@whalekeeper
Active 1 minute ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6047
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper wow!!! I hope that person was okay.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Mateo
Fine! Mateo thought to himself, It should be more, ‘Yes, sorry, Senior Mateo’ not ‘Fine’! I should blow him to pieces. *sigh* But that will upset Little Fellow, and I do not want that. He is fearless of the dead, which may be his downfall at some point but for now it has my respect. And at least the mocoso is…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
That’s terrifying. Hopefully it was just an overly dramatic kid.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
CelarentÂ
Celarent glowered at Mateo, stuffing his hands in his pockets to hide their shaking. “Fine.” He could usually keep his mouth shut and convince people to like him, but something about Mateo made him forget every one of his carefully rehearsed rules of human interaction. It was infuriating. Celarent straightened…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Glad I can be useful.
How often does your stutter happen?
It happens every day, but seemingly at random. I talked to a stranger today without having any problems, but then got stuck on the word “profile” when asking my friend if she had a spotify profile/account. It feels as random as getting hiccups, except more often.
Does it still…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
that’s disturbing.
do you think you’ll find out what happened? -
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Good im glad you’re ok. Kinda worried there for a bit.
I hope the person you heard was ok too
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper You just enjoy messing with us, don’t you?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic What were your first written stories about? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
The first stories I wrote were for a writing circle I was in when I was very little. I know I wrote an story about a pet bat which was named ‘Bat’, and one called ‘Pontoon Boat Catastrophe’, which I still have, actually. I posted it over a year ago in Sara’s ‘what’s the cringiest thing you’ve ever written forum’.
After…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Are you okay???
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Apparently. Maybe I should find one and try it. XD
Glad that’s an “almost choked”. Lol
Hmmm, enough fruit for a Ridgerunner if ever there was enough. XD
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Mateo
Mateo broke his gaze with Celarent to look at his little friend. He contemplated for a moment, then spoke, “Fine, but you,” he pointed at Celarent, “Better choose your words more carefully.”
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter the 13th out now!
-
Esther replied to the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @koshka @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @trailblazer @theducktator @grcr @theshadow
Y’all are so so so helpful!!! I wish I could reply to each individual response, but that would take a while. 🤪
The theme I’m getting from most of the responses though is that MG needs more wholesomeness, or at least that was what you enjoyed the mos…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s the stuff, Hugo! Hot chocolate saves the day every time.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I love these. I love these so much. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
- Load More
