencer. He helped me get rid of my most recent shadow of a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211153"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/character-interviews/page/35/#post-213891" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f987915faf2347eebe484d7ee7baf2a5</guid>
				<title>Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/character-interviews/page/35/#post-213889</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 23:39:54 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>Hello! How is your day going? Would you like to sit down? I just have a few questions. I also brought some snacks if you&#8217;d like.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">302bbfd2e9ce88159e5098a618aa095f</guid>
				<title>Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/character-interviews/page/34/#post-213884</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 22:59:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>Ellis: &#8220;Yes, alright. I am not busy at the moment. Who are you?&#8221;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">05dd0454d68a7e7ac92a95b7b7415c1e</guid>
				<title>Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/character-interviews/page/34/#post-213883</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 22:56:21 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>*climbs in through the window* *sets up a chair in front of the previous interviewer, facing Cosmo*</p>
<p>Okay, my turn. *pulls out notepad and pen* I am here to interview your brother.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">882a78532a46d4bcc5a0d6909a6f5ea9</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/a-place-to-share-write-whatever-were-working-on-worldbuilding-plot-etc/page/149/#post-213875</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 03:46:53 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>This is delicious. *savors the aroma of randomness* I love this story idea already. Leaning into crazy traditions and stuff is a great idea!</p>
<p>&#8230;</p>
<p>Sorry, this will be a lot.</p>
<p><strong>Historical Rabbit Trails</strong></p>
<p>Angelo saxons did not have &#8220;queens&#8221; for a long time (the first being the woman who allegedly brought Christianity to the country).&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211138"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/a-place-to-share-write-whatever-were-working-on-worldbuilding-plot-etc/page/149/#post-213875" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f785f5860bc56aa6c8c8cde38548db86</guid>
				<title>ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/611/#post-213867</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 16:57:17 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>Fili and Kili come to mind. 🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b4d5b3c436a0311ee337b9f7ec5aaeac</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/611/#post-213866</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 16:33:11 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>THEY&#8217;RE SO CUTE! So fluffyyyyyy&#8230;..</p>
<p>Ummm&#8230;.</p>
<p>Biblical names: Paul &amp; Silas</p>
<p>Bookish names: Remi &amp; Sticky; Martin &amp; Mathias (or Mathias &amp; Matemeo); Sir Percival; Gumpus; Whitby &amp; Picket;</p>
<p>Others: Wiggles &amp; Grumps; Pumpkin &amp; Marshmallow;</p>
<p>Sebster &amp; Hugo; Moth &amp; Merlin/Cosmo/Whatever the names of the other boys&hellip;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">72b372c5948c3829f66042c5f6bd075a</guid>
				<title>Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/jesus-writing-month/page/2/#post-213852</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 17:46:06 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/koshka/" rel="nofollow ugc">@koshka</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>I understand. What are you guys studying in college?</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/keilah-h/" rel="nofollow ugc">@keilah-h</a></p>
<p>Totally understandable. I&#8217;m planning to join CWW next year too, so I&#8217;ll look forward to you being on there too!</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ed4a9c955d1efbae1cc91960a3e0978</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All :) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/287/#post-213848</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 01:02:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> peakkkk</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7935b8737b4d10118af3878eed9a0149</guid>
				<title>Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/jesus-writing-month/page/2/#post-213835</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 18:55:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/koshka/" rel="nofollow ugc">@koshka</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/mineralizedwritings/" rel="nofollow ugc">@mineralizedwritings</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/freed_and_redeemed/" rel="nofollow ugc">@freed_and_redeemed</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/stephie/" rel="nofollow ugc">@stephie</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/linus-smallprint/" rel="nofollow ugc">@linus-smallprint</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/keilah-h/" rel="nofollow ugc">@keilah-h</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/godlyfantasy12/" rel="nofollow ugc">@godlyfantasy12</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/euodia-vision/" rel="nofollow ugc">@euodia-vision</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/savannah_grace2009/" rel="nofollow ugc">@savannah_grace2009</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/hybridlore/" rel="nofollow ugc">@hybridlore</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/theshadow/" rel="nofollow ugc">@theshadow</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/ellette-giselle/" rel="nofollow ugc">@ellette-giselle</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/janellebelovedpig/" rel="nofollow ugc">@janellebelovedpig</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/dekreel/" rel="nofollow ugc">@dekreel</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/rae/" rel="nofollow ugc">@rae</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/grcr/" rel="nofollow ugc">@grcr</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/esther-c/" rel="nofollow ugc">@esther-c</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a>, <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/raxforge/" rel="nofollow ugc">@raxforge</a>, <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/theducktator/" rel="nofollow ugc">@theducktator</a>, <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/highscribeofaetherium/" rel="nofollow ugc">@highscribeofaetherium</a>, <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/theloonyone/" rel="nofollow ugc">@theloonyone</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/power/" rel="nofollow ugc">@power</a></p>
<p>Is anyone&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211099"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/jesus-writing-month/page/2/#post-213835" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b550cfecebbdc4bdaba74301aa3a9b33</guid>
				<title>Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/97/#post-213826</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 05:36:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/koshka/" rel="nofollow ugc">@koshka</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/beth-torres/" rel="nofollow ugc">@beth-torres</a></p>
<p>feel free to skip my turn for both my characters. Jack is feeling introverted and Ellis has nothing to say at the moment</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0861f4eba607ec0a412cdf1482307299</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/97/#post-213823</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 20:15:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a></p>
<p><strong>Ari</strong></p>
<p>He forced himself to refocus on Moth. <em>He doesn&#8217;t </em><em>want to hurt the target.</em> That might be part of the problem.</p>
<p>&#8220;I wouldn&#8217;t like to meet a living hay bale. What if you imagine the arrow is a message to the center of the target, and you need to sent it there.&#8221;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">685a09b0bdcfa40fce37a7c82edf0f62</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/97/#post-213820</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 19:53:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> Ooo, interesting. I knew animals could, but didn&#8217;t realize people could too. It makes a lot of sense, actually. Glad you think it fits!</p>
<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/beth-torres/" rel="nofollow ugc">@beth-torres</a> Thanks! He definitely has it now, although he hasn&#8217;t entirely learned how to use it/what he smells.</p>
<p>Now for the RP&#8230;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4da3c2dbd90a13fec75b55b148025e64</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/97/#post-213819</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 19:38:24 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>Ellis&#8230;.XD</p>
<p><strong>Ari</strong></p>
<p>&#8220;Yes.&#8221; Ari&#8217;s eyes brightened at Ellis&#8217;s suggestion. He nodded slowly. &#8220;More violent than flowers, certainly. I wonder&#8230;violence&#8230;would likely not be as pleasant for the arrows. Or whatever they hit.&#8221;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2f287f030f8b17a4ceff5f49c3135f0e</guid>
				<title>Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/97/#post-213816</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 19:23:37 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/koshka/" rel="nofollow ugc">@koshka</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p><strong>Ellis</strong></p>
<p>&#8220;Maybe think more violent thoughts?&#8221; Ellis offered lamely.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e7cafe72945fc8580a8e1240fd5465d</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/97/#post-213813</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 16:35:09 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a></p>
<p>I&#8217;ve been a bit swamped as well, so your timing is great. XD</p>
<p><strong>Ari</strong></p>
<p>That was&#8230; unexpected. He lowered his bow.</p>
<p>&#8220;Did you intend for that to happen?&#8221;</p>
<p>The thing&#8211;flower?&#8211;was pretty. Ari walked over to it, heedless of other arrows as he was most safety precautions. He crouched beside the thing but didn&#8217;t pick it up. Even in&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211078"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/97/#post-213813" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dfffe9d842f3cc7bc054ed175ab4e930</guid>
				<title>Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213784</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Sep 2026 16:30:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>Lol! Yeah, my friend interrupted my stuttering explanation of this character (an elven prince who risks his life to sneak a little girl to his dad so she can be fostered in safety&#8230; Then proceeds to spend the rest of his &#8220;immortal&#8221; life looking after her.) with the words, &#8220;So, he&#8217;s attractive?&#8221;</p>
<p>I stopped mid sentence, mouth open,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211050"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213784" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e8e57444402d7949be8f19094da02033</guid>
				<title>Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/labyrinth-rp/page/79/#post-213777</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Sep 2026 13:05:27 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<blockquote><p>They might&#8230;&#8230;.develop a unique nomadic society.</p></blockquote>
<p>bruh</p>
<p>i mean that would be kinda cool though.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2306ede88217d4cb2b38f888137c4d2d</guid>
				<title>Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All :) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/287/#post-213759</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 16:03:16 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/keilah-h/" rel="nofollow ugc">@keilah-h</a></p>
<blockquote><p>Although, what do the guys look like of this species? Do they also look like they’ve got dresses? or are they more like some other related species?</p></blockquote>
<p>I decided the men of Cnidfolk especially are even more rare than the women mainly to avoid this question a little better. I do have a drawing I did for a thing on Unvale that i don&#8217;t like s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211024"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/287/#post-213759" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3088cdf48d4c31c87be8e21e3c9d2e42</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/94/#post-213754</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 17:09:31 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>Hey, shooting stuff is fun.</p>
<p>Just going to pull from my own very limited experience with archery. If someone else has expertise you might need to help. XD</p>
<p><strong>Ari</strong></p>
<p>He hadn&#8217;t meant for either of the boys to actually start shooting yet, but Ellis had certainly some idea of what to do, though he used a draw Ari had never tried.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211017"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/94/#post-213754" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">919ed98eff8a1f35a9ba0ab1d116812e</guid>
				<title>Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All :) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/287/#post-213751</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 15 Sep 2026 12:09:58 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<blockquote><p>So the queen is an immortal jellyfish? Like the actual species?</p></blockquote>
<p>Her design is more based off the pacific sea nettle, but I decided that the ability to reverse their ages for Cnidfolk is more like a gift than limited to a certain bloodline</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Gabriel: *Pushing her hand back an inch* I bet you will.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">805f403e8dc16881b6b5fbdbcc67486b</guid>
				<title>Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All :) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/286/#post-213746</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 17:09:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<blockquote><p>Looks very important, perhaps aristocratic,</p></blockquote>
<p>Interesting. They&#8217;re often considered nobility actually. The one in the drawing herself is a queen who has reversed her age so many times she has extended her lifespan beyond what should be possible even for her kind. Yes, I have worldbuilding already XD.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a0b42dbdf48e2bd08da761e847d429f</guid>
				<title>Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All :) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/286/#post-213744</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 17:07:48 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>That would make sense. I&#8217;m very familiar with my house and it also has a lot of furniture and items, not to mention tile floors that probably make it easier for me to get my bearings. I should try wearing an eyepatch in public then I think. The experiment would be worth the risk explaining to people why on earth I&#8217;d be wearing an&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211006"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/286/#post-213744" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd25093bcc8bfa0c4f723452e72a1170</guid>
				<title>Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All :) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/286/#post-213739</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 16:39:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/freed_and_redeemed/" rel="nofollow ugc">@freed_and_redeemed</a></p>
<p>Long time no see.</p>
<p>Whaley&#8217;s 100% right LOL. I would say in some respects art is harder than writing because at least in writing you have to actually read it to cringe at all the problems, for art you just glance and want to burn it XD.</p>
<p>But hey, I love it when people still give it a shot because it&#8217;s a challenge.</p>
<p>I can&#8217;t&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-211001"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/286/#post-213739" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e62560218bd06a0654c23de980f5f23</guid>
				<title>Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All :) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/286/#post-213734</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 16:00:38 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>Calmest reaction XD</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Gabriel: *Shrugs* What do you think?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">52a92e6c86fc1deb6cd7fedf45a2831a</guid>
				<title>freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213733</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 15:52:49 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/ellette-giselle/" rel="nofollow ugc">@ellette-giselle</a></p>
<blockquote><p>*Screams*!!!!!</p>
<p>I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be so cool! I have waited so long for this!!!</p></blockquote>
<p>Ahh yesss, I am <strong><em>so </em></strong>excited. There are so many things in Book 3 I&#8217;m looking forward to and UGHHH I can&#8217;t wait.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<blockquote><p>I wrote one of those types a little while ago. The nicknames and insults thrown at him were glorious! &#x1f602;</p></blockquote>
<p>No one h&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210995"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213733" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">04b47da85abfc6e17a24589a1c49bfa1</guid>
				<title>Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213732</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 15:52:42 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a></p>
<blockquote><p> Although it may sound like it when I talk about some characters.</p></blockquote>
<p>This not only happens to me with characters but also with real guys as well &#x1f480;. I have a friend who has reached &#8220;playful banter&#8221; status and I was talking about a gag gift I was going to give him (he loved it btw) and someone asked if I liked him. I told them we&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210994"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/610/#post-213732" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2634b2fffa958641bcd781e000fe250e</guid>
				<title>Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All :) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/286/#post-213727</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 15:37:08 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/keilah-h/" rel="nofollow ugc">@keilah-h</a></p>
<p>Still figuring that out fully, but I think the main problem is he&#8217;s been in my spotlight too long.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>Yes it is. It&#8217;s a concept idea currently.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Gabriel: Maybe you&#8217;re superhuman.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34045334cac1699358c2294df58d4a82</guid>
				<title>Ruth replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-challenges/#post-213717</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 01:38:33 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I shall see what happens, I&#8217;ll put this in my brain for later.</p>
<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>if I do do this, guess who&#8217;s gonna be in it hehe.</p>
<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/grcr/" rel="nofollow ugc">@grcr</a></p>
<p>Very nice! They all look squished or bewildered lol.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bcf600023b9d48db25ab9fe4506bcd2c</guid>
				<title>Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All :) in the forum Art</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/286/#post-213715</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 14 Sep 2026 01:28:07 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>I did compile it on Spotify but you&#8217;re right, I have yet to listen to the full thing. Though I can already tell you, being familiar with the song, that Ezio&#8217;s Family has a nice tone for Gabriel.</p>
<p>Gabriel: *chuckles, putting his arm down* Okay. *Proceeding to let her win.*</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Funnily enough, I used to do this with my Dad. I&#8217;d flop&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210977"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/art-sharing-for-all/page/286/#post-213715" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">62c9fd629e4c758a268e632e8047b380</guid>
				<title>Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/94/#post-213706</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2026 04:54:13 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/koshka/" rel="nofollow ugc">@koshka</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p><strong>Ellis</strong></p>
<p>Ellis went first. He cocked an arrow and raised his bow, desperately thinking back to the few lessons he had years before. He drew the bow and released it. The arrow managed to hit the target, but just barely. At least he hadn&#8217;t accidentally shot Ari.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b68d1d566593acef0412f02f664d6a0</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/94/#post-213705</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Sep 2026 01:06:41 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/loopylin/" rel="nofollow ugc">@loopylin</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p><strong>Ari</strong></p>
<p>He nodded and picked up the rod.</p>
<p>&#8220;Arm.&#8221; Ari quickly measured Ellis&#8217;s draw length and went back to the rack of bows. A slightly longer recurve would do.</p>
<p>&#8220;Here. This one&#8217;s about fifteen pounds too. I don&#8217;t want you two shooting me with a bow you can&#8217;t control. If you&#8217;re going to shoot someone it had better be on&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210968"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/94/#post-213705" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0122b273e37f81cbf7671420770d0e0f</guid>
				<title>Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/94/#post-213704</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 19:34:04 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p><strong>Lucian</strong></p>
<p>Lucian seemed to consider this. He continued brushing his horse, not looking over at her.</p>
<p>“No,” he decided after a moment&#8217;s pause. “I’m nice.” He finished brushing, gave Onyx&#8217;s snout an affectionate pat, and then tossed the brush back.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb28c3f5ed6dda13e5aa9ad9a812e722</guid>
				<title>Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/94/#post-213703</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 19:29:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/koshka/" rel="nofollow ugc">@koshka</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p><strong>Ellis</strong></p>
<p>He shook his head. “I haven&#8217;t done archery in a long while. You may need to teach me as well.&#8221;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc5b9da7a6dec6982cdb59de96b78b2e</guid>
				<title>Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/94/#post-213698</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 16:56:43 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I Am Alive!!!!!</p>
<p>*Ahem*</p>
<p>@loppylin <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>I love the cat. Such attitude, such floof.</p>
<p><strong>Ari</strong></p>
<p>Rythmic thuds of broadheads into targets pulsed as a heartbeat. Only a handful of students were practicing, their vows a range from graceful limbed recurves to longbows as tall as their archers. High windows some fifteen feet up the outer wall let in&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210962"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/94/#post-213698" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c4146880753d4ad1d16d12ff2b52b486</guid>
				<title>Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/94/#post-213697</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 05:00:56 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p><strong>Lucian</strong></p>
<p>“You’ve never worked for nobility before, have you?” Lucian said. He did what she wanted anyway, feeling mildly amused. Onyx didn&#8217;t seem to understand what he was doing at first and pulled her head away, but after some gentle coaxing under his breath, he was able to get her to stay still.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f1af4fdd4c61852c7c9e04db005fee82</guid>
				<title>Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/93/#post-213694</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 01:34:45 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p><strong>Lucian<br />
</strong></p>
<p>Lucian caught the brush reflexively letting his apple fall and roll across the floor. He looked at it and then over at George, raising one eyebrow.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03a7b058d4126be7dacc4892bc0d7a3d</guid>
				<title>Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/93/#post-213692</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 11 Sep 2026 00:01:00 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p><strong>Lucian</strong></p>
<p>Lucian smiled at the informality. At home it would have bothered him, but here it was a sort of relief, not being recognized.</p>
<p>&#8220;Lucian.&#8221; It felt odd leaving out the full title. &#8220;What&#8217;s yours?&#8221;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">787e5de9e5ef2dab0f1ee3c523d80d07</guid>
				<title>Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/93/#post-213689</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Sep 2026 18:33:05 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/koshka/" rel="nofollow ugc">@koshka</a> <a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a> I am having trouble writing for Ellis rn, so feel free to skip my turn. He&#8217;s just there</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6994e60f994db68e03518541445a4553</guid>
				<title>Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/93/#post-213688</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Sep 2026 17:08:02 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p><strong>Lucian</strong></p>
<p>“I’m not interesting.” Lucian pulled another apple out of his pocket and began polishing it with his sleeve. Onyx eyed it jealously. “But animals usually seem to like me anyways.” He watched the cat as it found a sunny spot to sit down. “What sort of cat is it? I haven&#8217;t seen one that big before.”</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b2c4c15bee60af72e807dee86a156321</guid>
				<title>Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/93/#post-213686</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 22:51:14 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p><strong>Lucian</strong></p>
<p>“&#8230;Hello,” he said quietly to the cat. He hesitated a long moment, wrestling with his own self-consciousness, then crouched down to pet it. The cat was friendly, and leaned into the strokes. Eventually it got bored though, and slunk out of his reach, but still hovered in the same area. He stood again and attempted to bru&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210950"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-all-boys-royal-academy-au-rp/page/93/#post-213686" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7efb0b1879dd501caf79930b03dfb23d</guid>
				<title>Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/609/#post-213682</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 15:59:40 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/whalekeeper/" rel="nofollow ugc">@whalekeeper</a></p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>*Gasp*</p>
<p>I have fans! I have fans that will stalk me!!! Must hire an entourage of security guards!!!! Must buy a purple sequin suit!!!!!</p>
<p>&#x1f46e;&#x1f60e;&#x1f46e;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">63a913d11fdd45dc9e2d43cf1862955e</guid>
				<title>FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions</title>
				<link>https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/609/#post-213677</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 04:11:51 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you for the advice!</p>
<p><a href="https://kingdompen.org/members/elishavet-pidyon/" rel="nofollow ugc">@elishavet-pidyon</a></p>
<blockquote><p>Do you know what career or career field you are interested in?</p></blockquote>
<p>I plan on majoring in politics and economics. I might switch out economics for history, but economics is more likely to get me a job afterwards. I want to run for office at some point, but until I get to the US congress I&#8217;ll need another job&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-210941"><a href="https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/the-chat-chat/page/609/#post-213677" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>