@whalekeeper
Active 1 hour, 20 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6048
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper cool, how’d you get those markings?
That’s really cool! It makes my think of Indian Henna art.
Funny story, one time I was a friend’s party and one of the guests had a set for making henna art, and was drawing some stingrays on her leg and then a flower on another girl’s hand. She asked if I wanted something, and I s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Are you left handed?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter the 10th out now!
I know. I know. I may have ruined the whole book for you. You will by no doubt recognize what it is. I tried to disguise it, and add in some extra things, but those attempts to hide it were in vain. If you haven’t heard of it before, then I’ve corrupted…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @theducktator @koshka @theshadow @whalekeeper
New chapter! Just one this week. The next two are important and they fit together, so those should be out next Tuesday, God willing.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
The answer is “no.”
Gasp! How did you know?! lol
@whalekeeper @theducktator @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon
Mateo
Mateo looked at his friend with a quizzical look and shook his head. “Never heard of it. Is it a place where you fight? Blow stuff up? … Play music.” Mateo then started to play a happy Mexican melody.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
The answer is “no.”
Lol. I like him to in a “he’s a creep” sort of way. 😂 (but he sure makes me laugh, and I love he’s paired himself with Marcel. Oooo! If he goes to the dance….. THAT would be worth seeing! It might make me poke my nose in!)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed
Oh yeah, that book is really good! (The movie left out the best part though! Which is his whole life in the end…. I’m not gonna spoil what happens…..)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s really cool! It makes my think of Indian Henna art. But cooler. 😂
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @theducktator @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon
Mateo
Mateo looked confused, he was not supposed to kill him? Mateo glared at his captive as he slowly put him down. He turned back to the little fellow, “What are we doing here, Pequeño? Are we here to fight? Blow stuff up? Play music?” As he asked the last question, he spun his guitar…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper If you haven’t read Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand about the life of WW2 Vet, Olympian, and Pacific POW Louis Zamperini, I highly recommend!
And the movie is good too if you can stomach the v!olence, bl00d, swearing, and a scene of nüdity😅
-
Jaybird replied to the topic What are your most influential childhood books? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Most influential so the ones I still remember. XD That simplifies things.
I grew up listening to the Focus on the Family Radio Theater rendition of the Chronicles of Narnia, and read the books when I was about 9-ish. They really shaped my love for story, and even how I viewed God. They’re a story that grows with you as you grow…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Poor Hugo! Save him, Marcel!
Probably a good thing you moved Viktor on. I think he’d either die from shock, or by attacking the thing with his pocket knife. As it is, he’d feel terrible for leaving Hugo in that situation, but it’s for the best. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
So the doc started glitching because it was so big, so I had to split it up so here’s part 1 of the fantasy school rp doc
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11L_B1ACW_CD2lv40aIt5dkhsaO-i8hlTSg_yt7E7VaE/edit
@godlyfantasy12 @freed_and_redeemed @rae @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @esther-c @koshka @euodia-vision @princesachronicle22 @sm…[Read more] -
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Mateo
Mateo nodded, “I’ll be back.” Mateo left and found the guy who insulted Pequeño, and dragged him back to the class. “Pequeño, how should I kill this guy?”
Which class are we in again.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium @The _lost-journal @ellette-giselle
Sorry, I meant to post these yesterday but that was Ezra’s birthday so I got kinda busy.
Here are the new challenges to vote on. I am including some from last vote that people seemed interested in.
A. The pause art challenge (I’m just gonna…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
sorry, I meant to reply to your question but KP wasn’t working for me.
Digital is fine, as long as you stick to the colors 🙂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @ freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
I have a part of another part of a scene (unfinished!)
November listened to the fire as it crackled beneath the mantle. Voices leaked from the door down the hall, raising to shouts before lowering into hushed, frantic whispers. November shuddered at the shadows…
- Load More

Wow, this is immense. I can’t believe 16 characters have met by running into each other. XD
I greatly appreciate this! Now I get a chance to read what my peer writers have done. The doc is so massive I don’t think I’ll ever finish part 1, but still
I intend to read this start to finish
Ooo! I like this! Thank you!
I guess my characters come in much later……. I don’t see a code color for them.
@ellette-giselle Ohh yeah I have a lot to go before Rory ever shows up, lol. Probably like 150-200 pages
*Faints*
lololol
Wowwww this is crazy, and it’s only part 1??
lol my charries just disappeared a while back ago. I should put them back in, but I was only thinking of doing that at the dance. Funny that it took us like 2 years to roleplay what, three days?
@keilah-h
Well I think technically there was a point people skipped a few weeks in between some of the days? Idk the timeline is wonky. But yes it is taking a while XD
I’m excited to see your characters again at the dance!
yeah me too! I hope someone notifies me when it’s gonna start lol
Don’t worry I plan on tagging everyone who’s ever shown interest in the dance when it starts
yay!
@loopylin You. Are. Amazing. 💜 thank you so much for doing this, I can’t wait to read back through our shenanigans😂
Ahh Loopy this is fabulous 😂 You’re the best. Definitely deserve the title of official KP archivist 💅
Thanks guys! 😊 Whaley deserves half the credit too. She’s been helping me.