@whalekeeper
Active 4 hours, 26 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6048
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Could you survive in your story's universe? If not, why? If so, how? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Hmm, well I guess in the woods around Rosen, I don’t think so. The woods are massive, and nothing really lives there. Besides, a creature stalking about doesn’t help, and something that could take a town could probably pick me off pretty quickly (wish I could say more but that would be spoilers).
As for Terre, which is where my…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper lol the rock one
noooo pikachu don’t do it
I wanna say my characters are not glowsticks, but then I realized that one of them is kind of a literal glowstick cause he has a few light-up scales on his body that are bright enough to shine through his clothes. And he has a traumatized life to match (although that wasn’t really my…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
But what if someone were to hide behind the corner with a spray bottle and keep the rock wet on a sunny day?
That’s what I think of every time I see that picture.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
That first one is soooo true. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper I love those XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Pana cotta is really easy to make! It just takes a minor eternity for the gelatin to set up in the fridge. My cousin and I made a bunch in under 30 minutes. It then had to sit overnight in the fridge (although we ate some at dinner even though it was soft).
And I can’t seem to find the recipe book. =|
You can totally do that. Just…
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ah, lovely. Tis faster than pana cotta I see. I must try this.
Although I might swap out the rosewater for orange or lavender. Rose has never been a favorite flavor of mine.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @theducktator @keilah-h @stephie
Chapter the 1st is out!
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
…I still haven’t gotten to interview Whaley…
@whalekeeper PLS READ THE DOCUMENT IT’S THE BEST EVER INTERVIEW AND YOU WILL LOVE IT
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @keilah-h @stephie @whalekeeper
Okay, the prologue is out now. I’m a bit missy with the point of view in there, but I am trying not to care right now.
If you encounter ${Â } in my writing, this just means that I am using a placeholder.
Now I need to go shovel.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @whalekeeper @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed @anyone else lol
SOOO I just finished writing most of a scene (it’s not finished yet) but I wanted to share it cuz…ya
SOME TRIGGER WARNINGS!
There is some unwanted flirting, nothing too intense, but the guy is not nice and makes Ara very uncomfortable.
And…more November…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint started the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
All right, I’ve done enough outlining now that I feel ready to start officially writing draft one of The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword! Whew!
So this means that soon, I will be posting chapters! I think for this one, instead of using Reedsy, I will use Google docs. (I will probably use Reedsy for a later draft). It will be under…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Could you survive in your story's universe? If not, why? If so, how? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper oooh! I like this question because…it actually depends on WHERE I ended up XD
Basically my world is just that- a WORLD
Kinda like earth, it has a VAST majority if different kingdoms, countries, lands, etc, so like…I may survive great in one place but elsewhere? NOPE XD
So like Cirque? PSH I guess it depends on who is ruling it…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay. Thinking about it, I think Alan does tend to get traumatized from what happened when his father Shattered. Thank you!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Celarent
Celarent picked himself up off the ground and dusted himself off, relieved that Mateo had let go of him. Somehow, the all consuming fear had left him. He turned to Bird Boy and gave him his most charming grin, hoping to fix the terrible first impression he’d just made. “Thank you. Where is this Foreign Culture class?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay sounds good
@whaley @theducktator
Mateo
Mateo looked at his little fellow, and conceded, putting his captive down. Well… it was more of a drop.
-
Andrew replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
tbh, may would be probably best
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
Lois
“I, well…” Lois adjusted his glasses, avoiding eye contact with the others. “Leaving isn’t really an option for me. Especially when I’m older. My family…” he trailed off, and they walked in silence for a moment.
Then he cleared his throat and continued.
“This school is my escape, I suppose. I’m just…[Read more]
- Load More
